Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 227105 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2415 on: April 09, 2012, 12:06:03 am »

My look of happiness quickly shifts to concern as Kat explains what she was doing.

"Bringing him back his crossbow?  Did he get attacked?  Is he hurt?  Can... can I see him?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: April 09, 2012, 12:30:51 am »

"Oh don't worry. He just kind of got mad, resigned from the guards then punched Partisan in the face. So me and Partisan kind of beat him into a cell with our crossbows, Then he passed out. Partisan confiscated his Crossbow but i think it's a better idea to let him keep the thing so that's why i returned it to him! And yeah, i don't think there's anything wrong with you visiting him. Afterall he's in chain and couldn't punch anypony else." Kat said with a smile
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: April 09, 2012, 12:37:26 am »

'He attacked Partisan?'

"Well... at least he has his crossbow back.  It means a lot to him, Kat.  Um... you said it's alright if I talk to him, right?"

I take a step towards the door, still a bit uncertain.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: April 09, 2012, 12:40:37 am »

Kat nods "Honestly, I don't want Panacea to be alone with him in there.."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: April 09, 2012, 12:53:34 am »

I give Kat a quick kiss before returning to the door.

"Thanks, Kat."

I head inside and look around for Jaxler.  He's not too hard to find.  After all, there aren't very many pegasus stallions chained to a bed in the hospital.  I slowly approach, unsure what to say first.

"Um... Jaxler?  Are you alright?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: April 09, 2012, 12:58:14 am »

Jaxler was surprised to see Flux walk in.

"Oh, hay Flux and I've been worse."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: April 09, 2012, 01:03:18 am »

I look a bit confused at that as I walk up to him.

"Worse than chained to a hospital bed?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: April 09, 2012, 01:09:36 am »

"Yeah, I've been mortally wounded, on more than one occasion... anyway, how did you find out I was here?"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: April 09, 2012, 01:12:22 am »

"I, uh, spotted Kat leaving the hospital and asked her what was happening.  She said you were here, and she... brought you your crossbow?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: April 09, 2012, 01:23:23 am »

"So, does that mean that she told you what happened?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: April 09, 2012, 01:26:00 am »

"Kinda?  She said you got angry, resigned, and attacked Partisan.  They locked you into a cell and took your crossbow, then brought you here because you got hurt?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: April 09, 2012, 01:27:50 am »

"Did she tell you about me getting arrested and demoted before hitting partisan and resigning?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: April 09, 2012, 01:30:40 am »

I blink a few times, dumbly, before answering.

"Uh... no?  What happened?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: April 09, 2012, 01:42:23 am »

"I got a arrested for something... I did before I came to dawnpick. Partisan must have decided that that was the last straw and told me that I was demoted. The hell am I saying, the sick bastard didn't demote me he bucking demoralized me, he didn't just lower my rank, he put me at the very bottom of the ranks. The bastard thought that he could just do that to me and get away with it. SO, I put a dent in his face for treating me like dirt. Then Kat ran up and slammed the blunt side of her crossbow into my head. the last thing I can remember was Partisan yelling at me trying to get me to give up my crossbow. I think Kat's crossbow strike gave me a concussion and it took me a few minutes to pas out. Anyway I woke up chained to this bed with a splitting head ache and I couldn't find my crossbow anywhere."

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: April 09, 2012, 02:27:41 pm »

Early spring, 259.

I'll post it in linked parts, there is just too much work to make it in one blob.

Pony relationships
This is a list of married and engaged ponies in-game, but I may have made a few mistakes here and there. Players are not required to stick to the letter to what happens in game, and single ponies in-game being lovers in-RP is perfectly fine. This list here is just for reference and as a starting point for roleplay, as well as for keeping track of who is related to who. For a list of players controlling ponies, and which ones were renamed, see the first post.

I included surnames, because some are funny. Dates of birth are included to know the age of ponies and when they can organise birthday parties. I occasionally added other comments; in particular "Young adult" are children, who have grown up in recent years. They joined the workforce, but the eldest one is 11, none of them has any lovers and it is best not to romance with them in roleplay.

The list is divided into categories: Married with children, Lovers, Single Males, Single Females and finally Dead. Coulpes are listed with stallions first. Children are sorted by birthdates, and everything else is sorted alphabetically. Enjoy.

Married:
Carmine Owlmatched (UPM, 24th Obsidian 178)  and  Ocean Breeze Waxyprairies (PPF, 24th Sandstone 183)
-> Peridot Willfuldawns (???) (I was unabble to acess in-game data.)
-> Dizzy Sparklewomen (PPF, 13th Timber 255)
-> Chestnut Lovemushrooms (UPF, 7th Opal 256)
-> Crimson Poetspoken (UPM, 20th Obsidian 257)
-> Gust Front Nestshimmered (PPF, 25th Granite 258)
Cleaver Tinpear (PPM, 13th Granite 180)  and  Glaze Raindonkey (EPF, 24th Hematite 178)
-> Purple Prose Hillgangs (UPF, 14th Galena 254)
-> Granite Owlpastime (EPM, 22nd Slate 255)
-> Brownie Bits Stylecloaks (UPF, 5th Galena 255)
-> Wisteria Chasteglitter (UPF, 9th Timber 256)
-> Tangerine Beesplanted (UPF, 23rd Felsite 257)
-> Violet Wispypoet (PPF, 14th Slate 258)
Glaive Straytwinkles (UPM, 26th Galena 145)  and  Falcata Basinsnacked, the Golden Pride of Verses (PPF, 22nd Galena 1) (Ancient! Great stats.)
Harvest Moon Trickshollers   and  Virtue Cookales (EPF, 26th Slate 159) (Baroness)
-> Rose Citywinter (UPF, 28th Hematite 256)
-> Valor Trailhopped (EPM, 21st Granite 257)
-> Rampart Nurturedharvests (EPM, 21st Granite 258)
Marbles Shinpartner (UPM, 23rd Limestone 172)  and  Naginata Searchplanted (PPF, 15th Felsite 179)
-> Rondel Snackstrayed (UPM, 7th Felsite 253) (Young adult)
-> Verdant Flash Healedflutes (PPM, 19th Felsite 253) (Young adult)
-> Aurora Woodbunny (PPF, 8th Obsidian 255)
-> Floral Hallblossomed (EPF, 13th Malachite 256)
-> Estoc Beardedtaken (EPM, 13th Malachite 257)
Redwood Lightbutter (PPM, 3rd Opal 186)  and  Loom Cultbee (PPF, 15th Limeston 186)
-> Maize EmbraicedLoisters (UPM, 8th Hematite 256)
-> Cypress Snackedtoast (EPM, 16th Hematite 257)
-> Heliotrope Peekbaked (UPM, 6th Slate 258)
Savory Fairbear (UPM, 28th Obsidian 164)  and  Detergent Yawngrove (UPF, 26th Galena 168)
-> Whirlwind Fairmouth (PPM, 24th Hematite 248) (Young adult)
-> Storm Cloud Buttonedmornings (PPM, 6th Moonstone 250) (Young adult, Mayor)
-> Sandstone Satinoiled (UPM, 15th Opal, 252) (Young adult)
-> Copper Trim Supperslulls (UPF, 22nd Galena 253) (Young adult)
-> Azurite Brightcrafts (EPM, 3rd Limestone 255)
-> Blue Moon Cookedgifts (EPM, 19th Opal 256)
-> Daisy Primclan, (EPF, 7th Limestone 257)
-> Summer Velvetpeppers (PPF, 24th Obsidian 257)
Saw Dust Relievedlarks (EPM, 5th Malachite 148)  and  Panacea Amusedinner (PPF, 28th Hematite 143)
-> Lancet Breadloved (EPM, 21st Malachite 258)
-> Peppermint Woodpastime (UPF, 21st Malachite 258)
Splineter Thinnedcherished (PPM, 21st Timber, 182)  and  Hickory Torchplates (EPF, 21st Granite, 142)
-> Sienna Dinnerwatchful (UPF, 13th Malachite 253) (Young adult)
-> Amber Snackeddresses (UPF, 12th Obsidian 254)
-> Patina Georgeweakened (UPF, 10th Galena, 255)
-> Sheer Delight Musicnest (EPF, 17th Granite 256)
-> Clear Skies Prophetsweet (PPF, 24th Sandstone 256)
-> Alpine Catcrowds (UPM, 16th Hematite 257)
-> Peony Dinedbrims (PPF, 24th Obsidian 258)

Lovers: 
Ashwood Wondrousbothered (PPM, 7th Opal 155)  and  Diamond Shard Mastersmiles (PPF, 26th Slate 146)
Barley Brightpeppers (EPM, 15th Opal 171) (DEAD!)  and  Sushi Wireembraces (PPF, 19th Opal 167) (Mourning?)
Castiron Kinflights (PPM, 26th Slate 161)  and  Balsa Grownlarks (UPF, 21st Malachite 157)
Cinder Charmedflicker (EPM, 17th Timber 177)  and  Alum Bulbcrested (UPF, 19th Opal 183)
Grapple Creaturerights (EPM, 5th Timber 144)  and  Quartz Riverlocks (PPF, 21st Malachite 148)
Longshot Wheatsnakes (PPM, 10th Galena 143)  and  Willow Strawdistant (PPF, 10th Slate 136)
Midnight Braidbud (EPM, 1st Timber 142)  and  Oil Macepony Mansnacks (UPM, 19th Opal 140)
Powder Miner Flingpines (EPM, 23rd Opal 162)  and  Pewter Dressvines (PPF, 24th Obsidian 170)
Wool Bridespices (UPM, 19th Felsite 176)  and  Corkscrew Matchedsnack (PPF, 19th Opal 176)

Single males: 
Arableast Riteharvests (UPM, 9th Malachite 146)
Billows Silkenspirit (EPM, 21st Timber 156)
Chisel Gullyheaven (EPM, 6th Galena 163)
Cross Stitch Poemwax (UPM, 11th Felsite 154)
Fleece Wealthgarnish (EPM, 13th Timber 160)
Flux Cherishedamazed (EPM, 1st Timber, 140)
Glyph Tailsponges (EPM, 6th Slate 155)
Halberd Crowdedday the Soaked quickness (EPM, 12th Hematite 165)  (Grudges with Ashwood, Saw Dust and Virtue.) (Great stats. Highest ranking military.)
Indigo Swiftdined (UPM, 2nd Moonstone 137)  (He is down to one friend, Arablest, whom Indigo despises in RP. Go figure.)
Jaxler Blackflutes (PPM, 8th Sandstone 183) (Very good stats.)
Mortar Longgleams (UPM, 16th Hematite, 177)
Partisan Bridevens (PPM, 24th Obsidian 179) (Great stats)
Spool Hoofstyle (PPM, 16th Sandstone 169)
Totem Fastengrottoes (EPM, 21st Malachite 176)
Zearoth Glistencactus (EPM, 23rd Felsite 171)

Single females:
Amor Embracedated (UPF, 17th Timber 150)
Bevel Vallytile (EPF, 18th Slate, 136) (Good stats)
Cherry Pop Cloudneutral (EPF, 17th Malachite 171)
Chic Glimmerbreakfasts (UPF, 1st Timber 156)
Fuscina Walledhoof (EPF, 22nd Moonstone 181)  (Good stats)
Kat Blossomwilt (PPF, 19th Limestone 183)
Kris Shimmeredcourage (UPF, 20th Obsidian 140) (Good stats)
Kukri Braidedwaxed (UPF, 25th Timber 144)
Sarissa Tubestrim, the Glen of Fortresses (UPF, 24th Obsidian 165) (Good stats)
Skillet Lighttrance (PPF, 13th Malachite 137)
Stiletto Tressedgood (APF, 13th Granite 165) (Great stats. Alicorn) (Tallpanzer: In-game she has no lovers (you said 3). She  has 3 wrestling, not 8 )

Deceased:
Babbling Brook Shunkhairs (EPF, 18th Slate 171)
Barley Brightpeppers (EPM, 15th Opal 171)

==========================================

Dormitories.
These pictures show where everypony lives. I know they are ugly, but they are readable. If you want to fix them, the xcf files are here.

Panacea, Saw Dust and their 2 foals live in one 3x3 room above the hospital, and Wool in another.
Vitrue, Harvest Moon and their 3 foals live inside the keep.

==========================================

Since I'm doing a lot of work here, I might as well get something out of it. Therefore I declare, that in-RP these suggestions were made by Indigo to Virtue. I grounded it in his scene with Amor, where he thought briefly if he can do something for Detergent and other mothers with multiple foals. We might make it into a scene or put it as a part of another scene, but Telgin is overloaded with work, and this wouldn't be very interesting anyway. Just assume, that Indigo occasionally goes to see Lady Virtue and offer her some suggestions, and spends some of his evenings writing down his conclusions from doing various tasks around the camp. This doesn't make them friends however, and usually he treats her with respect. His suggestions are useful, but overall he makes Virtue somewhat uneasy.

I suggest, that you evict neighbours of big famillies, pull down walls between neighbouring rooms, and give married couples 3x7 rooms wirh extra furniture. In-RP their neighbours are told about the idea, are kindly asked to move, and the benefiting famililies helps them with it, if they agree. In-game it will result in parents having rooms above their station, and those evicted will have to claim new rooms. There are more than enough rooms for this. If the foals are fully capped, then the problem will solve itself in a few years.

I also suggest that one empty room per dormitory, preferably one closest to the exit is used as a drink stockpile. Now ponies need to walk a long way to get a drink. I don't quite know how to explain the idea in-RP, so it isn't Indigo's idea, just the one about expanding rooms for families. Floral's and Whirwind's rooms would be best for this.

Next: Military, Wealth and stocks.

Dwarf therapist for 31.25 Windows version with fixed castes here.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:53:13 pm by Maklak »
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 239