This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 507284 times)

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure.
« Reply #2685 on: September 10, 2011, 02:49:26 am »

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: September 10, 2011, 08:39:53 am »

We should try to spread a virus throughout the droids that turns them into more freedom machines.  Since we know they are capable of long range communication, maybe we can use that to spread the virus!

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: September 10, 2011, 09:23:15 am »

We should try to spread a virus throughout the droids that turns them into more freedom machines.  Since we know they are capable of long range communication, maybe we can use that to spread the virus!
this won't be as effective at coverting them compared to hacking due to antivirus but it will be alot more efficent
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: September 10, 2011, 09:37:34 am »

this won't be as effective at coverting them compared to hacking due to antivirus but it will be alot more efficent
We don't even know if they have antivirus of any sort, and TQ-3 is probably a good enough hacker to create a virus that can stop them.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: September 10, 2011, 09:40:16 am »

Exactly how do the A.I.'s of the sentinels work?  Similar to our own A.I.'s?  We need to know these things, before we do something that could get TQ-3 maimed.  For example:

Can a virus even be created through Vizu screens? ( or however they're spelled or called )

Can the wireless connection between sentinels actually be used to spread a virus? 

What said effects could there be?

I say we test the sentinels first, see what they're systems are like, and how we can use them to our advantage. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: September 11, 2011, 09:14:29 am »

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: September 11, 2011, 12:01:42 pm »

Hmm.

What text are you using for that, Roboboy?
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: September 11, 2011, 01:17:02 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

But no, really, it's been kind of a tough week, I'm working on it.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 06:39:18 pm by Robocorn »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: September 11, 2011, 05:30:47 pm »

Exactly how do the A.I.'s of the sentinels work?  Similar to our own A.I.'s?  We need to know these things, before we do something that could get TQ-3 maimed.  For example:

Can a virus even be created through Vizu screens? ( or however they're spelled or called )

Can the wireless connection between sentinels actually be used to spread a virus? 

I say we test the sentinels first, see what they're systems are like, and how we can use them to our advantage. 
Guys, Guys, We are talking about sending a virus to effect an minority.
It's immoral and won't help our case on better rights.
This is like the one minority murdering and brainwashing another minority under the guise of "Freedom".
This is mailing anthrax to folks.
Come on let's just to a background check on the droid and hope that we can convince the Old Rebel Droid army to help us if there is one.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: September 11, 2011, 05:36:19 pm »

This is like the one minority murdering and brainwashing another minority under the guise of "Freedom".
Come on let's just to a background check on the droid and hope that we can convince the Old Rebel Droid army to help us if there is one.

No, we're sending them realization straight into their mind, opening them up to the plight of the mutants and freeing them from the control of the government.  They're obviously under the control of the communist mutant hating government, which we are liberating them from, and showing them the true path of enlightenment.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: September 11, 2011, 06:38:41 pm »

This is bad, very bad.
Yo tell TS-419 to go get RF-5271923 and TQ-8675309 and tell them to get a
headcount of able mutants on the double.
Then bring them back to the room for equipment.
There's not time to explain.

He nervously communicates affirmative as you run from the room.
You've got to deal with that droid who's broadcasting your
location and conversations to the droid collective.

You call to RT-9761234 and XV-15 to go collect SC-412 and prepare
the crowd against the coming droids with equipment.
Create some kind of organization. Something!

"You countermeasures will be futile. You will pay personally for your transgressions!"

You've got to put an end to that too.
You push the droid's helpless chassis to your hacker as fast as possible.
You'll see if you can somehow hinder the local collective virally through the collective.

You work with utmost haste in your alterations.
Your fingers fly fast as you modify the subroutines.
Well, you're really just hotkeying in scripts you've already prepared,
but time is of the essence.

"You will pay tubespawner. You have transgressed too far. You will come to knoooooww feeeeeeaaaarrr..."

You modify the droid's communications subroutines and communications protocols.
It should briefly reboot and show the effects of the virus it is transmitting to the local hub.
...f46529 should be feeling different about you now.

"Argh,
ye don't honor the laws of the sea
ye can make me transmit packets you slimy scallowag
but you can't stop me hearties from keelhauling the lot of you.
By the ten violet seas of the south you'll hand from the mizzenmast before this is through.
"

What?

Your bafflement of the droid's damaged personality core is interrupted
by the sounds of droids coming down the corridor and the subsequent screams
of terror at their arrival.

What do you do?

Sorry everybody, it's just hard to get into the swing of things out here in the real world. I hope this update is wacky enough to make up for it.

When Rumrusher is being sensible and well thought out it is a sign that people have weird ideas about how to do things.

How many of these suggestions do you think you can actually draw, Robocorn?

--Rexfelum
Man, I must have drawn at least most of those things.
It gets kind of hard to make them all fit together in a single update though.
When I'm given a list of things to do in one update the key is to do them in such a way that they do not have to be or cannot be elaborated until later.
When I'm conflicted as to whether or not something is feasable within the universe I just say "sure" then choose the stupidest outcome.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: September 11, 2011, 06:42:29 pm »

> Hand out the guns to the most able bodied mutants, tell the rest to hide.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: September 11, 2011, 09:19:10 pm »

> Hand out the guns to the most able bodied mutants, tell the rest to hide.

I am attempting a Google Image Search to find a graphic that conveys "You are significantly more 'too late' than you think you are."  Results so far unsatisfactory.

We can presume that RT-9761234, XV-15, and SC-412 succeeded in arming some of the crowd, as the gathering occurred in/around our personal chambers and that's where we have the weapons stockpile.  (Also yogurt stockpile, but that's a different matter.)  Do we have a gun nearby?  We'd darn well better, since the hacker device whatsit is also in our chambers.  Grab a gun, head out to the corridor, size up the talking-like-a-pirate droids, give the audience another "what do you do?" prompt.
Medical attention may be needed for our rib, for that Sectoid in general, and for . . . who knows what else by the time we're through.

--Rexfelum

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: September 12, 2011, 06:51:57 am »

Continue trying to hack, if we can't make them on our side at least try to make them less dangerous.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: September 12, 2011, 07:27:08 am »

Continue trying to hack, if we can't make them on our side at least try to make them less dangerous.

This, also, supply arms to mutants.  Viva La Revolucion! 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 252