Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 76

Author Topic: Bay12 Communal Worldbuilding Game  (Read 64353 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Communal Worldbuilding Game
« Reply #660 on: June 30, 2020, 08:46:11 am »

((Sounds right so far, other eyes could also check, as 2 minds could miss something 4 more minds would gather, I’m saying more checking would be recommended since some might miss something))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: June 30, 2020, 09:10:00 am »

(Looks good to me.)

Year 300.5: With increased reports of lizardmen disappearing and increased activity from the giant snakes the Bleg have formed a small militia to protect its outer territories from potential giant snake attacks and to watch for snake activity in their lands.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: June 30, 2020, 09:27:24 am »

((Everything looks fine to me, although it should also be noted that the slugmen are technically a part of the crusading army due to the deals they made previously, they're just a bit preoccupied with the Dorathian Kingdom at the moment. This won't stop Khagatai from trying to take a fort or two away from them if he emerges victorious with plenty of men to spare and the Dorathian Crusade is still ongoing.))
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: June 30, 2020, 09:28:16 am »

((Bear in mind that the Sandpond Clan does not have any military capability of their own, at least right now. Unless someone jumps in and gets them training an army of their own, most likely the only way they'll participate in the conflict is helping the shamans however they can without direct fighting. Mind you, no one said they don't have an assassin hidden somewhere.))

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 30, 2020, 09:43:26 am »

((Okay, i guess its good then, hopefully.

Also, you can make turns past 300.6 if you want. 300.6 will be only the initial moves, not the entire crusade. If you want to do stuff not related to the Crusade, feel free to go past 300.6, Wars are a thing that take a bit of time anyway, they usually last more than a month.))
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: June 30, 2020, 09:45:37 am »

((Okay, i guess its good then, hopefully.

Also, you can make turns past 300.6 if you want. 300.6 will be only the initial moves, not the entire crusade. If you want to do stuff not related to the Crusade, feel free to go past 300.6, Wars are a thing that take a bit of time anyway, they usually last more than a month.))
((this is true, though the results of the first moves will likely determine future moves))

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: June 30, 2020, 10:20:43 am »

Year 300.7- As anticipation over the Third Crusade reaches a fever pitch, the elderly Grand Mayor Eudes of Dalai officially opts for a position of neutrality once again. Like his predecessors over a century ago, Eudes chooses to keep trade in Dalai open to all sides, valuing commerce and wealth over all. Just as before, many Dalian mercenary bands throw their lot in with whatever side pays the most coin, lending their skills, blades, and tenacity. Blasting powder manufacturing ramps up into overdrive as demand for explosives skyrocket. Particularly popular nowadays are purchases of the Ziani cannon. Once a primitive and crude type of bombard innovated for the defenses of the island Fort Ziani many years ago, refinement in blasting powder, materials, and craftsmanship has developed the weapon into a more transportable and battlefield ready weapon.

With the Great Ruby gone, P.M. Martin is forced to close the Menagerie of Oddities until he can obtain another centerpiece artifact for his collection. Scouring the history books for any leads, Martin begins to look over literature detailing the Second Crusade. After all, the Third Crusade is on everyone's minds right now. Tales of a mysterious star shaped diamond, said to have been created by the Goddess of heavens herself, catches Martin's attention. Thought lost to the historical record after the Second Crusade, this Cleansing Star was said to have been hidden away by the Aetherials. Nevertheless, Martin pulls on his deep connections within the Nisvanis Syndicate, particularly those involved in the Chaos Crystal harvesting; contacts with ties within the Black Qhanganate and with close knowledge of Aetherial activity. And yet, through all that, Martin can only get vague details about a nonspecific island as its final hiding space. To that end, Martin invests in yet another expedition, this time to search for the Cleansing Star.
Roll for success of expedition

A call goes out to all the able-bodied killers of the Nisvanis Syndicate: A hit has been placed on a certain irritable Alchemist...
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #667 on: June 30, 2020, 11:55:40 am »

Year 300.8

Ludicrous-Sales Halloween purchases a few of these innovated Ziani Cannons through his supplymen in the Arghila force. They will prove useful if the initial negotiations for the item he seeks doesn't go well. He also has a letter sent to his middle son- Mordicus Halloween, the one of his children that he trusts the most- to attempt to contact the Dragons of old to see if they wish to join the Crusade with his army. Since the nearest times of yore, the Dragons fought along with humans since the time of Vahucci before their sudden reclusion. Ludicrous-Sales Halloween wants and hopes that he can find a boon to his forces with the might of the Dragons backing him.

Roll to see if Mordicus is successful

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 30, 2020, 04:30:47 pm »

Year 300.95
What appears to be a walking, talking skeleton hefting a cannon suddenly appears on Great Scar University lands, apparently having come through the Arcane portal. The skeleton immediately demands tribute, in the form of treasure and other items of the wealthy. Roll for how the head(s) of the University react to this demand.

The University's Magi decide to figure out how this skeleton got onto University lands. Or try to, anyway. Roll for whether the Magi figure out how the skeleton got onto University lands.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: June 30, 2020, 06:46:40 pm »

(( I freakin' LOVE your low-poly models. It's been something I've dabbled in here and there, yet find that I have very little talent for it. I keep telling myself I want to make a n64-style looking game one day. But never seem to put in the effort to learn it proper. What Software do you use Strik3r? Blender? ))

Year 301
Something stirs in the Wharg collectives upon the southeastern archipelago. Long have the quad-armed ape men dwelt unchanging in their primitive ways in that tropical paradise. Yet after a freak thunderstorm, a chance lightning-bolt struck an old log from which the Wharg had carven their chronicle. As such, the ape-men discover fire! They do not bear fear or anguish toward the destruction of their oldest stories, but rather that it is some kind of animist sign, like the stories took life unto themselves. Quickly however they find that the flame dims, and it causes much worry about the tribe. With another, similar stroke of luck, they cast first bedding upon it in hopes to keep it warm and prevent the cold and the wet from snuffing it out. Much to their surprise it grows and burns higher! From thence, the Wharg bid to keep this 'first flame' alive, a noble position, 'Fire Tender' is highly regarded among the tribe. And all smaller flames are to be wrought from the first.

Do the Wharg make any notable advancements thereafter?

Year 301.1
With the Third Crusade underway, the ever loyal Moss Trolls bear their hearts by way of ship to the humans of Streamland. There, they offer their strong bodies and wise countenance for the sake of their allies. And ask nothing in return. During this sojourn, do any Moss Trolls contract the Purple Leaf Disease? And if so, does it affect their physiology much like that of the other hosts?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 06:51:43 pm by Unraveller »
I've lost control of my life.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: July 01, 2020, 07:35:13 am »

Notices
Okay, time for a minigame.

As you can see, i've set up the battle system. The Damage an army takes in a fight is determined by the opposing army's roll, and reduced by their own. To discourage long drawn out wars, Even armies at 1% can fight at full efficency, There is a Resupply roll that can be done, but like all rolls, it can fail and decrease the army's health. I dont worry about bad sportsmanship, because there is nothing that can be done to screw over any of the factions, due to the relaxed nature of the game, but i suppose i can allow claiming of armies(1 claim per update).

(( I freakin' LOVE your low-poly models. It's been something I've dabbled in here and there, yet find that I have very little talent for it. I keep telling myself I want to make a n64-style looking game one day. But never seem to put in the effort to learn it proper. What Software do you use Strik3r? Blender? ))
Yeah, Blender. Truth be told, they aren't really THAT low-poly, i could probably push it a lot lower, if i had more skill. I've been trying to keep my skills sharp by making those small pictures.

Rolls

The Third Crusade
Karhan vs. Black Qhanganate, Eastern Fort.
Code: [Select]
Black Qhanganate
Fort Defence: +3

Karhan 1d20=7
Black Qhanganate 1d20+3=9+3=12

The armies of the Kingdom of Karhan approach the Black Qhanganate from the east, with the intent to take the fort. It stands there on top of the desert sands, made primarily of sandstone, but still structurally strong and sound. After a long trek to the front lines alongside the forces of Arghila, who had split from them to attack the Red Court, chasing some supposed artifact under the direction of their king. The forces of Karhan were left alone, and paid the price. Despite the Qhanganate forces' reluctance to come out of the fort, it was still easily defensible with numerous ways for the defending army to fire at the attackers. The forces of Karhan got exactly what they were hoping to avoid, a long drawn out seige with a slow trickle of casualties on both sides as attrition wore away at them. In the end Karhan still couldn't take the bloody fort.

The Army of Mages vs Khagatai's Black Sky-Legion
The Army of Mages
Infinite Provisions: +1, Immune to Encirclement

The Black Sky-Legion
Veterancy: +1
Aerial: +3

The Army of Mages 1d20+1=13+1=14
Khagatai's Black Sky-Legion 1d20+4=4+4=8

The Army of Magi marched toward the portal, supported by their infinite wellspring of water and food. Khagatai was forced to intercept the Army of Mages on the desert sands, lest they simply march through their land. But the price of this attack was high, The magi have many ranged spells of magic with which to shoot down Aetherial and Dragon alike, and the blades of their fighters were empowered, too. While surely the flames of the Dragons were fierce and claimed many lives, the Magi had defence even against that: The arcane barriers of Arcanists could stop the flames for a time or even deflect them. The Army has set up camp for the time being at the site of the battle following Khagatai's retreat.
(The Red Court has occupied a small, surrounded area of the Black Qhanganate's land. Note: Encircled occupied territory can not become permanent territory.
Also, a small field of Chaos Crystals has been created there.)

The Desert Shades look for an opportunity to assassinate Khagatai
1d20=12
Khagatai is rarely exposed, spending most of his time on the back of his Dragon since the war began, so when he WAS within reach, the Shades knew it may be the only opportunity. But he is still well protected, only a stroke of incredible luck would see them succeed.
(needs Crit to succeed)
1d20=20!Assassination, the Shadowguards' specialty. 100 yards in a single step like a shadow. a blade through the heart, and before anyone could turn their heads, the assassin was gone again in a cloud of black mist. But this would not be the end of the Black Qhanganate and the Sky-Legion, someone will surely inherit Khagatai's title, if not his experience. The one who took his life shall surely become a legend in time.
(The Black Sky-Legion has lost its Veterancy Bonus)

The Great Diplomatic Army vs The Black Qhanganate, North.
(half damage to the Black Qhanganate, Anti-bashing protection)

The Great Diplomatic Army 1d20= 19
The Black Qhanganate 1d20=9

The Great Diplomatic Army marches in from the North east, the lands of Streamland, with the intent to force a peace treaty between all the nations fighting so that the Purple Leaf disease may be cured.
And they hit the hot desert sands in force and the Corrupted of the Black Qhanganate marched to meet them. Already battered by the fight with the Karhans over the Fort, the Defence armies of the Black Qhanganate fought cautiously, and perhaps that was their downfall, because the Armies of Streamland and Zalalastan showed the wretched beasts no mercy. Due to their cautious fighting however, the Black Qhanganate was able to limit the losses they took in the battle. The Diplomatic army has set up camp on the site of the battle, after the armies of the Black Qhanganate were routed, taking a large chunk of the land for themselves.
(The Great Diplomatic Army has occupied a large swathe of land in the northeastern part of the Qhanganate. If it ever becomes a permanent territory, it will have to be decided whose territory it will become.)

Kingdom of Arghila vs. Rheis' Paladins, in the Red Court, south.
Kingdom of Arghila 1d20=11
Rheis' Paladins 1d20=9

The King of Arghila and his forces attacked the Red Court from the south, having walked around the Black Qhanganate along its south border, after leaving its ally Karhan to deal with the eastern fort, while chasing after apparently some artifact supposedly held by the Red Court. The Paladins of Rheis were there to meet them, with blades drawn, having heard of Arghila supposedly harboring a Necromancer, whom they very much wanted dead. Unfortunately for the Paladiins, they had learned to fight the evils of the world, not regular troops, figuring they would learn as they go.
At the same time, the blades alone of the Arghilans had little purchase against the hardened knights wielding brilliant rays of light as weapons. In the end, the paladins retreated backward, not wanting to die not having killed a single Aetherial and the Arghilans took a small section of the Red Court's lands in the south.

Greenskins raid the Slugmen and attempt to take slaves, expand their territory
1d20=16
Indeed, the anger of Zornaraugh was great, and it is in this anger that he ordered the farmsteads of the slugmen to the south to be raided, burnt and their inhabitants to be brought back to the tribe's lands as slaves to toil and expand the greenskins' territories. Of course some tried to fight, but it did little against the horde of green-skinned monsters. Soon, families began to flee their homes in droves and head south in an attempt to escape this cruel fate that Zornaraugh had condemned them all to.
(All of The Greenskins' territory is strong again. and they've expanded further to the northwest.)
(Meanwhile, the HCE's Northern tip has become Weak, but it will be repopulated, in time.)

Year 300.3
Due to the high amounts of infection, those who are uninfected go to the very westernmost part of Thairmar, the hope is that if people no longer live near those who have it, it won’t spread
Unfortunately, due to the presence of Strain 6 of the Purple Leaf Disease, the migration away from the east does little to slow the spread, as that Strain readily infects wild and domestic animals alike, it merely makes THAT strain of the disease more prominent.

P.M. Martin launches an expedition for the Cleansing Star
1d20=9
A vague non-specific island somewhere far from any coast isn't a whole lot to go on. The expedition mostly sails around in circles, and although they find several uncharted islands, most too small to put on a map, none of them even has a hint of the Aetherials or the star. However, a few small treasures are found along the way, including another early, crude, pre-University Arcane Magic-Cannon mounted on a ship. It seems like a lot of those early ships intended to fight the sharkman invasions somehow ended up beached on uncharted islands.

However, a previously undiscovered island some ways south-east of Karhan is discovered, and this one is even big enough to put on a map.

Year 300.7
Ziani Cannons are now AVAILABLE, to ALL SIDES. They can be used to produce either powerful Anti-Air forces, or Artillery. (To do so, tell me the percentage of health that you wish the new force to have, and which force will supply that health. The new force will be on the same faction as the force that supplies the troops, and will inherit certain properties of the supplying force.)

Mordicus attempts to recruit Dragons to help with the crusade
1d20=1!He can't. He really, really just cant. Ever since being inflicted with the curse of Star Talk, they have been unable to be on the Western Continent(which is still unnamed, for some reason), without the aid of Dragonstones. And slowly the ways in which these "Dragonstones" are made, are being forgotten, even by those that still make them. And for a good reason too. The will of the gods, will not be violated.
In using of even just ONE of these Dragonstones, makes the dragons... Mortal, and overuse shortens their lifespan further. Now every Dragon that has ever used a Dragonstone has an expiry date, and as such Dragons have largely stopped using them, to prolong their lives as much as they can. The children of these Dragons, are not spared the detremental effects of their parents' use of the Dragonstones either. Now only the few purists who have resisted the temptation for over two centuries to use them are the only true Immortal Dragons, left. This is only being found out about now because the Dragons have exceptionally long lifespans, even when it has been shortened by the Dragonstones, and the first of the worst over-users of the Dragonstones are just now starting to die of "old age"...

Now those few "Immortal Dragons" have started to look down on the others as lessers for giving into the temptation.
(Sorry, i just wanted to do something with the Dragons, they've been stagnant and dormant for such a long time.)

A skeleton with a cannon invades the University, demands tribute.
2d20=5+20!
The University does not respond well at all, at all. The skeleton is in fact, just a skeleton, a magical one, yes, but still a skeleton. The University laughs at its demands and locks it up to be studied later.

Whats more concerning for the University however, is where did said Skeleton come from? It wielded a weapon so new, that the University, which is several steps ahead of the world's technological progress had not heard of it yet. If it did indeed come through the portal, that must mean there is in fact a third portal somewhere, somewhere where such a weapon could be gotten. But how did the Skeleton know about the University's portal, since such knowledge is required to exit the portal at the University. This has resulted in two distinct hypotheses:
That some beings intuitively can "see" inside the portal network. Which means that there indeed is a third portal, somewhere.
or that the Skeleton simply... appeared on the university's land. But then there is no way to explain the Cannon.

There is no consensus, and a third hypothesis has been discarded, that this Skeleton is in fact not from this world. It was discarded because Arcane portals can ONLY transport things Intra-Dimensionally.

Wharg and the Fire
1d20=3Despite the best efforts of the Wharg to maintain the first fire, as they did for so many months through harsh winds and raging tropical rainstorms, a particularly fierce and lengthy storm would be the one to extinguish the flame that they had kept alive for so long. As the days wore on, with no end to the the rains in sight, as all that they fed to the fire before became damp and seemed to only hasten the fire's demise when thrown onto it or held above it, the Wharg and the firekeeper that was appointed could do naught but watch as it grew smaller and smaller. When the storm was at its end, so were all the fires that the Wharg had cultivated, there was nothing left of them after but smoldering ashes and charcoal. As the the Wharg wept over the remains of the fires, the tears as they hit the still warm coals would turn to steam. The Spirit of the Fire had left them, they thought, or perhaps the one of Storms did not wish them to have the warmth and light of the fire, long had they known the Spirit of the Storms to be vicious and cruel.

The Moss Trolls and the Purple Leaf Disease.
2d20=3+17
Unfortunately it does turn out that the moss trolls are suceptible to the disease, especially so, possibly because they occupy a strange divide between plant and animal, and it affects them just about the same way as it does everyone else, with one notable exception. The Disease takes hold of them MUCH slower than members of any other race thus far. Those trying to cure the disease are still unsure what is the cause, whether its something that could be useful in some way, and whether the slower spread over moss trolls is a good thing, or a bad one.

The Researchers get a bit of a fright when they spot several Moss trolls with BLUE leaves on them, thinking its a new Strain of the Disease, until the Moss Troll assures them that its NOT the disease, and they've been slowly accumulating various blue plant-things on them over the last fifty or so years...

YEAR 301.2
The Third Crusade: After being beaten by the Magi of the Red Court and their allies and the subsequent loss of Khagatai, the Black Sky-Legion realizes its need to lick its wounds and regroup.
Resupply roll for the Black Sky-Legion
Easy
1d20=16

Despite the beating dealt to them by the Magi and assassination of Khagatai having dealt a blow to both their numbers and morale. The Qhanganate still had the upper hand and the Legion was within its own borders, all they'd have to do is bounce back and pull some extra forces from the reserves, and they'd be ready to take on the invaders once more.
(The Black Sky-Legion has gained 10% health back)

After the Skeleton incident at the University, the mages researching the portal at the university are making preparations to open the remote portal to Elysium.
Roll for how long it will take to get the portal opened
1d20=11It is fair say that it will probably take a few years until the Researchers gather enough powerful Arcanists and get approval from the University to open said portal. After all, Elysium is unknown territory, something that no one has seen before, and no one knows what to expect from it.

Summary
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ongoing Wars
(Updated)
Map and Legend
(Updated)

« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 01:39:51 pm by Strik3r »
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #671 on: July 01, 2020, 09:20:23 am »

Quote from: Strik3r
(Sorry, i just wanted to do something with the Dragons, they've been stagnant and dormant for such a long time.)

((I know, that's why I even mentioned them in the first place. lol. Also BRILLIANT mechanics you brewed up here to handle warfare))

Year 301.2

With some sort of "breach head" established in the Red Court land holdings, Ludicrous-Sales Halloween quickly has his forces set up a war camp. He also has his foresters and camp caravaneers set up a supply route leading to the the Dorathian Kingdom, which was pertinent considering the near come uppance from the strange "mercenaries" the Red Court has hired, though Ludicrous-Sales Halloween doubts that what they are despite what his advisors tell them considering the holy magic they seem to be utilizing.

Resupply Roll for Kingdom of Arghila

((The new yellow part of the Red Court is where Arghila is occupying right?))

He knows however that he it would be doubtful that he will hold this territory for too long, so he has a messenger contact the current ruler of the Red Court with a message of wanting to meet in a neutral area to discuss a separate negotiation.

The Arghilean King was also hearing of a rumor that their was some sort of malign "presence" amidst his army. This was a sighing matter for Ludicrous-Sales Halloween since he had the most populous human realm in all of the world, so it was almost impossible to keep track of who enlists. Upon the details however, he hears that the individual seems to be a significant in the criminal enterprises in Lotham, Ludicrous-Sales Halloween's most prized holding. Having someone of that calibre in his army wasn't good whatsoever, so he has camp internal security try an investigation.

Roll to see how well camp internal security investigates

Meanwhile, Yarlac with the excess bodies to attend to from the previous battle and the wounded he pretends to care about healing, is jovial in the progress he is making with his research. Did not share the same sentiments as his master, he was worried. The strange men under the employ of the Red Court spread rumors that there is a supposed "necromancer" in the midst of Arghila's army (which was a true rumor, but one quite unbelievable to the common person), which means that someone must have tipped off on both him and his master.

Was it the Saur? No.. It wasn't his style.. Also Yarlac was a major crime lord, so he's well-known among the underbelly across the world. If Yarlac ever leaves Lotham for ANYTHING, a buzz is bound to go on. Regardless Mi'akl assures that if anyone tries to harm his master, he'll go out with his demon summoning and fire-magic.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: July 01, 2020, 10:38:08 am »

Year 301.3
The Thairmar army attacks the Red Court from the East.

Meanwhile, the thoughts of the plants has eventually given rise to Plantira, a large flower in the center of infected lands. It has 4 petals, one green, one red, one purple, and one blue, each petal matching the colors of the leaves of plants that currently exist. Here, the purple petal is the largest, the red petal being smaller than the purple one, but larger than the green and blue ones. The scholar when he has control, eventually finds this plant and tries to rip off the purple petal, mistaking the flower as the source of the disease. ”Why are you damaging me?” The Scholar jumps back, startled. “Are you the source of these purple leaves? I want them gone. What are you?” ”No, I’m not the source, I sprouted here not long ago, actually. I have a feeling that killing them will hurt me as well. It seems you’re living with them fine, why do you want them gone?” ”He wants us gone because we grow on humans.” “You are a disease, you not only grow on us but use us to infect others. You feed on thoughts.” ”While I can’t kill what made me, I could” “What do you mean what made you? What are you?” ”I grew here because of the thoughts from plants, not just the ones here, but from the world as a whole. We can think too, not all of us have something like you that’s able to quicken the pace of thoughts. I am called Plantira, according to the thoughts of the purple plants, humans tend to give names for things, so I named myself. I am what you might call a brain for the plants. While there are blue and green leafed plants, I can’t hear their thoughts because they aren’t near here. The plants that share your body found that according to stories you’ve heard, deities were formed by thoughts, The Stranger was born by thoughts of the unknown. If I was also born of thoughts, the thoughts of plants, I guess by this logic I’d be a deity of plants?” “So, you’re not the source of this, you were born because of this?” ”Yes. Hurting me won’t help you.” The scholar starts walking among the purple leaves, leaving Plantira be, and eventually finds a cat with purple leaves all over it. He feels a combination of loathing and joy, well, his loathing that the disease affects other, creatures, the plant’s joy at learning that humans aren’t the only host. Can I ask the one on the cat whether it saw other species that have us? It would be good for both of us to know what we can and can’t grow on, obviously for different reasons, but the knowledge could help both of us in different ways. Nope. Is there anything that would help at all? a bird with the purple leaves flies overhead. Something’s wrong, I thought only people were this deep in, why can I see the coast? He turns back, hopefully towards the center. It seems that, even though he’s able to control his body, the purple leaf disease is still eating his thoughts, which in this case caused him to temporarily forget where he was headed. While heading for what he hopes to be the center, he finds some people with red leaves. Avoid them, they won’t help you. ”Hey, you’re the first one to actually come towards one of us.” “Are those people without the leaves?” ”Oh, non hosts? Yeah, we can stop purple leaves from infecting others. Are you the host controlling yourself?” “Yes, so you can stop the purple leaves from spreading?” ”Yep, let’s shake hands, or a high five or something” The scholar notices the purple leaves trying to take control again, but he easily resists their control and gives the red leaf host a handshake. “So, now I don’t have to worry about spreading the purple leaves?” Nope, non hosts are safe from infection, I can only infect others with purple leaves.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 11:58:18 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: July 01, 2020, 10:50:27 am »

Year 301.3
The Thairmar army attacks the Red Court from the East

((Just an FYI for everyone:
Moves related to ongoing wars can be taken in addition to normal actions. So you can do stuff not related to the crusade and play the war minigame at the same time and don't have to choose between the two.))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: July 01, 2020, 10:52:48 am »

Year 301.3
The Thairmar army attacks the Red Court from the East

((Just an FYI for everyone:
Moves related to ongoing wars can be taken in addition to normal actions. So you can do stuff not related to the crusade and play the war minigame at the same time and don't have to choose between the two.))
Ah, alright, I will add something
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 76