Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5434 5435 [5436] 5437 5438 ... 13316

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14996729 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

I believe I did very well on an exam. ;D

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile

Started watching the anime, Yasuna's idiocy is overwhelming.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/uxpil/ive_been_playing_the_same_game_of_civilization_ii/
http://imgur.com/a/rAnZs
You've heard of the 100 year war? Try the 1700 year war. The three remaining nations have been locked in an eternal
death struggle for almost 2000 years. Peace seems to be impossible. Every time a cease fire is signed, the Vikings will surprise attack me or the Americans the very next turn, often with nuclear weapons.

:o
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Doesn't really have much to do with you guys, but me getting art of my RP characters always makes me happy.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming

Just beat Dead Island for the first time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Tomorrow, college classes will start. I'm feeling anxious right now. I need to compose myself.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Start of college is an awesome time. You'll meet so many new, interesting people.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

I actually have a lot of reasons to be unhappy right now, but I'm pretty well enured to them at this point.  What I do have to be happy about is that I should have Internet access in my apartment today, at which point I will be officially done moving.  Except for unpacking the eight pickup-loads of shit I apparently own.  And I don't even have any appliances.

Oh yeah, I'm also posting from work, because the boss is on vacation and I'm still his only employee.  Which means I'm kinda on vacation myself, wink wink.

Start of college is an awesome time. You'll meet so many new, interesting people.

Honestly, I don't know why this is apparently a universal truth.  I went to college for five years and met a lot of great people.  I never saw one of them again after the semester was over.  And I'm pretty sure I wasn't doin' it wrong or anything.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Ah yes, the joys of a tiny workplace. I know them well.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

I don't know if this is a blessing or curse, because I don't like introducing myself to others, for reasons I don't feel comfortable to share here. But I believe once they stop asking who I am, and ask what I'm going to do instead, things would go uphill.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Well, I dunno, in my first year we were something like 400 students in an auditorium, and I was feeling awesome because I was back from one year in Thailand, so I set myself the goal of overcoming my shyness and meet at least one new person a day. If that person wasn't cool, I'd move to the next one.

Hell, at some point, I would walk to some gorups of people, and just bluntly tell them "Hey, I want to meet new people. Mind if I sit there".

I now have a reputation as a kind of maverick, but it was totally worth it. :p

P.S. Also, just found out why Beryllium-8 is so unstable. That thing had been bothering me for days.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Baked beans with chopped up sausages and bacon in. This is why I love it when Wolfy makes food for me :P
*Hugs*

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

Baked beans with chopped up sausages and bacon in. This is why I love it when Wolfy makes food for me :P
Feel free to send me some. Once you've nommed the bacon out of it, of course.
Pages: 1 ... 5434 5435 [5436] 5437 5438 ... 13316