_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1696 1697 [1698] 1699 1700 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5790650 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25455 on: August 24, 2014, 05:23:11 am »

Watching another inmate approach, then go away, Maurice replied with rather neutral expression.
Good day to you, Sambo. Be careful with the amp.
To quote an old 'Corps saying, we always need more bodies. Capable men, I mean, of course.

Turning to Lyra he smiled again.
You know, the rude ones are sometimes the most interesting ones. Take Sir Snark, for one, heh.
So, Lyra, how do you feel about the inevitably coming next mission? Ready to go off exploring alien hellzones in search of the only true ultimate can opener?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25456 on: August 24, 2014, 06:50:13 am »

I nod two times, then walk over to Maurice and nuzzle him.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25457 on: August 24, 2014, 08:13:59 am »

Maurice lightly scratched the catgirl behind the ear.
There, there.
Now, do you feel hungry? It seems like it's been ages since I last visited the cafeteria.
Or, maybe... How do you feel about exploring those earlier-restricted areas? I'm sure the crew have to eat somewhere.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25458 on: August 24, 2014, 10:17:32 am »

I purr in response.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #25459 on: August 24, 2014, 11:05:14 am »

Kai looks up

O-Oh G-God! Th-Th-This is h-happening!

Kai gets up and aimless wanders around the ship for a few hours, trying to get over his initial shock.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25460 on: August 24, 2014, 12:11:22 pm »

It took bravery. It took a lot of use of her shaky language skills. It took quite a lot of things. But best of all, it took but two hours to discover quite a few permutations of things that aren't really written down on the Armory 'menu', so to speak. And now, with a piece of paper that has quite a few scrawls on it, the Chief returns to the great black beast infesting the hangar, to ask if the things she has discovered are good enough.

Return to Miyamoto, having retroactively spent all this time semi-productively.

"I have the datums on a few things, as you asked."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25461 on: August 24, 2014, 12:25:57 pm »

It took bravery. It took a lot of use of her shaky language skills. It took quite a lot of things. But best of all, it took but two hours to discover quite a few permutations of things that aren't really written down on the Armory 'menu', so to speak. And now, with a piece of paper that has quite a few scrawls on it, the Chief returns to the great black beast infesting the hangar, to ask if the things she has discovered are good enough.

Return to Miyamoto, having retroactively spent all this time semi-productively.

"I have the datums on a few things, as you asked."

"Hmm. Yes, nice work. You have earned your token."

I have two questions: do I get my token for this, and can I get one more if I add 10 more items?
((Yes, and yes. The kinetic jump boots were a bit silly, but you had eleven so it's ok.

Could you do me a favor and update your wiki page and the funds page? I'm on a phone and editing the wiki from a phone is hell in a bottle.))

Harry baldman gets 1 token.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 12:28:38 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25462 on: August 24, 2014, 12:51:40 pm »

Maurice pet the catgirl a little more.
Make sure I am wearing my 'civilian' labcoat and no weapons.
Then venture off into the Great Unknown! Unmarked ship areas, that is. Take Lyra along if she feels like so.
Look for crewmembers and interesting places.

Steve, could you please guide us to the crew equivalent of Rec Room? Somewhere they gather to eat or recreate.
Past Sigs

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25463 on: August 24, 2014, 01:06:33 pm »

"I will continue working, then, for more profit."

Accept token, and head over to the Armory Master to ask about prices on flashbangs and tear gas grenades, if available.

While there, also determine the cost and general nature of a stun baton.

And finally, get a precise figure on the cost of a Protectorate Suit - to be specific, where exactly in the neighborhood of 10-13 tokens it is. Also, why do they call it the Protectorate Suit?

And finally finally, determine what exactly High Guard Armor is, and why it's so damn heavy, and who are these High Guards and why they need to wear armor such as this?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 01:09:43 pm by Harry Baldman »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25464 on: August 24, 2014, 01:50:19 pm »

Maurice pet the catgirl a little more.
Make sure I am wearing my 'civilian' labcoat and no weapons.
Then venture off into the Great Unknown! Unmarked ship areas, that is. Take Lyra along if she feels like so.
Look for crewmembers and interesting places.

Steve, could you please guide us to the crew equivalent of Rec Room? Somewhere they gather to eat or recreate.
follow I do

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #25465 on: August 24, 2014, 07:49:59 pm »

((So hoping I can keep all my stuff and my tokens. Slowly going back through posts to catch up again (about 1 1/2-2 years of posts). Also working out what I wanna buy. Need a MkII, but need lazor juice as well. Decisions, decisions.
I'm fine if Sambo does lose all his random stuff, or his tokens though. It has been a while, and jumping right back in might seem poor form to the other players.))
It's a game. Have fun.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25466 on: August 24, 2014, 08:05:58 pm »

((You're not the first to come back from a long snooze, so there's no problem with that.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25467 on: August 24, 2014, 09:04:15 pm »

((Sambo's wiki page.
Seems you never leveled up after mission 8. Which means you can level up right now!))
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 09:53:36 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #25468 on: August 24, 2014, 09:42:16 pm »

((Oooooooh. That's +5 stats and +3 skills isn't it? Hmmmm.

I'll put 1 in Strength, 2 in Dexterity and 2 in Endurance. 2 skill points in Unconventional, 1 in Handywork.

That gives me:

6 Strength (+1/3)
5 Dexterity (+1/3)
5 Endurance (+1/3)
3 Charisma (0)
3 Intelligence (0)
3 Willpower (0)

Speech 0 (-2 with grunt minus)
Intuition 1 (0)
Handywork 1 (0)
Conventional 1 (+1 with grunt bonus)
Unconventional 3 (+1/3)
Exotic 0 (-1)
Auxiliary 1 (0)
Medical 1 (0)

Inventory:
MkI
Kinetic Amplifier [47/50]
Laser Rifle [empty]
Sledgehammer
Cleaver
Clothstrip bandages
Vodka and rum
Civilian Gauss sniper rifle [2/?]
Civilian Gauss pistol [13/14]
5 tokens

A robotic arm of fairly unknown properties. Can't remember right now.  I'll work out how and why soon (got shot or something).

As a question, does anyone know approximately how much a laser rifle with a generator costs? I've got the rifle already, so just need the bits. And Sambo is nothing if not trigger happy. And has anyone tried to modify one to be more powerful? Even if it lowers ammo capacity, it shouldn't be a problem with a generator.))
It's a game. Have fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25469 on: August 24, 2014, 09:55:30 pm »

((And has anyone tried to modify one to be more powerful? Even if it lowers ammo capacity, it shouldn't be a problem with a generator.))
((there is an intensity knob and a diffusion knob on the laser rifle))
Pages: 1 ... 1696 1697 [1698] 1699 1700 ... 2101