Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12277 12278 [12279] 12280 12281 ... 13316

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15006398 times)

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Ye] Welcome to the bunzone nerd! (Happy thread)
« Reply #184170 on: December 17, 2017, 12:06:12 pm »

My political views are bloody schizophrenic.
I wish there was some established political/philosophical school of thought that aligned nicely with my beliefs, but alas, I doubt such a thing exists.

Oh yeah, a Happy: I crafted the ultimate hashtag. :))

Edit:
Okay, I'm very sorry for bringing up the politics into happy thread!

No reason to be sorry, the utterly despicable shitfit that is that state of politics today provides endless entertainment. Provided you fail your roll for sanity.
But if you don't roll for your sanity, you can't lose any, right?!
...Annnd I realise now that I misread your post. Oh well I thought my response was funny so I shall post it anyway. >.>
Just make up a new name for it. :P

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #184171 on: December 17, 2017, 06:59:19 pm »

I would join Yoinkism.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #184172 on: December 17, 2017, 07:32:31 pm »

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184173 on: December 17, 2017, 09:37:48 pm »

What are the tenets of Yoinkism?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #184174 on: December 17, 2017, 11:18:51 pm »

I'd assume it's appreciation of liquor responsibly, listening to good music responsibly, working with anxiety progressively, and all around being a nice person even if you feel anxiety when talking to others. :P

That said, I'm pretty happy that in all my years on this forum, I've met nice people and grown a lot thanks both to having met nice people, being with them, and that I can always see more. \o/

Y'all are awesome.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #184175 on: December 17, 2017, 11:35:30 pm »

star wars was good, i understand the complaints, tone is huge in a movie and this movie definitely had a tone that many are annoyed with, that i perfectly understand, i didn't mind

one particular complaint that isn't reasonable: "star wars is mainstream now"

star wars has always been mainstream. star wars is the third highest grossing movie of all time, corrected for inflation. star wars is the most popular movie series period. star wars has always been a mainstream cash cow. the movies that followed the auteur's artistic vision have historically been considered the worst movies in the series. to say that it is different because it is mainstream is ridiculous.

most every other complaint i've seen seems reasonable, though, i just disagree

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #184176 on: December 18, 2017, 07:42:29 am »

I'd assume it's appreciation of liquor responsibly, listening to good music responsibly, working with anxiety progressively, and all around being a nice person even if you feel anxiety when talking to others. :P

That said, I'm pretty happy that in all my years on this forum, I've met nice people and grown a lot thanks both to having met nice people, being with them, and that I can always see more. \o/

Y'all are awesome.
All that but minus "responsibly" please
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #184177 on: December 18, 2017, 07:58:58 am »

Y'all are awesome.
All that but minus "responsibly" please

I think another tenet is never wash your pants.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #184178 on: December 18, 2017, 10:46:51 am »

And never eat critters.
And get lost on the local public transport system regularly.

For once i finally have two days off in a row. I intend to celebrate by sleeping through all of it.
I do want to see the new star wars movie though.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184179 on: December 18, 2017, 02:28:11 pm »

I think it's never wash one pair of pants. They were special pants. Besides, jeans hardly ever need washing if properly maintained.

But Yoinkism is drink, listen, and leave my food alone and I won't eat your shoes. I think.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #184180 on: December 18, 2017, 02:32:27 pm »

I mean, my shoes are leather. So I don't think he wants to eat them. Smell and dirt aside, I mean.
Love, scriver~

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184181 on: December 19, 2017, 02:04:33 am »

Family reunion which was primarily me listening to a challenged relative.  The things he said were more interesting than a lot of things I hear.  Modern day jester, perhaps.  I felt a certain kinship :/

The buffet was almost entirely vegetables, with overly-crispied chicken and bland mystery meat (bland, and very pink - hopefully beef).  Fortunately, I love veggies (:

A second-uncle was there, who I... long story short, I recently ghosted despite him being great and nearby.  I apologized, and he acted like it never happened.  I had explained before, and I'm glad he understands.
He didn't even approach me today, I did, and afterwards he gave me a glorious hug.  He's exceptionally considerate.

Edit:  He had given me some paid gardening and computer repair work, and he had me over for handegg night with some friends of his.  He also gave me some furniture for my new place when I was moving.  Really cool guy, but I avoided him when he needed more gardening done.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 02:17:47 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #184183 on: December 19, 2017, 10:50:05 am »

I have decided - and this was a difficult decision, a true pivotal turning point in my life - to become a Yoinkista.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

deathpunch578

• Bay Watcher
  • local satanist practices black magic in cornfields
    • View Profile
« Reply #184184 on: December 19, 2017, 11:30:33 am »

Someone hands you a basketful of Jeses.
Cheerful with a side of wink wink nudge nudge I bet this guy's spine would look great mounted on my wall.
You ever get so mad you fuck a donkey?
Pages: 1 ... 12277 12278 [12279] 12280 12281 ... 13316