Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should Mego do his updates?

Text and images. Old school is better.
- 23 (82.1%)
Live stream and video. Newfangled technology must be applied to everything!
- 5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 19, 2012, 06:50:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 208

Author Topic: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3) (0.31.25) (DEAD)  (Read 803676 times)

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3)
« Reply #1890 on: March 15, 2012, 08:24:25 pm »

You mooks need to learn how to stay dead :P
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: March 16, 2012, 12:57:16 am »

Staying dead requires proper burials. The overseers need to learn how to bury the dead, before they possess someone else and suppress their soul out of existence.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: March 16, 2012, 03:13:10 am »

Mook? Reudh II was no mook! He was mayor for three seconds, and head of Erica's Stoneworker Army. (Or was he?)

I'm wondering whether I should get a redorfing, and go along with the 'Extended Reudh Family' thing i've done so far, or start a new 'dorf'. I'd already established that Reudh II's siblings are too ill to come, and his father is dead... so it'd have to be a cousin or uncle or something... I'll get back to you guys.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: March 16, 2012, 03:40:40 am »

Make it an illegitimate child.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: March 16, 2012, 04:06:09 am »

Darvi = creative.

Illegitimate brother maybe... Reudh II was supposed to be kinda young.

How about a brother called Red.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: March 16, 2012, 04:28:34 am »

Darvi = creative.
That made me choke right now.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: March 16, 2012, 04:31:08 am »

Staying dead requires proper burials. The overseers need to learn how to bury the dead, before they possess someone else and suppress their soul out of existence.

A Hellcannon burial consists of either sweeping the corpse/pieces into a corner and ignoring the smell, or tossing the remains in the cavern where no-one can see it

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: March 16, 2012, 10:13:45 am »

head of Erica's Stoneworker Army. (Or was he?)

No, I'm the head stoneworker! :P

But you were a stoneworker and a named dwarf, so you got mentioned. (maybe...)
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: March 16, 2012, 01:20:36 pm »

Sorry guys, I was camping with some buddies for spring break. As soon as my family remembers that it's spring break and not spring work-around-the-house-all-day, I'll get back to my regular duties.

ZapCorp

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: March 16, 2012, 02:11:03 pm »

Oh my God the Battlefailed Trilogy is still alive. This is great. I say this because I've been lurking and reading Failcannon and haven't checked this thread for about 2 months. Long live this fort. Which is probably guaranteed since it seems to reject death, flip it off, and stab it with a spoon several times.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: March 16, 2012, 02:24:37 pm »

Battlefailed forts are Death.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: March 17, 2012, 01:33:49 am »

Is it now canon (as much as such things can be) that I somehow, accidentally, created four ghostly copies of myself?  Does that mean there are eighteen Andreuses?  Clearly, I have destabilized reality too much not nearly enough!  Moar destabilization!
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Deviled

• Bay Watcher
  • Yup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: March 17, 2012, 01:37:25 am »

Wait is Gizogin Andreus, I am confused.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: March 17, 2012, 02:02:32 am »

One of the tropes of the Battlefailed series is that Andreus can reincarnate with no problem through the meta-universe; currently we're up to Andreus XVIII.

Gizogin has only died four times, I think- two being in Hellcannon.

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: March 17, 2012, 02:05:26 am »

Meanwhile...

Two centuries after the Cataclysm of Failday, a new day dawns on the Windy World...

Few near the blast had survived when the walls between the worlds had fell to ruin.  Placed in a position of crisis beyond apathy, the gods were forced into action.  In an instant of divine force of will, the gods moved the mountains themselves to destroy the fortresses of Failcannon and Battlefailed forever, sealing their inhabitants in the dark realm of Xemorid upon the Blueness of Malodors, the infernal ocean now bound by impenetrable masses of rock.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The devastation was complete.  Graspedseduce and the entirety of the Sword of Boots were wiped out in the shifting of earth and sea.  Not a soul survived the resealing of the world that could witness it occur: a hemisphere sacrificed to save existence.  But at such cost, what existence would be bought.

The Rules had been broken.  The mortal realms, once free of the whims and tyrannies of the gods, would now stand thick in their struggle for power.  Already, Ura's servants proliferated through the cosmos, and the minions of the Foul One, that eternal Night, infested every dusk of countless worlds.

But the other gods were stirring their armies.  The first battle of the war would be here where it all began, in Aluonra.

An old shadow hovers the rising sun, cast by a vengeful moon holding the sky in eclipse.

You are surrounded by incessant cackling.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 208