Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1590539 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys, I appreciate all the trouble you're clearly going through for me and me alone but there is a thread dedicated to metal elsewhere.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

I agree, where're the pics?
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sorry but I have to say did any of you listen to the Trollhammeren Vid thats blac folk/viking and didnt any one listen to the trance metal songs?  those are some black metal but mainly death metal
hmmmm you should be very afraid.... The computers around the world have eyes and ears and theyre plotting against the human race in theyre binary chants

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok i found those pics

my dog just before she goes nuts
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

my dog just going nuts

my dog in her nutty spasm

my dog finishing her nutty spasm

Sorry for bad pic quality ... i couldnt keep still :/
hmmmm you should be very afraid.... The computers around the world have eyes and ears and theyre plotting against the human race in theyre binary chants

Flaming Dorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh No Indian!
    • View Profile

ok i found those pics
If you don't mind my asking, is she epileptic? I'm sorry.
[PERMITTED_JOINT:100] (It's a maximum number per day. This is the elven setting)

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

no my dog isnt  epileptic.... shes just a very hyper dog that just is crazy and i love my dog XD

Flaming Dorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh No Indian!
    • View Profile

Oh okay, cool. Hahahahaha xD
I just thought she might be cause one of my friends has an epileptic dog and she freaks out on us all the time.
[PERMITTED_JOINT:100] (It's a maximum number per day. This is the elven setting)

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile

Im sick so and my stomach feels like its filled with stones, that explains the painful look on my face, cant notice the stache much.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Oh man all I can do while being bored in class is play with the hair on my upper lip, bottom lip, and chin.  I've got it growing on the sides too, yesss.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huesoo, your eyes are different sizes.

What, no one else sees it? His right eye is all massive, like when you have night vision going on. The other eye is all shrunk, like when you shine a light at yourself.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 07:16:55 pm by sonerohi »
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

HideousBeing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like stuff like:

Meshuggah
Periphery (mostly just bulb)
Lamb of God
Opeth
Mastodon (Crack the Skye)

and most anything that is just fucking 

Ill post some pics tomorrow when I'm not lazy
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 04:05:02 am by HideousBeing »

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

you're late to the party

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

What, no one else sees it? His right eye is all massive, like when you have night vision going on. The other eye is all shrunk, like when you shine a light at yourself.

Actually, look at it again.  I'm fairly certain it's just an optical illusion caused by the light reflection in the one eye.  And I think you might be mixing up left and right...

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually, look at it again.  I'm fairly certain it's just an optical illusion caused by the light reflection in the one eye.  And I think you might be mixing up left and right...

I mixed up pronouns. His should be ours.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

What, no one else sees it? Ours right eye is all massive, like when you have night vision going on. The other eye is all shrunk, like when you shine a light at yourself.

I mixed up pronouns. His should be ours.

I'm going to keep milking this until you can't dig yourself in any deeper.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 987