Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 459

Author Topic: Untamed Virus Containment Thread:COVID-19: Lurking Omni-Flu Edition  (Read 423829 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Untamed Virus Containment Thread: COVID-19: Super Stay Home Edition
« Reply #2160 on: April 06, 2020, 04:39:51 pm »

Turns out this whole thing was a ploy to get him out of the whole Brexit situation, who'd have thunk it :V
I would have thought that David "It's 2020 and I'm still reminding you that David Cameron fucked a dead pig in his fraternity" Cameron would forever be the PM who most completely avoided the consequences of his government, but here comes BORIS with the steel chair his ventilator is sitting on.
YTF would anyone F a pig carcass?
I don't think he fucked it, he just put his penis in it.

Where the distinction lies, I do not know.

It also wasn't a carcass, it was a pig's head. Which makes a lot more sense as a story: nobody was carting entire dead pigs around, those are huge. So the story is actually they had a pig's head and people stuck their willies in the mouth.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: April 06, 2020, 04:51:51 pm »

Turns out this whole thing was a ploy to get him out of the whole Brexit situation, who'd have thunk it :V
I would have thought that David "It's 2020 and I'm still reminding you that David Cameron fucked a dead pig in his fraternity" Cameron would forever be the PM who most completely avoided the consequences of his government, but here comes BORIS with the steel chair his ventilator is sitting on.

It also wasn't a carcass, it was a pig's head. Which makes a lot more sense as a story: nobody was carting entire dead pigs around, those are huge. So the story is actually they had a pig's head and people stuck their willies in the mouth.
Ostensibly, he did it to get into a society or something. I think its a Jew thing. As in, anyone who refuses fellatio from a dead pig must be Jewish.
One wheel short of a wagon

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • (y-sqrt{|x|})^2+x^2=1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: April 06, 2020, 04:54:17 pm »

Speaking of human to animal transmission - a tiger at the bronx zoo n.y. just got covid-19.  One of the few documented cases before anyone panicks.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: April 06, 2020, 05:19:38 pm »

Here in NY, the amount of bodies has filled out the morgues and the refrigerated trucks to the point where the chair of the city council health committee put out the idea of temporarily burying the bodies, ten in a row, in the public parks.

The death curve has been plateauing here the past 2 days, though, so hopefully they won't have to resort to that
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: April 06, 2020, 05:57:25 pm »

Speaking of human to animal transmission - a tiger at the bronx zoo n.y. just got covid-19.  One of the few documented cases before anyone panicks.
Oh jesus why is this response after the sidebar about getting head from... er... a pig head?

Also feel I should point out that I was social distancing before it was cool, and unfortunately I have now earned my title: Pandemic Hipster.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: April 06, 2020, 05:59:41 pm »

Oh jesus why is this response after the sidebar about getting head from... er... a pig head?

Also feel I should point out that I was social distancing before it was cool, and unfortunately I have now earned my title: Pandemic Hipster.
question: did people call y9u a Pandemic hipster? If so, who?
Also, I tended to stay away from people too, and of course am still doing that now

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: April 06, 2020, 06:04:02 pm »

If you're close enough to a tiger for it to pass coronavirus onto you, then coronavirus is probably the least of your worries
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: April 06, 2020, 06:05:36 pm »

Like snuggles with a big foldypaws cuddlekitty!

question: did people call y9u a Pandemic hipster? If so, who?
Also, I tended to stay away from people too, and of course am still doing that now
The missus teases me regularly because I despise hipsterism to the point that I've pointed out my hatred of it before it was really a thing, and when I realized we were basically pandemic hipsters she officially christened me as one, to her amusement, and my chagrin. It's her birthday though so I gotta give her the point.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: April 06, 2020, 06:09:10 pm »

That was probably a weird place to start Black Mirror, an otherwise semi-interesting SciFi show.

Why did George Mallory climb Mount Everest?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: April 06, 2020, 06:23:25 pm »

To play hide and seek for 75 years?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: April 06, 2020, 06:35:33 pm »

Wait I know this one... BECAUSE HE WAS FUCKING THE CHICKEN?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: April 06, 2020, 08:00:02 pm »

That was probably a weird place to start Black Mirror, an otherwise semi-interesting SciFi show.

To play hide and seek for 75 years?
Wait I know this one... BECAUSE HE WAS FUCKING THE CHICKEN?

Ostensibly, he did it to get into a society or something. I think its a Jew thing. As in, anyone who refuses fellatio from a dead pig must be Jewish.
All of this, why must some humans have such confusing behaviors? I, as a human, do not understand it. I can only imagine how confused AIs will be on our *lack of* handling a pandemic, and very very unsanitary practices

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: April 06, 2020, 08:02:18 pm »

Exclusivity, probably. I belong to x group so am thus better than people who don’t.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: April 06, 2020, 08:28:17 pm »

Social monkeys be craycray.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: April 06, 2020, 09:17:09 pm »

This is true for older communes in Guangzhou. In Shenzhen (where I live) however the wet markets get fewer over the years. Most of the stores are supermarkets and small grocery stores with relatively clean floor.

Sorry, coalboat, I thought you were in the Shanghai area. Yeah, when I lived in Shenzhen there were almost no wet markets. I'm living in one of the old communities between Guangzhou and Shenzhen now - but in Kunming it was about equally split - half wet markets half supermarkets. They could probably deal with the wet markets being shut down. 

Hey, I was curious about something; are either you or delphonso Chinese, or are you from the US/Europe living in China?
I'm not, I'm American living here. Been living in China on and off for about 4 years though and decided to stay for good within the last year.
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 459