Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1327 1328 [1329] 1330 1331 ... 10993

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13512921 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #19921 on: October 17, 2012, 05:00:02 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mRKSRY88Zs

As a side note, I actually do have the episode with the infamous Sonic Says. It's on an old VHS tape with a bunch of other cartoons. As a kid, I never thought it particularly different from the other end of episode morals.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19923 on: October 17, 2012, 06:01:02 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mRKSRY88Zs

As a side note, I actually do have the episode with the infamous Sonic Says. It's on an old VHS tape with a bunch of other cartoons. As a kid, I never thought it particularly different from the other end of episode morals.

I saw a lot of messages like that one (including that one) in my childhood. I didn't understand what they were talking about: I thought they just meant annoying people by poking them or stuff like that. Cue flat 'oh' when I figured it out.
Nothing important here, move along.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19924 on: October 17, 2012, 06:15:36 pm »

Wait what are you people going on about? I can't view/hear the video due to my sister hiding the speakers.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19925 on: October 17, 2012, 06:38:29 pm »

Sonic says no to child molestation
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19926 on: October 17, 2012, 06:41:14 pm »

I knew what they were talking about, since I was... erm... a perverted kid. :) But I still didn't think the moral all that unusual.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19927 on: October 17, 2012, 06:41:16 pm »

"Kids, Theres nothin more cool then being hugged by someone you like. But if someone tries to touch you in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, thats no good."
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19928 on: October 17, 2012, 06:52:26 pm »

Wait what are you people going on about? I can't view/hear the video due to my sister hiding the speakers.
You must obtain additional headphones.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19929 on: October 17, 2012, 06:53:30 pm »

skip over those shitbox $5 ones.  save your ears the shame if you can.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19930 on: October 17, 2012, 07:00:36 pm »

What pisskop said, but also the sony mrr-q22 headphones (or whatever they're called, amazon calls them ear clips) have lasted pretty well for me for a not especially expensive ($20) pair, the only thing that really wrecked them was the thing that can wreck anything: baby siblings a year or two ago before I got a second pair. Can't say anything else really great about them though, I'm not an headphones guy.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19931 on: October 17, 2012, 07:06:59 pm »

If you don't care too much about audio quality, I've had good experiences with the ~$15 headsets. Usually use my speakers for audio but the headsets suffice as headphones too. Plus, a microphone. Nice all in one package.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19932 on: October 17, 2012, 07:10:54 pm »

I have a ten dollar pair I've been using for about four years now. The padding on the muffs is starting to fall off and the rubber thing around the plug is coming loose, but hey, they're still working alright!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #19933 on: October 17, 2012, 07:15:11 pm »

Best place for headphones is goodwill/savers. They often have older ones (which often have better sound) for a few dollars. At worst, you need a 1/4 to 1/8 adapter, which they also usually have.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19934 on: October 17, 2012, 07:26:47 pm »

I've never been able to find a good pair of headsets that's worked for me :/  I always end up breaking them, or they get all messed up on their own, have really awful quality (like really bad)... ick.  I'll never find headset love at this rate D:
Pages: 1 ... 1327 1328 [1329] 1330 1331 ... 10993