Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 777

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 854144 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: remove burrito edition
« Reply #4110 on: July 22, 2018, 10:27:06 pm »

I've got an idea for a hobby you could try! You should take up baking! Make some chocolate guns, and eat one of those instead.
+1
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4111 on: July 24, 2018, 02:26:46 pm »

I haven't replaced my earbuds for a while since, even after putting them through the wash, one side of them works.
Binaural is... not that important, right?  This way I'm forced to keep an ear out, haha...
(some of my favorite old electronica use the two channels mechanically)

I should get new earbuds, but they won't fit in my ears either.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4112 on: July 24, 2018, 09:28:57 pm »

headphones
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4113 on: July 26, 2018, 10:21:17 am »

I could actually recommend a pair of bluetooth headphones that are, honestly, as good as my super expensive PC headset but much cheaper if you're interested?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4114 on: July 26, 2018, 10:51:26 am »

It's too fucking hot for headphones anyway. I wish I had buds.
Love, scriver~

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4115 on: July 26, 2018, 11:37:30 am »

I really need a wireless headset. Pretty much every set I've used has suffered some kind of break in the wiring from headset to computer, and I cannot stand earbuds. Even the ones I'm using now, which sometimes even stay in my ears for a while if I stay perfectly upright.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4116 on: July 26, 2018, 12:10:43 pm »

I just realized I constantly act erratic and eccentric in conversations so as to not appear boring. I'll spout off facts or abruptly change topic or tell my drug war stories.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4117 on: July 26, 2018, 12:14:03 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:03:22 pm by dragdeler »
let

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4118 on: July 26, 2018, 12:26:00 pm »

Well technically you guys changed the topic to headphones. I was replying to the general thread topic 😛
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4119 on: July 26, 2018, 06:43:26 pm »

I know ambition is a good motivator, but it feels like shit for me to be so disappointed at things that aren't really that bad and to be so intent on doing things I don't really need to do.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4120 on: July 26, 2018, 06:57:35 pm »

I've been hanging out with my younger sister (she's 16, I'm 29) and I love hanging out, but she highlights how I feel I've lost the natural inquisitiveness and skills of observation that I had in my younger years. She notices a lot of things I don't, and I feel like I'm trying to concentrate so hard every day, but I can't get up to what I feel was the same level I did as a child. This is another thing to despair at, I suppose.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4121 on: July 26, 2018, 07:18:47 pm »

I've been hanging out with my younger sister (she's 16, I'm 29) and I love hanging out, but she highlights how I feel I've lost the natural inquisitiveness and skills of observation that I had in my younger years. She notices a lot of things I don't, and I feel like I'm trying to concentrate so hard every day, but I can't get up to what I feel was the same level I did as a child. This is another thing to despair at, I suppose.
I suggest you find yourself a nice grassy area with clover, and search it painstakingly for a four-or-higher-leafed clover until you find one. Then, and this is important, make a habit of looking for such clovers whenever you are near clover, which also entails noticing that you are near clover. This gives you a simplified setting in which to hone those skills without worrying about having to notice everything at once (because there is too much everything).

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4122 on: July 27, 2018, 04:48:36 am »

I train awareness by scaring my work friends and watching out for them to return the favor. I also deliberately walk as quiet as possible.
He's fucking with us.

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4123 on: July 27, 2018, 04:54:13 am »

I train awareness by scaring my work friends and watching out for them to return the favor. I also deliberately walk as quiet as possible.

Apparently I'm utterly silent while walking, but only to women.  I've repeatedly been told by women in every aspect of my day-to-day life that I am a ninja when I appear behind them, despite being a 15 stone hephalump in steel toe caps.
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4124 on: July 27, 2018, 04:59:05 am »

I frighten my girlfriend from time to time, as she apparently tends to forget that I live here.
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 777