Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681] 682 683 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593157 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Play nice while I'm out being nice, okay?
« Reply #10200 on: August 22, 2014, 07:47:21 pm »

Huh. Look at the size of that hairy beast!

And the spider is pretty hairy, too.  ;D
All I see is two big hairy spiders.
The top on isn't very hairy.
Yes, well, the joke was that I was calling his hand a big hairy spider by generalizing both objects in the photo as big and hairy spiders. It was an exaggeration.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #10201 on: August 22, 2014, 07:48:04 pm »

Yes, well, the joke was that I was calling his hand a big hairy spider by generalizing both objects in the photo as big and hairy spiders. It was an exaggeration.

I think he was expanding on your joke.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #10202 on: August 22, 2014, 08:25:22 pm »

I think he was expanding on your joke.

I think the joke has exhausted itself :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10203 on: August 22, 2014, 08:32:13 pm »

Th4DwArfY1 had referred to the "hairy beast", directing it at Japa's hand as a metaphor about Japa's bestial nature to jokingly poke fun at his hairiness, which is associated with beasts like bears. To make it clear that he is referring to Japa and not the spider, which is also hairy, he had mentioend the spider's hairiness as well to enhance the humour. Spehss_ had picked on this and mentioned about seeing two big hairy spiders since Japa's hand superficially resemble an arachnid, with six projections radiating from the hand. My Name is Immaterial decided to comment on the fact that he did not find the top one, the real spider, to be very hairy, to emphasize on Japa's hand. Spehss_ did not pick on this expansion and explained his joke by saying that he was using exaggeration to generalize Japa's hand to be a big hairy spider. This prompts SalmonGod to explain to Spehss_ that My Name is Immaterial is expanding on his joke. Th4DwArfY1 concludes this line of conversation by mentioning that the joke had exhausted itself.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #10204 on: August 22, 2014, 08:37:42 pm »

Th4DwArfY1 had referred to the "hairy beast", directing it at Japa's hand as a metaphor about Japa's bestial nature to jokingly poke fun at his hairiness, which is associated with beasts like bears. To make it clear that he is referring to Japa and not the spider, which is also hairy, he had mentioend the spider's hairiness as well to enhance the humour. Spehss_ had picked on this and mentioned about seeing two big hairy spiders since Japa's hand superficially resemble an arachnid, with six projections radiating from the hand. My Name is Immaterial decided to comment on the fact that he did not find the top one, the real spider, to be very hairy, to emphasize on Japa's hand. Spehss_ did not pick on this expansion and explained his joke by saying that he was using exaggeration to generalize Japa's hand to be a big hairy spider. This prompts SalmonGod to explain to Spehss_ that My Name is Immaterial is expanding on his joke. Th4DwArfY1 concludes this line of conversation by mentioning that the joke had exhausted itself.
You should be a high school english teacher. Or a play by play sports commentator. Maybe a play by play english class commentator.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10205 on: August 22, 2014, 10:39:15 pm »

You forgot to add:
Then Objective added:
[Insert Quote of the Above]
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10206 on: August 23, 2014, 12:59:50 am »

You forgot to add:
Then Objective added:
[Insert Quote of the Above]
Then Cmega3 stated that Objective's post reminded her of an artifact description, presumably from Dwarf Fortress. Spehss_ commented that Objective should be either a high school english teacher or a play-by-play commentator, eventually deciding on a combination of the two. Th4DwArfy1 said that Objective should have stated the purpose of their post.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10207 on: August 23, 2014, 02:59:56 am »

Spoiler: Nav & Cat at 4 am (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #10208 on: August 23, 2014, 03:00:50 am »

Your expressions are so similar.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10209 on: August 23, 2014, 03:30:18 am »

Someone should do a faceswap.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10210 on: August 23, 2014, 07:46:20 am »

Your expressions are so similar.

This is too true...
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10211 on: August 23, 2014, 08:58:08 am »

Holy crap, you two look nearly identical.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10212 on: August 23, 2014, 10:18:13 am »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10213 on: August 23, 2014, 11:01:39 am »

Spoiler: Nav & Cat at 4 am (click to show/hide)
The cat is taking over your face.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10214 on: August 23, 2014, 11:26:57 am »

“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”
Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681] 682 683 ... 987