Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3085 3086 [3087] 3088 3089 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3559364 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edition
« Reply #46290 on: November 14, 2014, 06:49:11 am »

SSL is hard to enable in cherrypy >:I

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edi
« Reply #46291 on: November 14, 2014, 09:20:39 am »

So...

Tried talking to my wife about that job offer.
Rather than even the slightest bit of serious discussion or consideration, it turned into insulting me, by saying I'm a horrible person for even considering it, and that I clearly don't care about her at all for having the thought that she could be capable of work.
She then wrote down that I suggested it into her little notebook, to bring it up with the therapist to throw it in my face.
I'm really curious as to how the therapist will react.

I was kinda expecting to recieve a "no", but not a "what kind of fucking traitor are you" resonse.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edition
« Reply #46292 on: November 14, 2014, 09:23:24 am »

Just divorce her already......

Also, she could have taken a part time thing, sort of ease into it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:25:30 am by smjjames »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #46293 on: November 14, 2014, 09:27:57 am »

That..is pretty heartless just to say as is.
Sure, problems arise--but hey, problems are developed. Knowing her history, its a thing to consider--particularly in the case of lacking support.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edi
« Reply #46294 on: November 14, 2014, 09:46:27 am »

I'm not going to just dump her on the street, particuraly when she has shitwads for a family that aren't even willing to try to help her.
I don't want to just say "fuck this" and leave. As much as I utterly hate life right now, I still don't.
*sigh*
I'm not meaning to sound rude if I am, I'm just stressed as hell right now.
The Derail Thread

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46295 on: November 14, 2014, 09:48:15 am »

Why did you change your personal text from 'reindeer' to 'mandrake', mastah? I just noticed, and I'm curious...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46296 on: November 14, 2014, 09:57:44 am »

Why did you change your personal text from 'reindeer' to 'mandrake', mastah? I just noticed, and I'm curious...
It's a reference to "Don't Starve".
My wife used to play it a lot, and she would gather mandrakes and lead them back to her camp until she had over a dozen mandrakes planted around the place.
Strange game, but fun.
The Derail Thread

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #46297 on: November 14, 2014, 11:10:08 am »

The internet isn't working on my phone. I may have finally dropped it too many times.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46298 on: November 14, 2014, 11:36:51 am »

Normally its the ex-stray that weighs 80lb and licks ears or the 2ed-generation who has fluff for brains and cant clean himself that urinates on the furniture.

Wat.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46299 on: November 14, 2014, 12:02:46 pm »

He might weigh less than 80lb.
He certainly weighs about asmuch as an old computer monitor. Oh, he has claws, enjoys sitting on lungs, and drools. And he currently smells like piss...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46300 on: November 14, 2014, 12:08:37 pm »

That..is pretty heartless just to say as is.
Not really. It would be by far to mastah's benefit, and trying to help someone who doesn't want to be helped is generally not a very productive exercise.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46301 on: November 14, 2014, 12:23:59 pm »

He might weigh less than 80lb.
He certainly weighs about asmuch as an old computer monitor. Oh, he has claws, enjoys sitting on lungs, and drools. And he currently smells like piss...
Heaviest cat world record is 18 Kg (36.9 pounds). Average weight of crt monitors according to one chart I found ranges from 12.6kg to 31.4 kg depending on size (range from 15" to 21").
My advice is weigh cat and call Guinness.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46302 on: November 14, 2014, 12:29:17 pm »

For the giant piss-monster of cateating? Nah.
Did I say cateating? I meant ear eating... I donot have a cat that eats another cat...

>_> <_<
Highly Opinionated Fool

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46303 on: November 14, 2014, 12:29:48 pm »

I'm not going to just dump her on the street, particuraly when she has shitwads for a family that aren't even willing to try to help her.
I don't want to just say "fuck this" and leave. As much as I utterly hate life right now, I still don't.
*sigh*
I'm not meaning to sound rude if I am, I'm just stressed as hell right now.
It is kind of eerie how similar your situation is to mine.  The biggest difference is that my SO doesn't have family living with us (and is in fact wholly estranged from her family). 

So, yeah, I sympathize with your position of not wanting to say "fuck this" and leave.  If you want to swap stories and/or have a sympathetic ear to vent to, feel free to PM me anytime.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46304 on: November 14, 2014, 12:52:40 pm »

Fucking pain-numbing shit is wearing off after deftest (after four hours, and arriving 10min too late). Guess what is in burnie, burnie, fiery pain?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 3085 3086 [3087] 3088 3089 ... 3345