Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28

Author Topic: Brute: SG  (Read 33242 times)

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Brute: SG
« Reply #285 on: November 07, 2019, 03:52:07 pm »

You make your way down South, your army trailing behind you. Both human and orc alike march with a steely gaze, caught up in your purpose.

You pass through forest and meadows till you come to a river, and suddenly a swell of water forms in the river, and shapes into a giant man wielding a trident. Your champions shout at the sight of the Water god, Oceanius.

“Godslayer, King of Man, you have killed my nephew! Your hands are stained with his blood! Do you think yourself a god, Mortal?”

What do you do?
A. Apologize to him, the god seems upset.
B. Tell him to get out of your way you got places to be.
C. Something else?
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 07, 2019, 03:56:17 pm »

You make your way down South, your army trailing behind you. Both human and orc alike march with a steely gaze, caught up in your purpose.

You pass through forest and meadows till you come to a river, and suddenly a swell of water forms in the river, and shapes into a giant man wielding a trident. Your champions shout at the sight of the Water god, Oceanius.

“Godslayer, King of Man, you have killed my nephew! Your hands are stained with his blood! Do you think yourself a god, Mortal?”

What do you do?
C. Something else?
C
“He attacked me, I had to respond. If you attack, I will kill you as well. If you would let us pass, there will be no issue”
If/when he says no or moves to attack, kill him

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 07, 2019, 07:22:49 pm »

What do you do?
C. Something else?
C
“He attacked me, I had to respond. If you attack, I will kill you as well. If you would let us pass, there will be no issue”
+1.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 07, 2019, 09:09:11 pm »

What do you do?
C. Something else?
C
+1.
+1

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #289 on: November 08, 2019, 01:38:52 am »

What do you do?
C. Something else?
C
+1.
+1
+1

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 08, 2019, 02:10:39 am »

C
+1.
+1
+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 08, 2019, 03:47:03 am »

C
+1.
+1
+1
+1
((I’m glad people like my suggestion))

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 12, 2019, 12:18:12 am »

What do you do?
C. Something else?
C

You shrug. “He attacked me, I had to respond. If you attack, I will kill you as well. If you would let us pass, there will be no issue.”

Oceanius rears back in shock, and then roars out, “I will lay a curse upon your people, no rain will fall on your crops and-“

You draw your sword. “If you bring any harm to my people or land, I will tear you apart, no matter where in the sea that you hide,” you call out fiercely. Your sword glows brighter.

The sea god glares back at you, but he nods and sinks back into the water. Within moments there is little trace of his presence.

Soon your path takes you across the major trading city of Selidfale. Your scouts report that they are wary of your approach, considering your party of warriors and orcs. One of the scouts reports being waylaid by bandits, but she was easily able to fend them off. Apparently there is a large number of bandits being lead by a self proclaimed Bandit Lord preying on the villages and trade along the city.

What do you do?
A.Assume control of the city, and quickly mobilize forces to deal with the bandit leaders.
B. Find and eliminate the main bandit encampment quickly and move on. 
C. Not your problem, keep moving.
D. Something else?
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 12, 2019, 12:40:09 am »

Let's go find this bandit lord and force him to become our vassal!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 12, 2019, 01:57:21 am »

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 12, 2019, 02:53:49 am »

Intimidate the bandits into joining our ranks.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 12, 2019, 08:07:56 am »

Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 12, 2019, 09:34:27 am »

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 12, 2019, 11:04:18 pm »

Your scouts are directed to find the bandit’s main camp, and while the bandits do have some skill in hiding it’s location, your men soon find a few bandits and bring them before you. You ask them innocently if they would direct you to the Bandit Lord while you benchpress a hundred year old oak for exercise.

They quickly agree.

You go alone with the bandits to the camp. You believe that you may be able to gain an audience by yourself versus starting a conflict with your army.  It is hidden in the forest, nestled between a couple of hills. It is loud and rowdy, with the door guards barely acknowledging your presence. You are surrounded by squalor as red faced men chase after crying women, as children in pens watch teary eyed. A red hot anger begins to pump through your veins as you walk through this, culminating to where the Bandit Lord holds his court. He is a large imposing man, though not as much as yourself. His eyes seem to glow red, though that perhaps is a trick of the fires. The bandits around you then seem to notice you, and stillness begins to spread until it reaches the lord. He squints at you.

What do you do?
A. Offer him and his men a chance to redeem themselves in your service.
B. Their crimes are too much for you to forgive. The women and children are under your protection and you will not abide men like this.
C. Something else?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 12, 2019, 11:07:27 pm »

B. We can empower the women and children just as well as we could have empowered these bandits, and we'll feel better about it, too.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28