Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 87212 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #225 on: July 14, 2019, 04:21:31 pm »

Keep struggling until the tree burns up enough to break, then leave the caves.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 15, 2019, 06:07:30 am »

"Quick everyone join me and we can take shelter in the Blockbuster that I live in its probably safer than were we are right now and ignore Tweedledee and Tweedledum there idiots."
Get the people to join me, then lead them to the Blockbuster.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 15, 2019, 12:34:26 pm »

"Okay, okay, sorry; I was really nervous there."

Apologize and say that I don't know what's really happening and who's causing it.
Tell him to stick together for now.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 15, 2019, 01:15:19 pm »

Their whole civilization has been compromised to turn into xeno worshippers by genestealer cults! Use teleporter to lead the boarding team to their bridge and rapidly take over their ship 
You successfully take over the ship. Everyone on the ship(the one talking to you, the pilot, the copilot, and 2 guards) all stand still. They apparently take the peace thing seriously. No shots were fired. The pilot asks you”so now that you have the ship, what will you do with us? Also who’s currently driving the ship?” Since everyone stopped what they were doing, the ship is now heading straight into wherever it was going, which was toward one of the planets

Keep struggling until the tree burns up enough to break, then leave the caves.

5+1 for perseverance
The tree gradually heats up until it explodes into fire. Pieces of burning tree bark are scattered everywhere. You are finally able to leave the cave. You start heading in the direction of where Bill is, by heading towards a rainbow crack in the sky causing other cracks to form around it. You notice a train in the sky above you with a red cube stuck to it

Spoiler: Train/George (click to show/hide)

Keep using the trails to seal the cracks

If any other weird monster tries to attack me shoot fireballs from my headlight to it.

1v4
Something went very wrong with your spell. Instead of pure hardened reality, you are opening new cracks, on top of this, another creature tries to attack you, it is a red cube with 6 mouths, one on each face. You try to shoot a fireball at it, but it misses and the cube latches onto your main engine with one of its mouths.

"Quick everyone join me and we can take shelter in the Blockbuster that I live in its probably safer than were we are right now and ignore Tweedledee and Tweedledum there idiots."
Get the people to join me, then lead them to the Blockbuster.
You all try to leave, but Tweedledee and Tweedledum blocked the doors. They motion for you all to go deeper into the building you are currently in. One of the people looks to where they are pointing, turns back to you and says “That’s new, there’s a dark stairway that leads downward about where I was standing before we panicked”

"Okay, okay, sorry; I was really nervous there."

Apologize and say that I don't know what's really happening and who's causing it.
Tell him to stick together for now.

4,3vs3
“You’re hiding something, aren’t you? You were sleeping super calmly a bit ago, like you KNEW you would be fine”
The toothed tree shows up, Fred throws a metal bead at it, which breaks away some of the teeth, you throw one of the laughing sticks at it, which it catches.
“You sent this thing to kill me? Sure you’d want me to stick around, so you can send these things after me”
1v3
Fred tries to run but you grab him before he can get anywhere
The tree is still coming toward you, but slower this time since something is breaking away at it

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 15, 2019, 03:50:34 pm »

Crash against the ground at high speeds I am indestructible the cube probably isn't.

Try to Fix the "reality rails"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 15, 2019, 05:48:36 pm »

Foul traitors, ours is the duty, ours is the rage, we march for Ultramar and we have no mercy to your kind.

Gun down the crew and teleport back
Hope, that ship crashing into the planet causes serious damage to traitors.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 16, 2019, 03:33:44 am »

"Okay the two idiots are blocking the door, so I guess we go down the stairs, and scene we're going to be stuck together for a bit we might as well introduce our selves I'm Zultan and the other can introduce them selves."
Go down the staircase and find out who everyone is.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 16, 2019, 12:56:19 pm »

Pull out my emergency weapon, rocket pistol, then shoot the tree thing.
Keep holding Fred until he calms down.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2019, 11:17:05 am »

Your move, Scotty

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2019, 01:10:22 pm »

Oh, sorry.

March on Gravity Falls. As I head there, roar to attract the other T. rexes I saw earlier.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywh
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2019, 01:43:45 pm »

Crash against the ground at high speeds I am indestructible the cube probably isn't.

Try to Fix the "reality rails"

2, 5-1 because of the cube
You try to head for the ground, but the weight of the cube causes you to flip rather than hit the ground. Despite this, you manage to fill in some of the cracks. You count 6 more cracks to fill in once you fixed the cracks you caused earlier.. you notice they all stem from a central point, toward which you notice 6 T Reyes and a large spider with the head of a T Rex.

Oh, sorry.

March on Gravity Falls. As I head there, roar to attract the other T. rexes I saw earlier.

2, 6
As you march forward, you summon the 5 Trexes you saw earlier, the parents and their children. You all march forward as you notice a roar louder than yours. Your roaring seems to have attracted a large spider with the head of a Trex as well and it is currently chasing you.

Pull out my emergency weapon, rocket pistol, then shoot the tree thing.
Keep holding Fred until he calms down.

5, 3
You take out your rocket launcher and shoot the tree. It explodes into a plethora of teeth which continue to decay due to whatever Fred threw earlier. The laughing stick continues to laugh, heedless of the events transpiring. Fred, after seeing you kill the tree, realizes that you are in fact not working with whatever these are, and asks you what to do about the laughing stick.

Foul traitors, ours is the duty, ours is the rage, we march for Ultramar and we have no mercy to your kind.

Gun down the crew and teleport back
Hope, that ship crashing into the planet causes serious damage to traitors.

1, 1, 4
You try to shoot the crew, but you end up missing every shot. You run out of ammo and the crew is unscathed, your teleportation doesn’t work, you are in the ship when it crashes into a warehouse with the Peace Brigade’s logo full of supplies. Everyone on board including you are damaged from the crash
-1 for physical actions

"Okay the two idiots are blocking the door, so I guess we go down the stairs, and scene we're going to be stuck together for a bit we might as well introduce our selves I'm Zultan and the other can introduce them selves."
Go down the staircase and find out who everyone is.
You go down into the staircase, as you descend, you notice the whispering get louder. You find yourself in a large square roo. With candles of color changing flames on each corner. Tweedledee and Tweedledum follow you inside. You ask the humans for names. The mother and father are Jane and ajohn, respectively, and the other three introduce themselves as Tazz

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2019, 02:00:58 pm »

It has a T. rex head, maybe it communicates the same way. Convince the spider-rex to join us.

My mods and forum games.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2019, 03:04:43 pm »

Set my engine self on fire burning the cube.

Fly towards the central fissure/Crack.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2019, 03:38:52 pm »

Take cover and throw frag grenades in enemies of mankind, as codex astartes  suggests to do in such situation.
                         Teleport back to strike cruiser, if it fails.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 18, 2019, 04:22:59 am »

"Okay, you two what the hell are we supposed to do down here, also you three can't all be named Tazz that's just strange."
Find out what Tweedledee and Tweedledum want us to do, and get the humans to join my group.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 56