Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1227088 times)

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #2370 on: December 29, 2011, 10:02:02 pm »

i was killing a town when this kid was a legendary biter... well

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: January 01, 2012, 06:01:37 am »

Here is a thing.

-Sarsaugewurst
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: January 01, 2012, 10:55:22 am »

To the above;
Why is the Dwarf so big? :D

To everyone;
Can someone give me something to draw? Im profoundly bored :)
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: January 01, 2012, 11:01:23 am »

Boss Knight isn't a dwarf; he's a Keeper from the Genesis mod, I believe. He's built like a dwarf, though. ^^^ I love how much mileage Logrin can get out of three vertical slits for eyes.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: January 01, 2012, 11:08:16 am »

Boss Knight isn't a dwarf; he's a Keeper from the Genesis mod, I believe. He's built like a dwarf, though. ^^^ I love how much mileage Logrin can get out of three vertical slits for eyes.
...Oh.
Well, at least hes built like a bleedin Dwarf!
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: January 01, 2012, 11:10:45 am »

He acts like a dwarf, too. He's my favorite character in this thread and probably my favorite adventurer overall as well. :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: January 01, 2012, 12:06:53 pm »

Oh.

Also Bonus.

A guy doing a vodoo chant and a wizard totally blasting a tiny ferret with morpheuses gift.

What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: January 02, 2012, 12:10:43 pm »

Spoiler: KOBOLDS TAKE REVENGE (click to show/hide)

My kobold camp got mashed up by two elven ambushes and a goblin ambush that decided to arrive simultaneously. Also, all of the elves were on mounts. We were massacred.

So, I started a kobold adventurer and walked across the entire world to show them what-for. That'll teach 'em.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2378 on: January 02, 2012, 12:27:00 pm »

"Kobolds, they know what you did."

Untold amounts of badassery echo from the depths below.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: January 02, 2012, 09:27:46 pm »

Id argue that DF can generate alot of Bloodlust - Since I now know Im not the only Person whos lost a Fort, then gone on a Rampage.

Only difference is, I made a whole Fort dedicated to Capturing and Torturing Goblins, after Goblins ended My Previous Five Forts.
I feel better now.
After Four Days.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: January 03, 2012, 03:00:13 pm »

Since my New Year's Resolution is to get better at drawing and to do more game sprites, I decided to make my own drawing!

Anyways, I was supposed to kill this bandit leader, and I also found this old bag off of another bandit leader that was a pretty good weapon to use.

:D

[EDIT:] Well, shit. My damn bro forgot to log off his account. Now I have to figure out how to delete this one and use my OWN account to post this.  :-\
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 03:01:51 pm by jetex1911 »
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: January 03, 2012, 04:35:33 pm »

Spoiler: KOBOLDS TAKE REVENGE (click to show/hide)

My kobold camp got mashed up by two elven ambushes and a goblin ambush that decided to arrive simultaneously. Also, all of the elves were on mounts. We were massacred.

So, I started a kobold adventurer and walked across the entire world to show them what-for. That'll teach 'em.

I love how the kobold is keeping a completely calm face while his opponents are surprised by the fury
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: January 03, 2012, 05:23:45 pm »

Id argue that DF can generate alot of Bloodlust - Since I now know Im not the only Person whos lost a Fort, then gone on a Rampage.

Only difference is, I made a whole Fort dedicated to Capturing and Torturing Goblins, after Goblins ended My Previous Five Forts.
I feel better now.
After Four Days.

I don't know about Bloodlust from anger, but I sure do feel bloodlust for just playing normally.
or when finding out I'm not reaching my kill quota of the week.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: January 04, 2012, 08:19:31 am »

I feel better now.
After Four Days.

I don't know about Bloodlust from anger, but I sure do feel bloodlust for just playing normally.
Well, yeah, that too. But it seems to Me, My most Successful Forts come of Me wanting to savage Goblins after being Killed by Goblins :)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: January 04, 2012, 08:42:29 am »

I feel better now.
After Four Days.

Well, yeah, that too. But it seems to Me, My most Successful Forts come of Me wanting to savage Goblins after being Killed by Goblins :)

Yeah well if I was ever in a jam with goblins I would just usually flip over to adventure mode and try my luck on killing them. though there no normal Goblin civs out there in Adventure mode and the only encounters are through creating an adventurer/fort or a bandit group of goblins pop up. though being an adventure leads to use of throwing items and acts of disarming your foes and if I can remove enough pointy bits from enough goblins then I made my fort's men lives easier.

Then there the case of I don't build dwarves forts often and when I do it's based on my quick breeding race of humans that lay eggs. No need to worry about goblins attacking when I can hatch up a group of workers/warriors to fight though they tend to horribly screw up that and die from being stunned by their own material breathe attacks or catching on fire.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 365