Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 62

Author Topic: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS  (Read 227473 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS
« Reply #585 on: October 08, 2012, 06:17:12 pm »

STOP TRYING TO INCINERATE THE DAMNABLE WERE.
IT CAN MAKE US UNSTOPPABLE.
Highmax you want out of that bed?
DRINK BLOOD.
BECOME AVATAR OF PRIMAL RAGE.
INSTANT HEALING.
MONTHLY.
LIKE A REVERSE PERIOD.
GO MAKE THE FORT INTO ONE.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 08, 2012, 06:29:17 pm »

STOP TRYING TO INCINERATE THE DAMNABLE WERE.
IT CAN MAKE US UNSTOPPABLE.
Highmax you want out of that bed?
DRINK BLOOD.
BECOME AVATAR OF PRIMAL RAGE.
INSTANT HEALING.
MONTHLY.
LIKE A REVERSE PERIOD.
GO MAKE THE FORT INTO ONE.
I'd rather feast on your corpse as a thread zombie if you become a were capybara... Plus, its a CAPYBARA, its not badass at all! If it was like a were dragon, count me in! Else, I REFUSE to become a giant were rabbit... I'm not wallace nor grommit
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 08, 2012, 07:05:10 pm »

I remember a fort with capybara... I think its the only animal in DF that isn't deadly... Accept elves...
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 08, 2012, 07:28:47 pm »

Dude the type of creature doesn't really matter much, I mean sure it would nice to be a were-eagle or something instead but still its more about the constant healing potential. I mean sure it would be nice to have a giant army of transformed dwarves beat the crap out of everything, but its also incredibly awesome to never have to worry about hospital visits turning bad or getting limbs lopped off. I mean seriously this could single handedly solve like half our problems. And then that single hand would become two hands once they grew back!

Indeed, I do this.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 08, 2012, 07:30:54 pm »

Recent !¡SCIENCE!¡ Has proven wer blood doesn't work... But I still have a job!
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 08, 2012, 07:45:15 pm »

Dude the type of creature doesn't really matter much, I mean sure it would nice to be a were-eagle or something instead but still its more about the constant healing potential. I mean sure it would be nice to have a giant army of transformed dwarves beat the crap out of everything, but its also incredibly awesome to never have to worry about hospital visits turning bad or getting limbs lopped off. I mean seriously this could single handedly solve like half our problems. And then that single hand would become two hands once they grew back!
This is what I think of when we transform:
I don't know about you, but that doesn't really appeal to me... Plus the vampire is agreeable on death scentance, right? Right? And what do we do when they ALL transform at the SAME TIME? The fortress would probably die faster then how fast sprin NEARLY did

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 08, 2012, 07:46:49 pm »

This is what I think of when we transform:
I don't know about you, but that doesn't really appeal to me... Plus the vampire is agreeable on death scentance, right? Right? And what do we do when they ALL transform at the SAME TIME? The fortress would probably die faster then how fast sprin NEARLY did
Cabybara, Bitches. DO YOU NOT KNOW OF THE TERROR OF THE CAPYBARA?

And, I have to admit it would be really annoying having everything stop every three weeks so they can throw a fit. Plus, all animals will die.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 08, 2012, 08:06:28 pm »

Accept elves...

NEVER!! I will never accept elves!
Sprin is an elf lover, GET HIM!!!

I think you meant except elves. Spelling is important.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:58:15 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 08, 2012, 09:38:27 pm »

1st Granite, 254

As the clock strikes midnight I am carrying a birchen bin full of gold and basalt to a stockpile.  It weighs 490 urists.  Four-hundred-elf-humpin'-ninety urists.  What is wrong with these forumites?

The "leaders" of this place, I am convinced, are completely insane.  I don't just mean your typical names-his-axe-Betty quirky, either -- I mean full-blown, red-eyed, spittle-flying, dancing-naked-in-a-pool-of-my-own-blood elfshit nuts.  Nothing else could explain this place.

We have 38 servings of booze.  Total.  I should know, because I counted every single one of 'em.  It's my job, and I do it well!  We have 36 dwarves, and 38 servings of booze in 8 containers.  Do you know what happens when a dwarf doesn't get his booze?  Remember the dancing-naked-in-a-pool-of-my-own-blood part?  Yeah.  That.

You know the best part?  I bet you can't guess the best part.  You can't even imagine it.  So I'll just tell you.  Three of those eight containers of booze are above ground, outside, across the river, next to Iden Routlashes's corpse.  Iden was haxxored to pieces over there.  Are you thirsty?  Really thirsty?  How thirsty are you?  Thirsty enough to charge through the haxxors and thrips and werebeasts and vampires and thread zombies and whatever the hell else is out there?

Two barrels of booze are in the basalt stockpile 6 levels below ground -- a total of 10 servings.  A third barrel is being drunk from, in that same stockpile.  The other two containers of booze are personal waterskins, the first lying on the floor of the barracks where the MC HAMMER SQUAD is supposed to be training, and the last in Mebzuth Clashstaves's pocket.

Now, far be it from me to try to tell the military dwarves how to militate, but I do know not-a-small-amount about military supplies.  For example, look at our militia commander, 'apiks' as she likes to be called.  She's giving some prickle berries to one of the wounded -- very noble, I'm sure -- but she's doing so while dressed entirely in civilian clothing.  She's a legendary miner, with no pick.  Why is that?  I snuck into the barracks and looked at their inventory engravings.  Apparently she's assigned herself a fine little (+bismuth bronze pick+).  And where is that pick?  It's in a bin, being carried to a stockpile by 'Tekelija'.  That's just one example, but by Armok, this is the commander of the entire militia!

But hell, I'm just the archiver.  Don't bother listening to me.  I only know exactly what we have, how much of it, and where it is.  What I don't know is what's going to happen to us -- but I'm absolutely sure it's going to be horrible.
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 08, 2012, 09:40:34 pm »

You know the best part?  I bet you can't guess the best part.  You can't even imagine it.  So I'll just tell you.  Three of those eight containers of booze are above ground, outside, across the river, next to Iden Routlashes's corpse.  Iden was haxxored to pieces over there.  Are you thirsty?  Really thirsty?  How thirsty are you?  Thirsty enough to charge through the haxxors and thrips and werebeasts and vampires and thread zombies and whatever the hell else is out there?
Oh yay, I wonder why I put that there. Huh.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 08, 2012, 09:42:02 pm »

This is why its better to take several GOOD looks when you survey succession fortresses :P

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 08, 2012, 10:22:23 pm »

lol still though, I am still in favor of capybaraing our dwarves, I mean sure once a month we lose a little bit of work, but we also becorme practically immortal. And the animals are a small price to pay for !!+IMMORTALITY+!!

Indeed, I do this.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 08, 2012, 11:01:17 pm »

This stuff is hilarious.

By the way, has Esther1 be reDorf'd yet? I haven't seen her show up anywhere.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 09, 2012, 02:27:18 am »

Bloody hilarious. I can't wait for more. This is funny. My hopes for survival are dwindling fast though. I thought we actually had a fighting chance before Talvieno came lol. And never fear, Teh LOLmod V2 is coming soon.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 09, 2012, 08:05:09 am »

Bloody hilarious. I can't wait for more. This is funny. My hopes for survival are dwindling fast though. I thought we actually had a fighting chance before Talvieno came lol. And never fear, Teh LOLmod V2 is coming soon.
YAY! Now with SPAMBOTS! :P

There should be a megabeast of something better then high lord threadnecromancer, and somehow make it so that when he reanimates something, he makes them thread liches or thread horrors (big ass thread zombies) :P

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 62