Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1223721 times)

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #900 on: April 03, 2011, 03:07:44 am »

Spoiler: My terrible image (click to show/hide)
I tried my own attempt at 'art'. I guess I should leave the MSPainting to the experts.  :P
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Maxwell5123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: April 03, 2011, 03:34:02 am »

if shook would kindly bless me with one of his drawings this was awesome.
So after repdeatly(failspell) going around strangling enemies and strangling with finishing them off with a copper spear and chucking cheeta skulls and making their head explodes and breaking a wolfs limbs then throwing him agaisnt a wall this happens."A bronze Collisus(failspell!)appears bla bla bla" so I go ".....Challange accepted!" throw my cheeta skull which SOMEHOW broke the jerks leg then I'm like :D

Then I throw cheeta bones which hits his other leg and SOMEHOW AGAIN breaks that too so hes crawling and I'm like.... so I go up and strangle him while stabbing him in the end so I end up doing something risky which worked. I cut off his arm broke his other arm using it and smashed his head in using it then I threw it which killed a random FB outside my seeing area which sends THAT flying hitting a random night creature which sends THAT flying killing a wolf which sends THAT flying into the ocean ending the random flying bodies death cycle. can't remember the name I got but this was epic PLEASE shook draw this :D
Pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry there arn't any pic because I was so jaw freaking dropped I forgot to take some but the name my character got waws TitanKiller and in the legends all those enemies were killed in the spring of b113 but I don't have ANY pics but it happened I promise you shook please draw what happened in my game

Dante

• Bay Watcher
  • Dante likes cats for their corrupt intentions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: April 03, 2011, 04:03:03 am »

Well, I don't think anyone could claim the account doesn't have a ring of veracity to it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: April 03, 2011, 04:08:17 am »

If you haven't cleared out your gamelog file you could always post the relevant section here in spoiler tags.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Maxwell5123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: April 03, 2011, 04:56:47 am »

If you haven't cleared out your gamelog file you could always post the relevant section here in spoiler tags.
funniest thing I was going to do that I leave my computer for 2 MINUTES and my dipshit of a nephew comes and deletes it -_-'' I wish I WISH I could make him a noble and test out my new "noble meeting area" >:D

Singularity-SRX

• Bay Watcher
  • *shudders*
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: April 03, 2011, 06:42:05 am »

funniest thing I was going to do that I leave my computer for 2 MINUTES and my dipshit of a nephew comes and deletes it -_-'' I wish I WISH I could make him a noble and test out my new "noble meeting area" >:D

You mean your nephew went to the exact folder and deleted the exact files.
Right...

Sorry, but I call total bs on this
Would look cool though :P
Quote from: Vertigon
slamming his left hand into the baby's face
I came to this forum with no intention of ever uttering that phrase.

Innominate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: April 03, 2011, 07:42:45 am »

His nephew is actually an agent from the future sent to prevent Shook from making a comic about that story. That's how he knew exactly when Maxwell5123 would be away from the computer. That's how he knew exactly what files to delete in the 2 minutes he was at the computer. And all that adds up to just one thing.

Shook is John Connor.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #907 on: April 03, 2011, 07:56:27 am »

I read something about a cheetah and a bronze colossus, but the lack of punctuation completely threw off my overview. It's kinda like drawing the whole thing in one amazingly confusing panel. I don't mind drawing made up stories that are at least somewhat possible (i.e. bronze colossus epic boo boo, it didn't actually happen, but it could), but i'd much prefer being able to comprehend what's being written. :P

>_>

<_<

And now that my secret identity is discovered, i must hide in the presidential mountain bunker of nuclear safety until further notice.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: April 03, 2011, 08:46:19 am »

Lol, he took no pics, his gamelog magically deleted itself, and his random name was 'TitanKiller'.

BeeEss.
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: April 03, 2011, 10:03:03 am »

Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: April 03, 2011, 10:25:15 am »

okay what about this story with a game log to boot.
Code: [Select]
Black bear!
You don't feel safe enough to travel.
The Bronze Colossus Recruit has moved out of range!
The Black Bear has moved out of range!
You can't sneak because somebody can see you.
You begin sneaking.
You charge at The Bleak Hag!
You punch The Bleak Hag in the lower body with your right hand, bruising the muscle and bruising the guts!
The Bleak Hag is propelled away by the force of the blow! --from here is where I use my Carry command to hold down the hag--
The Bleak Hag stands up.
The Black Bear attacks The Bleak Hag but She jumps away!
The Black Bear misses The Bleak Hag!
The Bleak Hag misses You!
The Black Bear attacks The Bleak Hag but She jumps away!--me holding the hag still so the bear can attack her--
You charge at The Bleak Hag!
The Bleak Hag looks surprised by the ferocity of Your onslaught!
You miss The Bleak Hag!
You collide with The Bleak Hag!
The Bleak Hag is knocked over and tumbles backward!
The Black Bear misses The Bleak Hag!
You drop the copper spear.
You drop the large copper dagger.
You punch The Bleak Hag in the lower body with your left hand, bruising the muscle and bruising the guts!
The Bleak Hag is propelled away by the force of the blow!--still holding her--
The Black Bear scratches The Bleak Hag in the left foot from behind, tearing the muscle!
The Black Bear stands up.
The Black Bear attacks The Bleak Hag but She rolls away!
The Black Bear bites The Bleak Hag in the left foot from behind, tearing the muscle!
The Black Bear latches on firmly!
You punch The Bleak Hag in the head with your left hand, bruising the muscle, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing apart the brain!
The Bleak Hag is propelled away by the force of the blow!
The Bleak Hag slams into the Black Bear!
Ngotol Ananvesh, Bleak Hag has been struck down.
The Black Bear stands up.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Maxwell5123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: April 03, 2011, 02:55:20 pm »

For shook's sake of drawing my comic that REALLY DID HAPPEN!!!! I will make it readable

So my girl wrestler(dont ask) is one of the most badass characters I got.She goes around stangling people breaking limbs and stabbing them in the head with her spear after they passed out.So as I was going to the village I killed a cheeta and took its meat bones and  skull then I came to meet a bronze colossus.

So I chucked the cheeta skull at it somehow breaking its leg did the same thing with the bones and broke the other leg. Then I went up and strangled him knowing I couldn't stab him to death with just a copper spear I just go and somehow riped off his arm and broke his other arm with it.Then I smashed in his skull me being epic I chucked the arm killing a random FB which sent the body flying killing a random night creature which sent THAT flying killing a wolf which sent that flying into the ocean.

Hope that made more sense Shook

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #912 on: April 03, 2011, 03:06:38 pm »

Kind of. I'm going to assume that you're playing 40d or something, because flying objects/creatures don't send other things flying in the current version. In fact, creatures crashing into each other completely negates all momentum, and makes them both prone and non-flying. However, i don't have time at the moment; tomorrow probably.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures: Shook is an art bitch :D
« Reply #913 on: April 03, 2011, 05:22:31 pm »

Lost my right eye to a flying sock, then lost my tooth to a spear stab, then i falco pawnched an elf child to death and then i got killed by a falcon kick to the phallus
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures: Shook is an art bitch :D
« Reply #914 on: April 03, 2011, 05:57:31 pm »

Lost my right eye to a flying sock, then lost my tooth to a spear stab, then i falco pawnched an elf child to death and then i got killed by a falcon kick to the phallus

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 365