Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28

Author Topic: Brute: SG  (Read 32810 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Brute: SG
« Reply #165 on: October 24, 2019, 01:02:14 am »

"I challenge you to a duel of champions for leadership over your clans! 1000 of your finest warriors against me!"

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 24, 2019, 01:12:48 am »

"I challenge you to a duel of champions for leadership over your clans! 1000 of your finest warriors against me!"
+1

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 24, 2019, 01:16:20 am »

+1
...eheheheheh.
I'll give this a +1.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 24, 2019, 02:33:58 am »

+1
...eheheheheh.
I'll give this a +1.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 24, 2019, 06:06:53 am »

+1
...eheheheheh.
I'll give this a +1.
+1
+1

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 24, 2019, 08:30:46 am »

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 24, 2019, 09:21:12 am »

Your challenge rings out across the crowd. It seems to throw them into a bit of confusion. A large orc strides forward to meet you.
“What do we get when we kill you?”

You pull your sword and slam it into the ground. Tremors could be felt across the battlefield. The orc confers with his fellows and they run back into the crowd. The orc pulls his weapon.

“Your challenge is accepted,” and lunges at you. He moves with the easy grace of a confident killer, the experience of a hundred battles and duels. He was more tiger than bull, killing intent in every movement. 

You clap your hands together with his head between them and squash it like a grape.

This caused a cry of dismay among the horde. They had expected you to kill the orc, but not without a fight. Orcs came at you one at a time or in pairs. After a while you figured they were delaying, but then you think you figured out why.

Out of the fortress strode orcs twice the size you have seen before, and at the head of them an orc half again as big. The orcs opened a path for them and they cheered as the huge orcs marched to you. You drew your sword from the ground.

They began, two spinning axes thrown, arriving in the blink of an eye. You dodge one and catch the other, sending it spinning back, tearing through the arm of one and slamming into the chest of a second. The leading orc charged, ducked underneath your first swing and his sword dug into your side. You roar and your counterattack cuts him in half. It is a viscious, bloody struggle as they would land blows, but your regeneration and your strength kept you going. Your attacks in turn often killed in one hit, unless you only cut off a limb in which case they kept fighting. Pierce, cut, smash. You battle through their best, until at the end when you tear a dagger out your shoulder, throw it through the last one and, since the dagger just tore straight through, pummel his face and body until it is just a mashy mess.

Finally, what must surely be their king stands before you. You are bloody and torn, but your determination and anger is not quenched. The orcs have for thousands of years preyed upon and terrified men. That would end. You raise your sword, eyes hard.

The largest orc yet considers you for a moment.
“Why do you fight, human? What drives you so?”

What do you say?
A. Vengeance.
B. Hope.
C. Because I am strong.
D. Something else?

Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 24, 2019, 09:41:36 am »

B
“Hope, hope that we may vanquish the demons forever”

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 24, 2019, 10:26:09 am »

B
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 24, 2019, 10:57:33 am »

D. “I am here to purify this world.”

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 24, 2019, 11:00:36 am »

B

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 24, 2019, 11:33:35 am »

B
“Hope, hope that we may vanquish the demons forever”

The orc considered your words for a moment. He then tossed his sword at your feet.
“ I, Krush Steelbreaker, High Warlord of Black Scar, surrender to you. You may kill us if you wish, but I ask that you allow us the honor to follow you into battle.”

What do you do?
A. Accept his offer. Him and his orc hordes fall under your command and leadership.
B. Decline. Hand him his sword back and grant him a good death. This world needs to be cleansed for Mankind.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 24, 2019, 12:11:48 pm »

A. We said that we were fighting for leadership over their clans, after all.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 24, 2019, 12:56:07 pm »

A

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 24, 2019, 01:12:37 pm »

A

Make sure to lay down the new rules (no eating/torturing/killing/harming/robbing any humans or anyone who joins our forces etc)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28