This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 507267 times)

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure.
« Reply #2505 on: August 22, 2011, 01:17:44 pm »

Say you also like TQ-05's music, and do a alien hipster high-five.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: August 22, 2011, 02:45:17 pm »

Oh yeah, time to get populist fact-free ad hom on his ass. He's tall and listens to eclectic shit, put in him in the "arrogant ivory tower" category, that he feels better than the rest here. You are, after all, just one of them, saying what they've all been thinking. Also, yogurt.

Don't forget to talk about how he was created by evil aliens to infiltrate Sectoid society to sow chaos and confusion while evil alien assassins take our corrupt evil leaders to prepare the ground for an alien invasion. (Probably from SPACE. And after they arrived from their VOYAGE for their evil homeworld. And on their way they PAINTed some sort of ADVENTURE.) Also, it's up to the common Sectoids to band together (under our leadership) to repel these aliens and create a society around liberty, happiness and the pursuit of yogurt.

Also, he smells funny.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: August 22, 2011, 04:22:10 pm »

Oh yeah, time to get populist fact-free ad hom on his ass. He's tall and listens to eclectic shit, put in him in the "arrogant ivory tower" category, that he feels better than the rest here. You are, after all, just one of them, saying what they've all been thinking. Also, yogurt.

Don't forget to talk about how he was created by evil aliens to infiltrate Sectoid society to sow chaos and confusion while evil alien assassins take our corrupt evil leaders to prepare the ground for an alien invasion. (Probably from SPACE. And after they arrived from their VOYAGE for their evil homeworld. And on their way they PAINTed some sort of ADVENTURE.) Also, it's up to the common Sectoids to band together (under our leadership) to repel these aliens and create a society around liberty, happiness and the pursuit of yogurt.

Also, he smells funny.

This.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: August 22, 2011, 04:30:33 pm »

Also, he smells funny.

This.
I concur and approve.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: August 22, 2011, 05:35:16 pm »

I... I keep playing that 'For all Tin' song.  Over and over.  o_o
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: August 22, 2011, 06:49:44 pm »

Also, he smells funny.
then he will say you know awfully about all of this and could be a spy, logic loop right back.
assuming junk to the guy won't work when he just going to splash it back at us and add more. The only way we could beat this nonsense is by splashing back radical rebuttals with crazier Rebuttals that doesn't add anything new. besides clearly he a litheu in sectoid skin no sectoid could be that tall.
Also If he was right about TQ-03 being a psychic won't his assumption would be like outing a witch? She could after being outed mind bullet every one here and burn their corpse. Clearly this hipster litheu sectoid can handle a Psychic murdering sectoid meaning he not Sectoid for no Sectoid could beat a mutant.
we could end this all with a
"I'm A PROTAGONIST YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID NPC!" PROCEED to stand on your head then say "that sectoid looks down at us".

I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: August 22, 2011, 07:51:18 pm »

You rebut the fiendish foo, easily.
You knew about TQ-05 before he did, you lived across the hall from her and was the first to hear that song.
It doesn't even matter because you'd have to be pretty out of touch with the common Sectoid to care about
such petty matters as liking eclectic music.
You accuse him of elitism. Exalting himself over the common mutant.
You note that he is clearly too apart from regular mutants and was obviously engineered by malevolent
extraterrestrial forces to distract from the assassinations of the leaders of the Gabronian race thus setting the groundwork
for an invasion force from space after a long journey. You proclaim to be the one preparing to repel the invasion and create an egalitarian society based on liberty, happiness, and the pursuit of yogurt.

Jebex, you're meter is almost full, there's no way he can top that pruzz.

He counters, if the eclectic music doesn't matter, why do you know so much about it?
Clearly you invaded his mind with your psychic powers in order to exploit information that only he knows
because he's just that into the populist themes of MIDI-tin and you are seeking to decieve the followers
so you yourself can lead them into obvious slaughter and bloodshed.With proof of your psychic powers fresh in the minds of your audience he infers that you are yourself an extraterrestrial on a mission to destabilize the planet's infrastructure and suck the populace dry with your hidden proboscis.

Ohh, looks like he stole all your false credibility.

Furthermore, he sputters that the power structure of the hidden cabal is maintained by an even more hidden cabal made of
aliens like yourself who use the Sectoid populace as food while plannign a massive sacrifice to their incomprehensible
extagalactic eldrich overlord that comes to consume the minds and bodies of all Sectoids and you've come to tower 2 in
your unconvincing disguise for the explicit purpose of killing him and making sure that anyone who knows him cannot 
possibly survive to relay the horrible truth that he exposed today. He begs the mutants to flee as soon as possible before
you strike and annihilate the complex by summonsing a solar tendril of the great master through the sigil on your skull and taking your dark secrets to their graves.

Jebex, his meter is almost full, you'll have to come up with something crazy fast,
 the mutants could riot because of this maniac.

This is so incredibly stupid
I can't even freaking believe it.
No matter how this ends, I win.
I... I keep playing that 'For all Tin' song.  Over and over.  o_o
I..uh...why?...really?
2000 zemblax...

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: August 22, 2011, 07:57:00 pm »

Counter with a normal, logical argument to make them think he's crazy.  After something like that, logic will easily crush him.  That, or this:
Just say to the other mutants "This guy is obviously crazy.  How about we go inside and talk about his over some yogurt?"
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:00:49 pm by BunnyBob77 »

Geen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: August 22, 2011, 08:22:01 pm »

Logic bomb him. All we have to do is say a paradox. Then, make up some extremely complicated conspiracy theory about ancient robots, fetuses, and unicorns.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:27:00 pm by Geen »

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: August 22, 2011, 09:11:26 pm »

Logic bomb him. All we have to do is say a paradox. Then, make up some extremely complicated conspiracy theory about ancient robots, fetuses, and unicorns.

. . . that might be crazy enough to work...

Andux

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:semicolons]
    • View Profile
    • Andux's DFWiki page
« Reply #2515 on: August 22, 2011, 09:28:11 pm »

Laugh, compliment him on his extemporaneous bullshitting skills, and offer him a job.

Clearly, we have found the next IraqiSPACE Information Minister.
(Do not sign anything.) -- Fell, Planescape: Torment

MADMAN · Save Tools · WTF Tools · Generated Raws Extractor · Tweak for 0.31–34.xx

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: August 22, 2011, 09:29:57 pm »

Counter with a normal, logical argument to make them think he's crazy.  After something like that, logic will easily crush him.  That, or this:
Just say to the other mutants "This guy is obviously crazy.  How about we go inside and talk about his over some yogurt?"

Yes.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: August 22, 2011, 10:09:37 pm »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupatio his ass with an inarguable paradox, by predicting that he's going to go on some rant about how you used "psychic" powers to read his mind in order to know that he was about to go on some rant about how you used "psychic" powers to read his mind in order to know that he was about to....

use MAX FACETIOUSNESS when talking about "psychic" powers.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: August 22, 2011, 10:22:41 pm »

Fetus. Just, Fetus.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Geen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: August 22, 2011, 11:39:22 pm »

Y'know, we could just shoot him...
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 252