Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1222937 times)

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #735 on: February 21, 2011, 04:00:01 am »

YAY! Shook drew it :D
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.

Urist McBusDriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: February 21, 2011, 09:08:45 pm »

For some reason, I find the "tendon in the skull has been torn" message extraneous. It's like IL-2 Sturmovik warning you that you got a fuel leak and jammed flaps when you've got both engines "gone with the wings", and your tail gunner's on fire.

I hated those messages in IL-2. *CHONK* "Elevator jammed!" "Aileron jammed!" "Rudder jammed!" Yes, thank you, I think I might have noticed those myself. "Enemy aircraft destroyed!" Apparently WW2 pilots had supernatural abilities and could instantly tell when the aircraft they'd shot at has become destroyed, never mind how far away it is or how long since they were the last person to shoot it. You could turn the messages off, but then you also lose the messages telling you about stuff like your radiator position that you actually need to know.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 09:10:44 pm by Urist McBusDriver »
Of course, since he doesn't actually walk around counting things, we can only assume that bookkeeping time is spent in deep meditation, psychically sensing exactly how many piles of orthoclase there are. It takes a while to hone a skill like that.

silverskull39

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: February 22, 2011, 10:51:55 pm »

.... I.... my kobold adventurer just spilled a night creature's guts, grabbed on to them, and threw him by them into a wall, which caused him to explode.... someone needs to draw this. I might do it myself tomorrow, but no promises on quality, as it will be done in paint.
Dwarf fortress threads can sound so.... unethical
it would be unethical if this wasn't the bay12 forums
Bay12: A short, sturdy forum fond of !!science!! and derailment.
Now back to your regularly scheduled thread derailment.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: February 23, 2011, 12:47:36 am »

my adventurer was unstoppable, until I was killed by a pair of pants that a human  jammed through the back of my skull.
What do you think? Yes? No?

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #739 on: February 23, 2011, 12:27:19 pm »

first attempt to draw! I heard of lot of "encased in ice" deaths... but this time i thinked of a new way to make ice lethal!

runiq

• Bay Watcher
  • Jabber: runiq at draugr dot de
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art account.
« Reply #740 on: February 23, 2011, 12:32:36 pm »

.... I.... my kobold adventurer just spilled a night creature's guts, grabbed on to them, and threw him by them into a wall, which caused him to explode.... someone needs to draw this. I might do it myself tomorrow, but no promises on quality, as it will be done in paint.
Care to give a description of the night creature? I need to take my mind off things and want to familiarize myself with my tablet a bit.

silverskull39

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: February 23, 2011, 05:55:37 pm »

Care to give a description of the night creature? I need to take my mind off things and want to familiarize myself with my tablet a bit.

"A scaly humanoid. It has three narrow tails and it groans from time to time. its clear scales are blocky and close set. Now you will know why you fear the night."

Guedez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: February 25, 2011, 05:00:48 pm »

i try to inspire myself on deadpool.

http://img225.imageshack.us/i/derpdu.png/

nothing like tossing body parts of your friends on you

Duntada Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: February 25, 2011, 07:29:40 pm »

I'm not complaining about seeing more of Shook's work here people, I am glad to get as much of this awesome as this thread creates, but let's give the poor guy a break huh? This is a draw YOUR adventure thread. Look how awesome Shook makes things with MS paint. Try doing it yourself dammit!
Girlinhat: The biggest issue seems to be size.  A 1x1 room would allow for maximum child desecration.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: February 25, 2011, 08:11:21 pm »

I'm not complaining about seeing more of Shook's work here people, I am glad to get as much of this awesome as this thread creates, but let's give the poor guy a break huh? This is a draw YOUR adventure thread. Look how awesome Shook makes things with MS paint. Try doing it yourself dammit!

I would, but I'm highly ergophobic... Fine, I'm doing it yesterday.

silverskull39

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: February 25, 2011, 09:52:02 pm »

"A scaly humanoid. It has three narrow tails and it groans from time to time. its clear scales are blocky and close set. Now you will know why you fear the night."

I did it! Warning: Image contains high levels of graphic violence awesome! viewing by the weak of heart, pregnant women, and small children is not advised.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: February 26, 2011, 10:41:47 pm »

WARNINGS: Big picture

Sweet and sour Jesus on a stick, I suck without a tablet.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: February 26, 2011, 11:11:02 pm »

man that's funny.
so was it a nightcreature moon troll or a normal troll?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: February 26, 2011, 11:58:31 pm »

man that's funny.
so was it a nightcreature moon troll or a normal troll?

Just a run of the mill bogeyman.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: February 27, 2011, 04:41:07 am »

I did it! Warning: Image contains high levels of graphic violence awesome! viewing by the weak of heart, pregnant women, and small children is not advised.
A quick sketch of the same thing.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 365