Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 87210 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait until regiments of imperial guard and imperial navy arrive to earth, we cant lose this planet

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait until regiments of imperial guard and imperial navy arrive to earth, we cant lose this planet

((Wait that’s your action right? Why’s it tiny?))

Edit: ((nvm it’s not tiny anymore))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We need to try to get Tazz3 back from the wall, also what hive is that thing talking about?"
Everybody try to beat down the wall between us and Tazz3.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Just waiting for ave and cabl))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

(Yep)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

The time's still slowed down, so I dodge Bowser's counterattacks.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((PSSST!! KENNETH! *pokepokepokepokepoke*))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Naturegirl this is your RTD. Should we wait again?))

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

((If it were me, I'd just have the RTD keep moving without the absent player after they stopped posting.))
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

I start crushing the minds of any zerg lifeforms in my area

mother ship starts to repair itself and overcharges its shield

void rays continue to zap zerg

star gate warps in a couple of carriers

probes start constructing a psi-enhancer
2,5, 5v5-1(accidently damaged), 6, 5
I have a common enemy.

Continue to breathe blue fire at the ship, while creating shields to protect the Zerg.
3v1+1(Shield), 1
Lazarus' mind powers can't work on so many lifeforms at once. You will have to find another way to deal with them. The mothership's shield works as planned, however the fire was too strong and did damage to the ship. Scotty tries to protect the Zerg, but the sheilds he tried to create actually weakened their defenses, allowing the void rays to kill some of them. Meanwhile, Lazarus' star gate warps in carriers, and doesn't stop. The area is flooding with carriers and Zerglings. Some of them could have Zerg inside them now. Luckily, the probes don't have any problems constructing the psi-enhancer. They finish it in record time.

Gah...really? An acid gun? So be it, my turn.

Calmly fling the acid off my face in the direction of the human holding the acid gun

Command the pilot to shoot the human with the proton ray

Breathe a strong stream of fire at the same human for extra pain.

Ruthlessly punch and claw anyone who dares come close enough in an attempt to stop me.

The time's still slowed down, so I dodge Bowser's counterattacks.
3v1,1v2,3v5,1v1,4v2,1v6, 5v1, 1v4, 1v4
Bowser flings the acid. It hits the human, doing a large amount of damage to his acid gun holding arm, causing him to drop the gun. He is just barely able to dodge the proton beam, some of them hitting his foot causing parts of his boot to turn into helium. He dodges the fire very well, moving to the right as fire hits the ground where he once was. Bowser's punch didn't affect stork1, did a bit of damage to stork2, but barely does anything to the eagle. Stork1 attacks, stabbing a hole in Bowser's chest with its beak. Stork2 didn't aim too well and hit his shell, causing his beak to break. The eagle tries to claw him with his talons, but Bowser grabs the eagle's talon.

Fly farther there must be something somewhere

You fly out, and you find a large purple ship. A clamp grabs onto you as you are pulled within. You find that the inhabitants of the ship are all purple, but that's the only thing they appear to have in common, they look very different from each other, and they appear to act as a hive mind. One of the more humanoid ones, albeit with 5 legs instead of 2, comes towards you and asks Aren't vehicles supposed to have a driver? Where are you and why have you brought your "train" here?

The regiments and the guard aren't coming, it seems. A ship does come, but it's a zerg scout ship

"We need to try to get Tazz3 back from the wall, also what hive is that thing talking about?"
Everybody try to beat down the wall between us and Tazz3.
Everyone besides 2 of the rats are able to do some damage to the walls, Tweedledee's and Reginald's hits cause the wall to glow orange as it breaks. Tazz3 runs towards you. Tweedledee and Reginald claim to be hearing whispers.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

GLORY AND HONOUR BROTHERS, TODAY WE MARCH FOR MACRAGGE

Shoot zerg ship with  lance weapons( laser beam canons ) , launch salvo of torpedoes 

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hooray Tazz3's back, now lets get out of this place!"
Keep going down the path and try to escape.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

"I am the train, we are one now and I am searching for asteroids and comets to mine for resources"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

I contact the golden Amanda to come here and purge this planet and use the psi-enhancer to boost my powers

void rays start shooting Scotty

Mother ship continues repairing itself

carriers start purging any zerg sources they have within them selves

Probes continue building proton cannons to defend the base
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 06:51:51 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Swing the eagle around and clobber the two storks

Throw the eagle at the human like it was a frisbee

Fire the hypnosis ray at all the birds

Order the pilot to shoot the human in the leg
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 56