Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1292855 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #7905 on: August 20, 2017, 08:20:28 am »

Found more Rad-Aways and Rad-Xs in one vault than I have since starting wandering the Mojave. Also used more Rad-Aways and Rad-Xs since starting wandering the Mojave. The whole place is flooded with radiation.

On the other hand, I found an absolute ton of firepower I might have to make multiple trips to salvage, to the point that the 10mm pistol or submachinegun might well replace my 9mm pistol as my close-range sidearm simply due to the sheer amount of bullets I've found. Also a neat gun that'll come in handy in case the Brotherhood ever piss me off.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7906 on: August 20, 2017, 09:31:52 am »

Good on you for being traitor and not taking half the crew out of the round.  Kinda lame that those other guys didn't play along tho.

I are slowpoke but I am an admin on Urist and I've been playing for three ish years, so I know the frustration of murderboners. My goal as traitor or antag is always to force people to deal with me. My death is always the goal cuz I've done some serious robusting in my day and I know I can wipe a whole good size crew on my own. Plus I sort of have a reputation as a badass. So it always makes me feel MORE badass to deliberately lose without the other people realizing that is what I am doing.

A badass wins fights, I choose how you defeat me. /Brag

Also I love chaotic rounds.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7907 on: August 21, 2017, 08:10:02 am »

A certain Great Khan went to use the crapper. Unfortunately for him, the surprise I left in there redefined the term "explosive diarrhea". Frag mines. Not... not diarrhea.

Even better was when I spoke to his second-in-command, who was sitting down to a late lunch with his warriors and a Legion diplomat. After confirming his new role as leader and his support for the NCR, everyone in the room pulled shotguns and shredded the Legion diplomat. I didn't see that coming any more than he did.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7908 on: August 21, 2017, 01:09:52 pm »

With two quick betrothals, a backed plot, and a murder, I managed to take over all of Francia in a single year while also securing all but one vassal to us with a web that should assure nobody outside the empire inherits our land. Barbarians are still being a problem, and most of our money is being spent on upgrading the military buildings in our new areas. We also have a barbarian country under our control, the massive amount of light infantry it puts out is amazing.

Crusader Kings 2.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7909 on: August 21, 2017, 04:54:12 pm »

With two quick betrothals, a backed plot, and a murder, I managed to take over all of Francia in a single year while also securing all but one vassal to us with a web that should assure nobody outside the empire inherits our land. Barbarians are still being a problem, and most of our money is being spent on upgrading the military buildings in our new areas. We also have a barbarian country under our control, the massive amount of light infantry it puts out is amazing.

Crusader Kings 2.
Thou must encourage them to seek independence and then snatch away their lands.  Jewgolds is good for mercs, and if the leader doesnt have the tribal ability to raise religious warriors that helps too.

Those tribal lump sum warriors from prestige and piety are single-units, and will appear on a single flank, so its possible for 3k troops to lose to the 2.5 or 2k troops if spread out under bad leaders.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7910 on: August 21, 2017, 08:31:28 pm »

Lanius is hard. I dropped 4 C4s and 9 Frag Mines before the fight, and it took out maybe half his health when he stepped on it.

The rest of his health was taken out by Thump Thump. I hadn't used a single 40mm the entire game, so I had plenty enough ammo to accomplish this.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7911 on: August 21, 2017, 08:44:39 pm »

SPOT THE DISSOLUTE SCUM
Get the crosses. Now.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 08:47:00 pm by George_Chickens »
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7912 on: August 21, 2017, 09:02:17 pm »

NCRC*F
Black lives matter.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7913 on: August 21, 2017, 09:05:43 pm »

Independent Vegas ftw surely :o

My most achieved ending. Though John Doman as Caesar means more Legion in future.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7914 on: August 22, 2017, 04:22:12 pm »

Live free in the NC!
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7915 on: August 22, 2017, 05:20:56 pm »

What started as a small skirmish passing through Quincy ended with me launching 2 flares and the 12-odd minutemen with Presbro and me at the helm cleared Quincy in a giant raid. United we stand, indeed.

Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7916 on: August 23, 2017, 07:53:03 pm »

I'm not sure if this really counts or not but...

Was stuck in the job manager screen, particularly trying to filter a repeating job based on available items. Problem: I've rebound the exit screen key to spacebar, which it was in much older versions, except that the filter type-box is not designed for that, meaning the spacebar works as a spacebar: it inputs spaces. I was unable to exit the screen. I was almost forced to kill the process and exit, costing me a few minutes of work.

Except some random key-hammering got me out of the screen, and I promptly saved.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7917 on: August 24, 2017, 02:16:48 am »

I'm not sure if this really counts or not but...

Was stuck in the job manager screen, particularly trying to filter a repeating job based on available items. Problem: I've rebound the exit screen key to spacebar, which it was in much older versions, except that the filter type-box is not designed for that, meaning the spacebar works as a spacebar: it inputs spaces. I was unable to exit the screen. I was almost forced to kill the process and exit, costing me a few minutes of work.

Except some random key-hammering got me out of the screen, and I promptly saved.

I'm in utter confusion as to why you made the spacebar the exit screen key, instead of escape. Escape feels so much more natural.

Also, vampies are the best thing you could get in a migrant wave, what are you talking about
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7918 on: August 24, 2017, 04:24:51 am »

It's not for me. And I'm pretty sure it was the default in 40d versions, which is what I started with, which is why the spacebar feels more normal for me.

EDIT: Oh, and it wasn't a vampire, she got drunk.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 04:48:27 am by Akura »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7919 on: August 24, 2017, 01:17:37 pm »

Hold the phone, since when do dwarves get drunk? That seems more suspicious than not getting drunk.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 709