Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1292576 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #2235 on: March 02, 2014, 11:39:04 pm »

I am not a iFool. I do not Apple.
My only iDevice is an old iPod that is slowly failing. It's served me well over the years.

That said, PC4lyfe
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: March 02, 2014, 11:43:46 pm »

My only iDevice is an old iPod that is slowly failing. It's served me well over the years.

That said, PC4lyfe

REPRESENT!
* Hans contorts his fingers into PC4LYFE. It looks really, REALLY painful.

Anyways, back on topic:

I made a Swashbuckler 7/Mage 8 for a solo run through BGEE, and she is kind of awesome. All style points in daggers and TWF for some kick when they get close (Dat sweet Dagger of Venom + Longtooth combo) plus the bonuses from Swashbuckler means she can fight well enough in hand to hand to hold her own, and her magic means she can act as an artillery battery, a buffer, or possibly all of them at once. With the Robe of the Good Archmage on (Plus assorted goodies like the Cloak of Balduran) means she has an AC of -5, which is comparable to a fighter in full magical plate mail with a shield. Gangster.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: March 02, 2014, 11:47:52 pm »

I made a parasite that infected every single living human before it was discovered. I then evolved Immune Suppression, Insomnia, Paranoia, Swelling, Paralysis, and Coma, and waited for the hurricane of mutations to round out my lethality with Total Organ Shutdown, Seizures, and more. I ended up killing 1,000,000 people before I was noticed, then I killed the remainder of humanity before they researched 21% of a cure. On normal, which is harder than it sounds.

Plague Inc. Evolved

Have you ever played the flash PC version? It goes by the name Pandemic 2 last I remember. Fairly old though, but it inspired Plague Inc I think.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: March 03, 2014, 02:06:25 am »

I made a parasite that infected every single living human before it was discovered. I then evolved Immune Suppression, Insomnia, Paranoia, Swelling, Paralysis, and Coma, and waited for the hurricane of mutations to round out my lethality with Total Organ Shutdown, Seizures, and more. I ended up killing 1,000,000 people before I was noticed, then I killed the remainder of humanity before they researched 21% of a cure. On normal, which is harder than it sounds.

Plague Inc. Evolved

Have you ever played the flash PC version? It goes by the name Pandemic 2 last I remember. Fairly old though, but it inspired Plague Inc I think.
President Madagascar! Somebody sneezed in Japan!
OMG! SHUT. EVERYTHING. DOWN!
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fluffy wool]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: March 03, 2014, 02:11:10 am »

President Madagascar! Somebody sneezed in Japan!
My experience was more like:
President Madagascar! There's this one person who's got a mystery bacteria that doesn't seem to be doing anything at all!
"Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, for there's nothing a kid can't do."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: March 03, 2014, 03:09:02 am »

Gained a bunch of purple sections in Rocksmith2014. Purple sections are mastered. I don't have any song above 80%. O_o I have swaths of purple across most of the Avenged Sevenfold songs, but none of those are higher than 50%. Oh, and I think I learned how to skip strings, but I'm not sure.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: March 03, 2014, 04:21:14 pm »

That said, PC4lyfe
I have an iPad, but I only use it for posting and rarely play on it.

I have an iPod Nano from about 2007. It's got an enormous crack in the screen where it hit the concrete, but it otherwise works fine. Those things were pretty tough, all things considered.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: March 03, 2014, 08:34:30 pm »

Battling in the desert. Ursula and Frau (our panzer IIIs that i decided to name) and our nameless British Cruiser Tank are serving us well and the British are getting no time to recover, provided the Italians hold the line we might be able to push them back and make Rommel proud.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 08:42:27 pm by Steelmagic »
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: March 04, 2014, 02:41:54 am »

Got 10 kills in a match as Cassiopeia on ARAM. Ironically, it's easier to play support champions in all-out chaos like what happens on Howling Abyss, because tanks/fighters are so overwhelmed in the main fighting that supports are able to slip into the brush or line up abilities in relative safety.

League of Legends.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: March 04, 2014, 08:19:17 am »

Bought the last upgrade, now I'm completely unstoppable!
Killed 2 strike teams on flying kicks alone, murdered >10 tanks while staying in the same location, then casually blade frenzied away, dismembering crowds of people :v

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Julius Clonkus

• Bay Watcher
  • [NIGHTMARE_FETISHIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: March 04, 2014, 09:55:22 am »

Russian infantry column blocking my offensive. Entrenched with half a dozen machine guns, I had twenty-four soldiers under my direct command.

Five of these soldiers were sitting in a Panzerkampfwagen III. I assume direct control, let the engines roar and plow through the Soviet defenses with a hail of bullets, HE shells and the occasional conscript roadkill as their bullets harmlessly bounce off my armored hide.

Russian armored car with anti-tank gun appears, scoring a direct hit and jamming my vehicle's turret. Swerve to the right, aim with hull rotation and send a HE shell through its sub-par armor, annihilating hull, engine and crew.

The rest is just mop-up as the Russian A.I. tries to reorganize its troops in a frantic chaos, leaving them out in the open for my riflemen.

Holy schist, this thread is mica me sick.
DF Players never truly leave.  They just abandon the fortress for a few years and then reclaim.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: March 04, 2014, 01:50:02 pm »

Im all alone in an outpost being taken over by Terran Republic, went to the flag as medic, killed an heavy, pulled back to heal and while waiting for my shield to recover i see the green beam from a medic trying to revive the heavy, no time to waste and i rushed straight in, throwing a grenade and killing the medic, wounding an engineer and an infiltrator, a smoke grenade went off, but luckily i had thermal vision on my rifle, i proceeded to kill the remaining.

Refcaptured my base but then a big boom went off near me, i take a look from another window and i see a prowler.... I hunker down and wait... 2 ennemy came in and i quickly dispatched them, one medic and one engineer, most likely the same guys i already took care off but i didnt take their name. About a 2 magazine left in my assault rifle, but now i have backup showing up, i rush outside straight toward the prowler emptying my assault riffle magazine and.... I got the kill o.O

This was the day where i hold on to an outpost as a medic, overwhelmed by the ennemy and a tank, but im quite sure the tank kill was a mistake or i dont know because there is no way my assault riffle could damage it.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:39:24 pm by jocan2003 »
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: March 04, 2014, 02:04:06 pm »

Im all alone in an outpost being taken over by Terran Republic, went to the flag as medic, killed an heavy, pulled back to heal and while waiting for my shield to recover i see the green beam from a medic trying to revive the heavy, no time to waste and i rushed straight in, throwing a grenade and killing the medic, wounding an engineer and an infiltrator, a smoke grenade went off, but luckily i had thermal vision on my rifle, i proceeded to kill the remaining.

Refcaptured my base but then a big boom went off near me, i take a look from another window and i see a prowler.... I hunker down and wait... 2 ennemy came in and i quickly dispatched them, one medic and one engineer, most likely the same guys i already took care off but i didnt take their name. About a 2 magazine left in my assault rifle, but now i have backup showing up, i rush outside straight toward the prowler emptying my assault riffle magazine and.... I got the kill o.O

This was the day where i hold on to an outpost as a medic, overwhelmed by the ennemy and a tank, but im quite sure the tank kill was a mistake or i dont know because there is no way my assault riffle could damage it.

lol

This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: March 04, 2014, 02:34:05 pm »

I love getting vehicle kills with standard weapons. Once I was a medic in a base that was being overrun. We still had the spawn room functional, but they had surrounded the place with prowlers, lightnings, mosquitos and liberators bombarding us if we stepped out. I was a medic, and wanted to do something, so I charged out to the walkway by the landing pads. I saw a wounded liberator shreeding our men. It saw me and started to turn, so I unloaded shot a full clip from my assault rifle into its side. It blew up and gave me the kill.

Another time, I hid by an anti-vehicle turret, and jumped in it to ambush (and kill) a liberator that started flying a bit too low.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: March 04, 2014, 03:20:10 pm »

Name of the game?

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 709