Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1448408 times)

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

note that if you transmit some research data and then return you don't get the full value upon return. this means lot of lost research!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

note that if you transmit some research data and then return you don't get the full value upon return. this means lot of lost research!
Yep! You're much better off just hanging onto it if you can return.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

also you get science for all stage so if you plan a mon trip bring

goo for the atmosphere
goo for the high atmosphere
goo for the low space
goo for the high space
goo for the high moon
goo for the low moon

however if a research say that after trasmission you get 100% science, transmit away!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Apparently recovering a ship that survived a flight gives you science. Even if that flight is just the power that a decoupler gives you.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Apparently recovering a ship that survived a flight gives you science. Even if that flight is just the power that a decoupler gives you.
Yes but doing it several times quickly depreciates to nothing at all. So far I haven't found anything that is repeatable to any huge degree.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

also you get science for all stage so if you plan a mon trip bring

goo for the atmosphere
goo for the high atmosphere
goo for the low space
goo for the high space
goo for the high moon
goo for the low moon

however if a research say that after trasmission you get 100% science, transmit away!

The same goes for the Science Jr part. It collects different things.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Yus. A free return trajectory past the moon got me ~130 science and I have unlocked the static solar panels. Oh god... I am excited about the shitty static solar panels.

alexandertnt

• Bay Watcher
  • (map 'list (lambda (post) (+ post awesome)) posts)
    • View Profile

Download faster, damnit.
This is when I imagine the hilarity which may happen if certain things are glichy. Such as targeting your own body parts to eat.

You eat your own head
YOU HAVE BEEN STRUCK DOWN!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Download faster, damnit.

Download in one piece dammit.

Third time I've started this download, and now it's saying it'll be at least an hour.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Give me continuous science generation, damnit.

Mah Science Jr's all fell off in the ocean! GRAH
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 08:27:32 pm by BigD145 »

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jet aircraft engines can be researched before researching landing gear.

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile

Landing is overrated anyway.

First mission was successful, 10 science for orbiting and then landing was pretty nice. Didn't unlock much, but decouplers might be enough to go somewhere interesting.
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

First mission was successful, 10 science for orbiting and then landing was pretty nice. Didn't unlock much, but decouplers might be enough to go somewhere interesting.
Parachutes. Attatch 'em. Use 'em. Love 'em.

My download's taking its sweet time before breaking. Greatorder's torrent idea is starting to sound good.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

Parachutes. Attatch 'em. Use 'em. Love 'em.

My download's taking its sweet time before breaking. Greatorder's torrent idea is starting to sound good.
Hunh?

When'd I recommend torrenting?
I didn't mean you recommended it, you just said a while ago that you used to download new versions with torrents instead of waiting for the end of the DL rush.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

So, how do you install Mechjeb 2 in the new system?  I get that you need to add tech level unlocks, but all other mods have a simple gamedata folder you can toss in.  Mechjeb is a bit more weird.
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 848