Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5226 5227 [5228] 5229 5230 ... 13314

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14943024 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Is Touhou actually any good? Why's it so popular?

It's a good bullet hell game. That's not why it's so super popular though. The main reason its as popular as it is is because of the aesthetics. Something about dem little girls and fairies blasting it up that entices people.
They have a very high difficulty compared to other bullet hells.

Also the musics. The tunes tend to be extremely catchy and highly suited to remixes, as evidenced by the Touhou music thread. They have these perfect little earworms which will play themselves over and over again in your head.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

George Takei is about the only reason I'm still on Facebook. Because he finds and reposts things like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That is really one of my favorite pictures.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Is Touhou actually any good? Why's it so popular?

It's a good bullet hell game. That's not why it's so super popular though. The main reason its as popular as it is is because of the aesthetics. Something about dem little girls and fairies blasting it up that entices people.
They have a very high difficulty compared to other bullet hells.

Also the musics. The tunes tend to be extremely catchy and highly suited to remixes, as evidenced by the Touhou music thread. They have these perfect little earworms which will play themselves over and over again in your head.
Some people says they're easy compared to other bullet hells, though. And theres a ton remixes for touhou songs as well.
But yes to the music.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Well, that and the Crazy amount of dodging- Wait, I meant navigating that is required to play the games.

I don't know, there's something good about dodging things that you never thought you would actually be able to dodge.

For example, managing to beat the 3 fairys on great fairy wars, when they bash around turning all of the bullets into fireballs, without losing a life. That was pretty cool.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Portal 2 was 66% off so Im finally getting to see what the fuss was about. Then theres bastion and napoleonic wars. So many new games!
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Portal 2 was 66% off so Im finally getting to see what the fuss was about. Then theres bastion and napoleonic wars. So many new games!

If you played Portal, the first section of the game will be a delight. Basically a warm-up course of simple levels to get you back into the swing of things, interspersed with awesome bits of passive-aggressive GLaDOS dialogue.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

http://tnypic.net/66b09.png

Bitch gonna try insulting mah homies
*Hugs*

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

If you played Portal, the first section of the game will be a delight. Basically a warm-up course of simple levels to get you back into the swing of things, interspersed with awesome bits of passive-aggressive GLaDOS dialogue.
Even before GLaDOS shows up, you have Wheatly and the generic announcer voice to give you a daily dose of chuckles. GLaDOS is just better at it than they are :)

Dafuq?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Admin powers are a grand, yet terrible majesty.

Or something poetic like that.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Dafuq?
Dude got banned.
Dude came back with a name saying "JayModeratorSucks"
I saw dude
Dude is now called sucks for bucks and has "sucky sucky, ten dollar?" as his usertext.

We have full reign to modify profiles on the forum, as well as avatars an' shit.
*Hugs*

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Admin powers are a grand, yet terrible majesty.

Or something poetic like that.
I am trying to keep from editing other peoples posts on my forum :P
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

You've gone mad with admin.

+!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Nah, I've only banned 2 people, and both of those were for major obvious ban evasion.
I've probated a few repeat rule breakers too, but the vast majority of the time I just hand out warnings and move on.
*Hugs*

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Dafuq?
Dude got banned.
Dude came back with a name saying "JayModeratorSucks"
I saw dude
Dude is now called sucks for bucks and has "sucky sucky, ten dollar?" as his usertext.

We have full reign to modify profiles on the forum, as well as avatars an' shit.
Wait, what forum is this? O_o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

The Technic Pack Forums

Also, he came back, again
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 5226 5227 [5228] 5229 5230 ... 13314