Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1289386 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #5790 on: April 07, 2016, 02:38:27 pm »

and now you live with the guilt
Black lives matter.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5791 on: April 07, 2016, 03:08:44 pm »

You misspelt loot.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5792 on: April 07, 2016, 08:52:53 pm »

After an very long battle, I've killed that damn drake in the Devilwoods or whatever in the southwest. Dragonforged my stilettos apparently and managed to do it at only level 30 (I think anyway, I'm level 34 now). Probably the most annoying fight so far, but I can't let some loser dragon win even if I come back later to kick his ass.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5793 on: April 08, 2016, 04:30:33 pm »

I loved that quest in Skyrim. Help a dude deal with a necromancer defiling the tomb of his ancestors... As a necromancer, raising his aunt to fight for me and looting everything on the way.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5794 on: April 08, 2016, 05:21:50 pm »

I remember being extremely annoyed that my stealth character couldn't just shoot the boss in the head before he transformed.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5795 on: April 08, 2016, 07:06:12 pm »

While the Vanu were apparently stomping everyone in an alert on Esamir, I was busy capping various locations in their territory. Got bored with that, and noticed the NC were taking Acan Biolab. They had also taken Acan South Lab. I drove my Sunderer from Hunter's Blind to attack Woodman ASE Labs(about a 2.2km drive) to cut off Acan from the rest of the NC - had to stop in Nason's Defiance to fix the gate shield since nobody fixed it and the base was vulnerable. Took the lab after an infiltrator joined me to fight the one guy defending it, though almost immediately was counterattacked just as I got the shields fixed back up.

Eventually got overwhelmed at Woodman, as their attack was organized and we were outnumbered 5-1. I still think we handled that well, and 30 seconds after Woodman flipped we recaptured Acan Bio Lab. Spawned a new Sunderer(the previous one was destroyed in an airstrike) to attack Acan South. Parked it right next to one of the main entrances, allowing a flank right on the door as well as Light Assaults to jump over the wall. By then the alert on Esamir ended(Vanu won) and everyone started piling in, many spawning from my Sunderer. Pushed to the interior of the base... but then got pushed right back out. By the time they got to destroying my Sunderer(which took a while, we were giving them hell for the effort), I noticed we lost Acan again.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5796 on: April 08, 2016, 08:38:02 pm »

I ACTUALLY SAW THE THRONE OH GOSH WOW
it still murdered my silly ass, but sh
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5797 on: April 08, 2016, 10:59:01 pm »

Topped the charts as "The Penile Mangler"

Slither.io
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #5798 on: April 09, 2016, 10:39:51 am »

Why did you show me that game
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5799 on: April 09, 2016, 11:26:15 am »

... I have the tab open, do I want to click play..?

Edit: This game is for trolls.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 11:33:43 am by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #5800 on: April 09, 2016, 12:19:58 pm »

I got the top score! Whoo.

Wasted hours of my life, but I did it! HAHAHAHA
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5801 on: April 09, 2016, 01:55:49 pm »

I've been going on it back and forth between other things. It's difficult. Got into the top 10 at one point though, as Bigus Bananaus.

Edit: High score of 20373.8, landed me 3rd/4th as someone else was taking it all the damn time.

It is sooooo different playing as a wee snake to a big one. As soon as I got back from that death I got to over 10k within about 30 seconds because of my wholesale murder of everything as a result of speed and agility!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 04:49:34 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5802 on: April 09, 2016, 08:44:50 pm »

After many months of off-and-on playing across numerous characters... I've finally won! And I'd call it a pretty successful win - saved both Melinda and Aeryn, reached level 50 for the first time ever, actually completed the alchemist quest, and despite playing on Adventure mode I never had to use a life (not even the Blood of Life!).

I mean, sure, it was on Normal... but one thing at a time, methinks!

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5803 on: April 09, 2016, 10:35:50 pm »

Topped the charts as "The Penile Mangler"

Slither.io
Why did you show me that game
Why....Why did I try it....

As "Free Hugs!" I found some massive snake, some big yellow snake who'se name started with Donald Trump but was too long for the scoreboard.  He had something like 16k length, many times all the other competitors  He was hiding off at the map edge.  He killed me.   But then I went and sought him out as a little mini worm.

He found me, and wrapped me.   But then he got too greedy and cut a corner too tight and I struck.  His body width was bigger than my entire length, but when he hit me he exploded into dots like all the rest.  The meal rocketed me up to second.  It would have been more than enough to put me solidly in first but the meal was too large for little ol me, and others saw the king got dethroned and came to get a piece before I could gather all the dots.

slither.io
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5804 on: April 09, 2016, 10:49:56 pm »

I was briefly in first place.

Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 709