_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1418 1419 [1420] 1421 1422 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5760605 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Grate's attempts at Apotheosis
« Reply #21285 on: December 10, 2013, 11:59:52 pm »

((Hmm. I wonder if Xeno Spit will still have some effect on me.
Also, what happened to the Men In Black that mindwipe people whenever something alien happens like that time Stacy saw Azathoth after drinking all that Xeno Spit?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21286 on: December 11, 2013, 12:01:59 am »

((Not much, I think they briefed Milno on his sharkmist symbiosis but not many occurrences have required their involvement.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21287 on: December 11, 2013, 12:08:01 am »

((Weren't they UWM? They should've been killed if they were.))
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21288 on: December 11, 2013, 12:11:27 am »

((Steve may have convinced them and the rest of the crew to join))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #21289 on: December 11, 2013, 12:44:35 am »

((Lyra's only actual equipment is a microwave amp btw, and I like vulpix.
still, persian makes more sense I suppose >.>
but I've never actually kept a meowth, mr.mime, or persian, and I trained a vulpix from level 5 to level 100 without evolving it simply because I wanted to and I'd beaten the game already.))
((Now you know why I chose a vulpix. :<))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21290 on: December 11, 2013, 12:46:09 am »

((Bah. Lunatone forever.
And Empoleon, but that's a given.))
Sig! Onol

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21291 on: December 11, 2013, 12:49:26 am »

((Action edited just in case PW noted mine down already.

Has there been any speculation on why the AM is so damn good with amps? I mean, if she went on 27 missions and poured every skill point into Exo and every stat point into Will, she'd have a +28 2/3 to Exo and a +31 to Will, but I've heard that she's some sort of godlike figure. Is this true or...?))
((It would actually be +10 2/3 to will, and +10 1/3 to exo. I think. With a perfect decompensator, this would mean she rolls nothing but 5s. When always rolling 5s, you can pretty much assume that every (reasonable) action succeeds. Hence, the Armoury Master.))

((I never played Pokemon  :())
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21292 on: December 11, 2013, 12:52:42 am »

((Really? Assuming base of 20 will, and gain of 5 will per mission that goes into 20 + (5*27) = 20 + 135 = 155 Will, and since each 3 group of 5 equals a +1, that would mean 155/5 = 31/3 = 10 1/3 oh I see where I went wrong you're right NAV.))
Sig! Onol

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21293 on: December 11, 2013, 12:53:32 am »

(Posting similar messages in the threads I play in: I got a job working second shift at a factory, so I probably won't be able to pay as much attention to this RTD as I used to. So... if you specifically want to talk to Jim, PM me or something; if something urgent is going down and you don't feel like it can wait on me to figure out what's going on, I trust these people (no specific order) to run an action for him: Lenglon, Pyrodesu, Sean Mirrsen, GWG. They seem to usually be pretty up on what's going on and I don't think any of them would intentionally get Jim killed, although if it happens then it happens. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #21294 on: December 11, 2013, 01:42:03 am »

"Hey you wanna watch the show?"
tag onto any available video feeds from outside, if unavailable access the ship's sensors and use those
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21295 on: December 11, 2013, 08:09:11 am »

((That would be a psychokinetic amplifier. Manipulators are pocket calculators with magical batteries.

As much as tearing an implant out of your own brain and crushing it underfoot to make a point would be a much more impressive gesture, I don't think Anton is quite that angry yet. :P))

((No, the manipulator is also connected with your brain, as evidenced by the fact that the math it makes you do is unrelated to the task you make it do and the fact that it doesn't work without a human brain in the vicinity - clearly there is some kind of connection, but the exact nature of it is unclear. If it's some kind of god-fragment, then it wouldn't be too far-fetched for it to be able to tell when you're trying to take it apart.

A bit late on the response, of course, but still.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21296 on: December 11, 2013, 08:19:34 am »

((Maybe the math itself is irrelevant- it just needs to manipulate your brain into certain patterns.  The amp can just do this directly by dint of being wedged in your head.  It explains why the former needs int and the latter will.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21297 on: December 11, 2013, 10:11:31 am »

Go to a safe place and watch the show.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21298 on: December 11, 2013, 10:20:56 am »

"Hey Steve... If the boxes really are as dangerous as you say they are, and having witnessed what happens when they go wrong I have no doubts... How did we ever manage to get them in a usable and stable form like we have today?" Bishop questions while holding onto the most stable object around.

Ask Steve. Brace for a shockwave.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21299 on: December 11, 2013, 10:24:00 am »

(Posting similar messages in the threads I play in: I got a job working second shift at a factory, so I probably won't be able to pay as much attention to this RTD as I used to. So... if you specifically want to talk to Jim, PM me or something; if something urgent is going down and you don't feel like it can wait on me to figure out what's going on, I trust these people (no specific order) to run an action for him: Lenglon, Pyrodesu, Sean Mirrsen, GWG. They seem to usually be pretty up on what's going on and I don't think any of them would intentionally get Jim killed, although if it happens then it happens. :P)
((1. I assume that the job is a good thing? Congratulations!
2. I now know how Lenglon felt when asked to control Feyri.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 1418 1419 [1420] 1421 1422 ... 2101