_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1998 1999 [2000] 2001 2002 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5797025 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #29985 on: October 27, 2015, 03:27:59 pm »

I have some final testing for the number gun, if you don't mind.
#5 into space
#6 into space
#7 into space
#4 in the ship, pointed wherever is least likely to do any harm.

from Jackson to Dubly
Hey can you help me with the light thing in my sword? I heard it uses a lens and i see we have these little green gem things, I've been wondering if there is some way to use one of them in my sword to see what they do?
"...You don't actually have any green crystals, at least not that I can see."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29986 on: October 27, 2015, 06:40:35 pm »

(Yeah abigail volunteered but mycroft talked her out of it)
Also
Mycroft disengages his hand but follows.
Some sort of weapons training program is quickly cued up and practiced in.

(shouldn't this have been proceessed?)
abigail will link up or join this session
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29987 on: October 27, 2015, 11:58:11 pm »

Get my clone scanned to see if it has implants.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29988 on: October 28, 2015, 04:38:27 am »

How long have I got in my new form, PW? If it won't last through the mission, I'll go buy the MK III from the Player Market. If it'll last, you think I could get some sort of device to charge off heat from the flames and fire beams of focused heat or something from my palm for 10 tokens? Preferably something with Exo?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 04:26:58 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #29989 on: October 28, 2015, 04:50:44 am »

Is this how I add enter a character?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Assuming everything is in order

I buy a gauss rifle and a force infuser, if the gauss rifle doesn't come with ammo then I'll buy ammo too.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 06:36:58 am by The Lupanian »
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29990 on: October 28, 2015, 07:43:53 am »

Check out the dissolution of the bed (and also what the bed is made of and whether it's dissolving the walls as well). How far has it gotten? It's been... a few weeks or so IC since the Eater of Cold mission, right? The entire room now looks like it's covered in primitive red kudzu if I understand correctly, yes?

In any case, take a sample of the moss growing in Chief's old room and go over to Thad's (or Duncan's or Henk's) old room and set a sample in the middle of the room, leaving it floating in place.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:24:20 am by Harry Baldman »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29991 on: October 28, 2015, 10:22:01 am »

((Never did get around to setting a room for Thad))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #29992 on: October 28, 2015, 02:03:03 pm »

#5 into space
#6 into space
#7 into space

from Jackson to Dubly
Hey can you help me with the light thing in my sword? I heard it uses a lens and i see we have these little green gem things, I've been wondering if there is some way to use one of them in my sword to see what they do?
also, armor for the mighty draco the alotout of scrap metal and what ever bits and bobs I can find
I thought that's what we ought in that box thingy... oh well...hmmm I think I should give the one coin I have left to the common good of our union!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:43:42 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #29993 on: October 28, 2015, 07:30:26 pm »

if I can I might as well volunteer for mission25, If that all works out, grab all my gear and head to where every I need to be.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29994 on: October 29, 2015, 01:44:54 pm »

How long have I got in my new form, PW? If it won't last through the mission, I'll go buy a MK III. If it'll last, you think I could get some sort of device to charge off heat from the flames and fire beams of focused heat or something from my palm for 10 tokens? Preferably something with Exo?
((By the way there's a MK III available for 8 tokens on the player market.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29995 on: October 29, 2015, 04:26:20 pm »

How long have I got in my new form, PW? If it won't last through the mission, I'll go buy a MK III. If it'll last, you think I could get some sort of device to charge off heat from the flames and fire beams of focused heat or something from my palm for 10 tokens? Preferably something with Exo?
((By the way there's a MK III available for 8 tokens on the player market.))
((I'll buy that one, then. Lemme go edit my post.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29996 on: October 29, 2015, 04:43:56 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Milno twitches.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #29997 on: October 30, 2015, 11:08:03 am »

Is that all we're gonna get in terms of volunteers?
This is the most up-to-date volunteer list:
Cthunkan (Harry Baldman)
Lars (Toaster)
Miyamoto de Bergerac (Radio Controlled)
Sir Jackson II (spazyak)
Dubley Steptimus (NAV)
Jason Caldwell (Beirus)
Faith Valentine (IronyOwl)
Ben Neutro (bcneuf)

That's 8 lemmings ready to go.

eh...safe? Hmm. Well, its a gamble but so long as you don't over use either, you'll probably be fine.
Would it help to shut off my manip until I need it? Could we 'insulate' (eg using magic eating pollen) the avatar or manip a bit so it's less noticeable?

Yeah, bigger is more attention, so having lots of brains isn't as good as it was before, but it might still have uses.

Such as? I mean, I might have +4 uncon, but I'm feeling that if I use the very good manip brain to it's limit in one action (aka big usage) that it'll already attract too much attention. Unless the attention only really becomes a problem after the 4th usage?
If your brain has a +4 in uncon then it gets 4 uses before becoming POSSIBLY dangerous.

Your manip doesn't attract attention unless it is used. Same with the avatar. They're only dangerous when you make use of their powers. So long as you're just walking around and shooting, you'll attract no attention.

Lyra was in the VR when things went crazy, and hasn't left to become informed (the action is from before it happened and just has taken a long time to run). This sim isn't for actual combat capabilities testing, it's because she is dwelling on what happened during that mission. Someone (steve?) would have to stop her or cancel the sim or something.

Besides, it's VR. The sim was set up before things went crazy, and is based on pre-crazy settings. Since VR amp / manips don't actually use the user's amp / manip or cause effects on the ship, it shouldn't be an issue. right?

Still want to run that action.
Basically what is gonna happen is that you'll throw the crowd wire back at it, but it will retract the wire rather then letting itself get tangled.

#5 into space
#6 into space
#7 into space

from Jackson to Dubly
5 has no noticeable effect
6 has no noticeable effect
7 has no noticeable effect
4 has no noticeable effect.

The problem with firing into space is that there are a lot of things that don't really show up when firing into empty space.

Get my clone scanned to see if it has implants.
It doesn't seem to.

How long have I got in my new form, PW? If it won't last through the mission, I'll go buy the MK III from the Player Market. If it'll last, you think I could get some sort of device to charge off heat from the flames and fire beams of focused heat or something from my palm for 10 tokens? Preferably something with Exo?
It's permanent.

We'll say yes to those and work it out later.

for 10 tokens.

Wiki

Is this how I add enter a character?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Assuming everything is in order

I buy a gauss rifle and a force infuser, if the gauss rifle doesn't come with ammo then I'll buy ammo too.
Wiki

Welcome aboard. You gonna join us on mission 25?

if I can I might as well volunteer for mission25, If that all works out, grab all my gear and head to where every I need to be.
Alright.

Check out the dissolution of the bed (and also what the bed is made of and whether it's dissolving the walls as well). How far has it gotten? It's been... a few weeks or so IC since the Eater of Cold mission, right? The entire room now looks like it's covered in primitive red kudzu if I understand correctly, yes?

In any case, take a sample of the moss growing in Chief's old room and go over to Thad's (or Duncan's or Henk's) old room and set a sample in the middle of the room, leaving it floating in place.

It seems to be more absorbing or maybe just breaking down the foam the bed cushion is made of. Not wall dissolvingly powerful it seems.

Well, a good chunk of the room is covered. You get the sample and head to their room.

You have the combo to get in?

We got 9 for the mission. I'll brief tomorrow, so if you want in, get in now.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29998 on: October 30, 2015, 11:21:48 am »

I should know the room number and code IC to my own room and those of the subsumed minds (Henk's in this case, I've retroactively decided). If that doesn't fly, though, don't bother. Just keep a sample on me.

In any case, float contently down hallways like a massive piece of mutated space junk. Try to get from the housing area to the armory while touching the walls, floor and ceiling as little as possible. Count the number of touches and try to improve over several tries.

When I get to the Armory, see if the Armory Master has been replaced by somebody disposable and check who that might be if yes. Wave if it's someone I know. Wave even if it isn't.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29999 on: October 30, 2015, 11:33:17 am »

The problem with firing into space is that there are a lot of things that don't really show up when firing into empty space.
::) Didn't mean empty space, meant space with targets in it. Oh well my bad I should have specified more.

#5 in the ship, pointed wherever is least likely to do any harm.
#6 in the ship, pointed wherever is least likely to do any harm.
#7 in the ship, pointed wherever is least likely to do any harm.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 09:24:45 am by NAV »
Pages: 1 ... 1998 1999 [2000] 2001 2002 ... 2101