Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1083434 times)

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.24-r3
« Reply #3090 on: September 10, 2015, 02:14:27 pm »

Oh, it's because attack.attack_id = 0. Use 2 for the tail attack and 1 for the claw attack (that should work I think)

Edit: The tail attack might be more like 5 if it can claw attack with all four claws
Oh!  That makes sense.  Thanks!

Yeah, the code I provided earlier wasn't the most up to date version, in the new version I actually check which attack number to use for the corresponding body part. It's interesting that the attack_id over rules the attack_body_part_id. I wonder if you mix match if it uses the material and such of the body part but the penetration/contact etc... of the attack. Will have to do some more testing.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: September 10, 2015, 02:18:52 pm »

Oh, it's because attack.attack_id = 0. Use 2 for the tail attack and 1 for the claw attack (that should work I think)

Edit: The tail attack might be more like 5 if it can claw attack with all four claws
Oh!  That makes sense.  Thanks!

Yeah, the code I provided earlier wasn't the most up to date version, in the new version I actually check which attack number to use for the corresponding body part. It's interesting that the attack_id over rules the attack_body_part_id. I wonder if you mix match if it uses the material and such of the body part but the penetration/contact etc... of the attack. Will have to do some more testing.
Yeah, maybe it was biting... with its tail.

In a game where you can swing a sword at a specific tooth, it may not be that far-fetched :)
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: September 10, 2015, 03:09:50 pm »

I love when this sort of thing happens. Now I want to see somebody bite someone's pancreas with their brain.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: September 10, 2015, 05:13:47 pm »

I love when this sort of thing happens. Now I want to see somebody bite someone's pancreas with their brain.

'Hey, want a turtle?'
"How kind, thanks!"
'Whoa, why are you trying to hit me?'
*turtlegrab*

hmm would dabble more into this but I still haven't gotten a good UI working for the fast travel warp to marker fixed(waypoint is fixed but portal isn't).
another question is with the wait command can you send personal armies to do base of operations in areas?
like park a bunch of peasants at a ruin/lair and tell them to settle there?
Hmmm, could you drop into wait/sleep mode for a tic and pull up the warp then?

When I'm in a mountainous area or dark fortress I'll wait for 2 or 4 hours and hit my gm-editor hotkey which opens my army pos_x and pos_y up. I've gotten pretty good at just dropping myself in a spot with that now.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:15:57 pm by Max™ »

Warmist

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of unfinished jobs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: September 10, 2015, 05:17:30 pm »

I want to see someone attacking their own heart with brain (or reverse) :D

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: September 10, 2015, 05:32:17 pm »

Actually, that is something I haven't tried... What if the defending unit is the attacking unit?

mifki

• Bay Watcher
  • works secretly...
    • View Profile
    • mifki
« Reply #3096 on: September 10, 2015, 05:36:21 pm »

Actually, that is something I haven't tried... What if the defending unit is the attacking unit?

Oh well, I have to ask, is there a way to make dorfs get happy thoughts from pain then?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: September 10, 2015, 06:06:49 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh well, I have to ask, is there a way to make dorfs get happy thoughts from pain then?
...ok, look, I made a fort with civilians in squads so I could assign leather armor and get rid of clothing nonsense... I didn't need THIS added to the image dammit.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: September 11, 2015, 06:13:43 am »

i have an image of me decapitating myself somewhere, but i think i've lost it

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: September 11, 2015, 06:17:55 am »

Hmmm, could you drop into wait/sleep mode for a tic and pull up the warp then?

When I'm in a mountainous area or dark fortress I'll wait for 2 or 4 hours and hit my gm-editor hotkey which opens my army pos_x and pos_y up. I've gotten pretty good at just dropping myself in a spot with that now.
yes usually before the travel mode got swap for army mode, the script is coded to delay warp if you're not in the right menu allowing for sleeping or waiting to pull you out.
also the portal menu pauses the game to allow you to set your destination.  there's something really screwy with advfort now since it crashing my game when I try to swap around jobs(it's stuck on construct fortifications). It really sticking a thorn in my set up science base for researching armies when I can't even dig out a hole and stick dudes in it.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Jazzeraint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: September 13, 2015, 12:22:06 am »

My apologies if this is a stupid question, but how do I find a list of 'df.world.items.other' types? e.g. Fish, Egg, Plant, etc.
The silver is responsible for this How?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: September 13, 2015, 03:10:15 am »

printall(df.global.world.items.other)

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: September 13, 2015, 10:07:23 am »

You can also use "~df.global.world.items.other" as a shortcut in the lua interpreter.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: September 13, 2015, 10:15:54 am »

Or just

Code: [Select]
:lua printall(df.global.world.items.other)

directly from the console.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: September 13, 2015, 10:27:40 am »

Another thing - if you want a list of all types and their numerical equivalents, use "@df.items_other_id" or "printall_ipairs(df.items_other_id)". You can use either the numbers or names as indices into world.items.other, and convert between them by indexing df.items_other_id (e.g. "df.items_other_id[1]" is "ANY_ARTIFACT" and "df.items_other_id.ANY_ARTIFACT" is 1).
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 360