Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 632 633 [634] 635 636 ... 887

Author Topic: Terraria - 1.3 released. Big Patch!  (Read 1254476 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Terraria - 1.2 coming out on October 1st
« Reply #9495 on: September 29, 2013, 02:15:50 pm »

I like the Eclipse music, to a point anyways. The game music have a love of SPROINGs and odd sounds I don't share.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9496 on: September 29, 2013, 02:20:56 pm »

Some VIA/S3G Unichrome IGP or something like that. It can't process OpenGL 2.0 and above for example, and Terraria also blurts something about lack of D3D processing? I don't have access to my PC now so I can't send a screenshot :P

Your integrated graphics chipset sounds annoying to say the least. Hopefully you can get a graphics card soon.

Would be lovely. I could make all the houses again. Oh well v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9497 on: September 29, 2013, 05:41:29 pm »

Volume 2 of the soundtrack came out today, on Bandcamp. I still like Starbound's stuff better since I can only do chiptunes for so long... but the new stuff is pretty entertaining.
Is there going to be some sort of "moon" area? There's a space theme, and a lunar boss theme.
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9498 on: September 29, 2013, 06:17:37 pm »

The boss could actually be the moon....
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9499 on: September 29, 2013, 06:59:40 pm »

The boss could actually be the moon....

Spoiler: The.. moon itself? (click to show/hide)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9500 on: September 29, 2013, 07:41:56 pm »

Did someone say 'the moon'?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9501 on: September 29, 2013, 08:35:27 pm »

Heaven Drill - Activate to hurl yourself in the direction of your cursor, dealing damage and mining blocks along the way.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #9502 on: September 29, 2013, 08:49:04 pm »

... thing learned today I wasn't quite aware of. Being hit in midair (say, landing on a slime) does not reset your fall distance. So, say, you're one square away from water and something knocks you over a bit, onto land? Splat.

Ninja assassin slime's murder power borders on precognitive.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #9503 on: September 30, 2013, 05:09:55 am »

... thing learned today I wasn't quite aware of. Being hit in midair (say, landing on a slime) does not reset your fall distance. So, say, you're one square away from water and something knocks you over a bit, onto land? Splat.

Happens a lot in our hellevator to people without fall protection. If you fall down the middle you're ok so long as you grapple something at the end. If a slime or something hits you and knocks you into a side cave before you realize it... splat.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9504 on: September 30, 2013, 07:21:16 am »

Happens a lot in our hellevator to people without fall protection. If you fall down the middle you're ok so long as you grapple something at the end. If a slime or something hits you and knocks you into a side cave before you realize it... splat.
...So water doesn't act as a cushion anymore? Even the puddle we used to love and land in from whence ago?

:<

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #9505 on: September 30, 2013, 07:24:11 am »

...So water doesn't act as a cushion anymore? Even the puddle we used to love and land in from whence ago?

Hellevators, by definition, end at hell. You can't have a water cushion in hell.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9506 on: September 30, 2013, 07:37:45 am »

Hellevators, by definition, end at hell. You can't have a water cushion in hell.

I've dumped a couple of lakes in hell and all was fine. Did they change something so water evaporates in hell?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #9507 on: September 30, 2013, 07:40:25 am »

I've dumped a couple of lakes in hell and all was fine. Did they change something so water evaporates in hell?
A long time ago yes.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9508 on: September 30, 2013, 07:45:05 am »

Well that's why you put the end at the bottom of the layer above and jump down the rest of the way.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9509 on: September 30, 2013, 07:46:21 am »

In preparation for 1.2 me and a friend faffed about on a throw-away world.  This involved tunneling through the ocean and flooding hell.  It did flood.
Pages: 1 ... 632 633 [634] 635 636 ... 887