Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632537 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2100 on: October 08, 2012, 12:11:56 am »

JOIN WITH LICHETTE IN A COMBO aTTACK AGAINST MISKO27.
DUDE YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED, FOCUS ON THAT. PERHAPS THROW A BACHEALOR PARTY. AND THEN NOT INVITE ME.

Asshole.
Indeed, BFFL. For shame.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: October 08, 2012, 05:48:09 am »

ALLY WITH SINATRA

SMITE RNG FOR REFUSING TO PROCESS PREVIOUS ACTION

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: October 08, 2012, 06:07:34 am »

DUDE YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED, FOCUS ON THAT. PERHAPS THROW A BACHEALOR PARTY. AND THEN NOT INVITE ME.

Asshole.
Indeed, BFFL. For shame.
AGREED. plan a party for all
Buy trans-dimentional hookers (male and female), beer, vadka, juju busters, and chocolate with the billions of boondollars that I have saved up
INVITE THE RNG   AND GM
Host the most awesome batchler party ever.
Drug everyone so they dont remember what happened.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: October 08, 2012, 11:51:36 am »

USE HIDDEN POWERS OF TRUE HYBRID SUPERPOWERED CORPSE/MAGIC..CHAINMAIL....THING(?) FORM TO DO HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE THINGS TO MISKO...and maybe recieve a bonus? :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: October 08, 2012, 12:47:49 pm »

FIND SPECIES WITH BEST CYBORG ADVANCEMENT AND HAVE THEM REPLACE MY BRAIN WITH AN AK-47
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 02:02:17 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: October 08, 2012, 12:51:01 pm »

FIND SPECIES WITH BEST CYBORG ADVANCEMENT AND HAVE THEM REPLACE MY BRAIN WITH AN AK-47
Fixed it for you
Sig! Onol

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: October 08, 2012, 02:02:06 pm »

Fixed it for you
Agreed. Post editted

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: October 08, 2012, 07:11:28 pm »

JOIN LEGION IN DEFENDING THE CHURCH. HAND OUT M16S TO LEGION.
(3) YOU AND THE LEGION DEFEND THE CHURCH AGAINST NOTHING. YOU HOWEVER, ARE BEING ATTACKED. BY A DEMON WEREWOLF THING.

The kitten collective attempts resume its natural swarm form. And shall proceed to fuck Misko up. With its many needle-sharp teeth and claws.
(1) YOU TAKE THE FORM OF A SWARM OF MOSQUITOS. DAMN IT. (2v2+3) THEN, YOU SWARM ABOUT MISKO, BUSTING YOUR NEEDLES UPON HIS SCALY HIDE.

Ferociously maul Corai

WOOF FOR THE WOOF GOD, HOWL FOR THE HOWL THRONE.
(3+1vs3) YOU LEAP AT CORAI, AND GIVE HIS LEG A BITE. IT BLEEDS A LITTLE. LIKE A PAPERCUT.

"Well here, as a symbol of my gratitude, I'll make the rings! Sound good? Good."
Forge wedding rings for Dirg and lichette.
(4vs6+3) YOU FORGE THE RINGS ACCORDING TO YOUR PLAN, AND PRESENT THEM TO LICHETTE, SO SHE CAN MAKE THE FINAL JUDGEMENT.
"Aww, that's sweet of y-..."
Her kind smile quickly shifts into a hatred-filled glare, and holds the rings out.
"These are cursed."
(1vs5+3) She crushes the rings in one hand, and grabs you with the other. Then, she slams you into a wall, before throwing the cursed gold dust into your eyes. They rob you of your powers, and you fall from the wall, onto your hands and knees. She brings her leg up, then snaps it onto your neck before leaving your corpse behind.

Respawn, grab sword, and try not to fall onto it. That's enough. Take Arceus Form and try...Judgement, on Misko.
(2) YOU GRAB THE SWORD BY THE BLADE, CAUSING MAGIC TO COURSE THROUGH YOUR BODY, WHICH DISSOLVES YOUR BODY.

ACTIVATE PLAN.
PLAN BEING PM'D TO SPINAL_TAPER

REMIND WORLD THAT I AM A MODERATE
(2vs2+3) DIRG AND THE LICHETTE WALK UP TO THE ALTAR, AND THE TURRET CHOIR BEGIN TO GLOW AND SING. THEN, THEY SHOOT BULLETS.

Lichette holds out her hand, and the air becomes rigid, launching bullets back at the choir, which is torn to small metal shards. (6vs5+3) Then, she turns to Greatwyrm, and begins to glow. She rushes after GreatWyrm, and pulls a foot-long shard from the remainder of the choir, and wields it like a blade. She swings it about, and shoves it into GreatWyrms cranial cavity.

"THE RANDOM NUMBER GOD SHALL BE ANNIHILATED FOR HIS INSOLENCE!"

>SHIELD SELF THEN ASSAULT AND ANNIHILATE RANDOM NUMBER GOD
(5) YOU SHIELD YOURSELF FROM POSSIBLE MISROLLS. (6) THEN, YOU ATTACK THE RNG. IT REALLY DOESN'T CARE, I'M SORRY.

"GO AWAY SUPER SINATRA I HAVE YOUR UNDERPANTS"

>DRINK TO THE MEMORY OF ALL THOSE FALLEN IN THIS SENSLESS CONFLICT

>BUT ESPECIALLY TRAVOLTA
(4+1,4+1) YOU TAKE A LONG DRINK FROM YOUR RUM, AND SINATRA IS IMPRESSED BY YOUR SORROW. ONCE HE LEAVES, YOU TAKE ANOTHER LONG SHOT, AND FEEL A POWER WITHIN YOUR CORE. EITHER YOU'RE REALLY DRUNK, OR TRAVOLTA HAS JOINED YOU SPIRITUALLY, UNITING YOUR TWO HALVES.

AN HERO
(5) YOU LOST YOUR iPod.

THIS SUPER SINTARA MUST DIE, DEATH TO THE LICH!

ATTACK SUPER SINTARA!
(3) YOU ASSAULT SINATRA, BUT YOUR ATTACKS BOUNCE FROM HIS VOCAL CHORDS OF STEEL.

ALLY WITH SINATRA

SMITE RNG FOR REFUSING TO PROCESS PREVIOUS ACTION

(4) HE ACCEPTS SAID PROPOSITION. (5) THEN, YOU ATTACK THE RANDOM NUMBER GOD.

Asshole.
Indeed, BFFL. For shame.
AGREED. plan a party for all
Buy trans-dimentional hookers (male and female), beer, vadka, juju busters, and chocolate with the billions of boondollars that I have saved up
INVITE THE RNG   AND GM
Host the most awesome batchler party ever.
Drug everyone so they dont remember what happened.

(3) CRACK WHORES, HOORAY!

USE HIDDEN POWERS OF TRUE HYBRID SUPERPOWERED CORPSE/MAGIC..CHAINMAIL....THING(?) FORM TO DO HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE THINGS TO MISKO...and maybe recieve a bonus? :P
(6vs6+3)"I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY MOMMY!"
YOU LET OUT A SUPER INTIMIDATING BATTLE CRY AS YOU ATTACK MISKO. THOUGH YOUR SKILLS ARE GREAT, HE DISSOLVES YOU WITH HATRED BEAMS.

Keep Greenstarfanatic from recovering the sword... By killing him again. Goddamn it.
((Seriously? This is just gonna be a back-and-forth Impale-a-thon.))

((Nope, Misko helped me. You're going down, poser. :P ))
((I'd help you, Greenstar, but frankly I care more about the wedding rings I'm making than you.))

... Owned.

Seriously, it would be much cooler if he just gave you your own sword. We could bladelock, and I'd smack you over the head with a shovel, which will ultimately end up causing your demise. Then you could promptly pick it up and toss it at my face, killing us both. What do you say?

I say give me the fucking sword. :P Just give up. All you can do is mildly inconvienence me. I see your bargaining as a sign of weakness, because you have no one backing your action. You are lost and alone, little boy. Give in.

GIVE. ME. THE. SWORD.

Not an action. Sorry Spinal.
((It's an action, because I can't find another one.))
(6+1) YOU GRAB THE SWORD, USING THE HOLY STRENGTH GRANTED BY MISKO. ALL THE STRENGTH GRANTED BY MISKO PROVES TOO MUCH FOR YOUR BODY, SO IT EXPLODES.

(2) THEY REPLACE YOUR BRAIN WITH AIR.

BOSS TURNS:
Paladin:
"Other races? Ha! Man is the superior being, constantly adapting to defeat any foe. Other races are stuck in their ways, while man adapts ever onward. It is his nature to 'corrupt' and 'pervert', for no object is pure without his work. THAT is why man fears a adapting foe, it fears a equal. Since man's birth upon the savannahs of africa, he has used the inferiors, bettering them, perfecting them, remaking them to fit in his world. Man is the ruler, he who bends objects to fit in his designs. The realm of the man-made spreads, all-consuming, assimilating, to lead the world to TRUE EQUALITY. Others are irrelevant! You are just a altruistic old fool, uncapable of understanding that with real progress, there are those who will live, and those who will die."

Aid the imcompetent Hanslanda, Purify him with the cleverness of man, gift to him the sword he seeks.
Aid the equally incompetent Wrex, and Anihalate the GreatWyrm

*As I turn away say ominously* "Bye Bye Lichy, See you at the Wedding..."
THEIR INCOMPETENCE CONTINUES TO PLAGUE YOU!

Romantic:
Lichette stands over GreatWyrms corpse, sniffling a little. She goes to stand outside of the chapel, before leaping up onto it, and scanning the area for Misko. Once she finds him, she runs over to him, and forms a blade and shield from pure mana.
"I was thinking about what you said. You're wrong. All other races adapt, they change, and many of them could simply wipe out humanity. The Gallifreyans could travel backwards in time, and simply destroy the humans while they were tribes. But they choose not too. They know that everyone deserves a chance, that everyone has the strength to change the world. That's true equality, not forcing others to bend to your whim! You, and your false ideals, and your false equality, that's everything that's wrong with humanity! You are the poison that has killed the spiritual life within humans! And I, Lichette Tryiam Gerundar, am going to be its cure!"
(6+3) She gives a speech, before a golden shield of light forms around her, which glows with a near blinding light. She holds her shield and blade in a position perfect for blocking or parrying, and awaits Miskos first blow.
Romantics:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Paladins:

Wat:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: October 08, 2012, 07:24:46 pm »

Well...that failed.
At least I'm a mecha-dragon now. EDIT: I mean that I was earlier, which evidently didn't stop the Lichette from killing me.
Repair, reboot, then:

UM...RALLY CONSERVATIVES TO HELP ME KILL LICHETTE.
WORK ON KILLING LICHETTE. DO SO WHIKE INFORMING HER OF MY PLAN'S ORIGINAL FORM, WITH HOW SHE'D END UP ETERNALLY HAPPY AND STUFF.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:27:03 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: October 08, 2012, 07:41:48 pm »

((Well, feck.))

No.

C͡o͜r̴p̕se̶-b̕itch̵,͟ I s̛e҉e th́at you͟ s̨t͏il͏l li̢nge̡r un̕d͠e̕r t̢he ͜de̸lu̧sio͠n ̕tha҉t͡ ỳou ҉ar͝e͢ ̸o̢n ҉th́e ͝side ͟o̡f rìg͘h̛t.͜ ̵How ̴wr̕ong͏ ̕y̢o͡u҉ ͘ar͘e. ̡
͟
Y̸o͜u͝, ̨d̵es͘pi̴t̛e ҉c̛lai͞ming͠ t̀o͠ ̶r͢e̡pr҉e̷sen͝t̴ th̷e ̛g͢o͝odness i̸ņ al͞l͡ of̀ ̷li̧f̛e, m̡i͘ss̀ ́o̵ne vita̕l ̡p̸oi͘n͞t ̶-͜ ̸y̷ou ͜are ͠n̢ot̷ al͜iv͠e.̨ Y͡ou͜ ar̢e, ͞f̵o͡ŗm ̷t̶h͏e ͝s̴t̷an͠dard͟ś of t̸he l̢ivi̵ng, ̶an̴d ưn̷d̷ea͡d́ ̸ab̸o̴mina͟tioǹ s͝elf͝ishly҉ prolon͟gi̴ng ̡i͝ts l҉i҉fę ̶f͘ar͠ b͞e̡yon͡d͟ t̡ha͡t̷ ̕whi͠c͏h ̵ẃas i͘nte͠n̡ded. B̡y͠ ͜ýo̸u̧r ̕very n̨at̷ur̴e,҉ ̴you̧ are͝ à ͝pe̴rv͢er͢s͟io͘n o͞f҉ ͝th́e̛ ҉n̵a̕tu̡r͘al̕ ̕o͜rd̨er͘.̶ ͜A̵n͘d̢ ͠n̡o m̡a͜t͘t̀er͏ how̨ ́ḿuch̷ ͡ýơu atte͘mp̀t t͘o cón̶v̀inc̵e̸ y̛our pe̶t͝t̕y̷ ͟m̵in͜d tha̷t ̷i͝t i͜s n̴ot̛ ̶śo͠, ̢e͘very l͠iv̀i̧ng ͞thin̴g in the u͏n̴i̶vers͘e will ̛hav͜e͡ a҉n i̵nn͏ate r͜e͢v̡ul̵si̵on t̶ow͝ard ͞y̕o͝u҉. E͟ve͡n͠ Dirg͡.

͡Y̕e̶s̷, e̡ven your ͞sup̨po͘sed͞ ̛b̢el͞ov͡ed҉ g͜ro͏om ̷can͠n҉o͡t̷ ̕ov̴e̶r҉co̴me his͠ ́inn̷ate͢ fear,̸ hát̷r̀e͜d̀,̡ a͘n͟d ͏r̡èv̴ulsiơņ towar͏d̢s ͜ýou̶. ͜D̷o ́y͡o̴ù wànt to͝ ̕k͝n͝ow͝ ͘s͏ǫm͡e͘t͢hin͡g, ́ar̴rog͡a̸n̷t͡ ́br͟a͏t҉? ̵HE HIRED͟ M͏E. Y͞o͘ur g̸roo̡m̛, th͝e ͟man y҉o͜u ̶lo͘v͢e̷d ̛m̢ost͠,̴ i̡s͘ secr̕e͘tly rép̧u͢l̨sed͢ b̀y y͠o̴u.̧ ͢So ̴m͘uc̕h͠ ̶s͜o̴ t̶h͏at́ h́e ̨weņt͢ ̀t̷o͟ th͘e̡ mo͏st͟ ͟i҉nşid̛i͠ou͟s ͘f̵o͡r͠ce he͏ could fin͟d, in͠ a̡n a̕tt̕em͡pt͟ to ͟ki͞l̢l̵ ͠ýo͠u̷. Th҉a̷t ͞w͝aś me,̕ ͘o͠f͜ ̧cour̵s̛e͜.̧ ̷Ąnd̡ i̢t ̢w̸ou̶ld͢'͢v̕e̢ gon̸e̶ ̸ov̧er ͠s͡o̷ ͡well͠ if̷ ýou ̢ha̕dn̡'t̛ ̸s̵ens͞ed̨ ̴the d̡amn̕ cųrse͡.͝ ̡Bin͟d̷i̶ng̸ sp͟eļls ͢w̸er͡e ̡nev͟er̶ m͞y̨ f͞ơr̢te̵ ̛an̸ýwa͡y̧.̢

Xantalos reveals his true form, sending the ring-dust streaming toward the lichette and affixing itself to her body.

A̳͚͓̣͕̱̥̺̹͉̿̃̄̇̇̎̓͑̂͂͊̉ͦͧ̀́͡n̈́ͣ̌̈̅̅ͩͧ̌͋҉̡̟͍̪̹̙̯͔͚͍̯̟̣̰͉̪̼͔̕͞ḋ̸̩̠̭̹̱̫̣̼͈͍͇̾̑͋ͪ͠ ̶̖̤͔͈͚̟̱͍̥̳͙̝͖̱͉̝͖ͧ͌̇ͭ̈́̿͐͗̓̾͗̓ͧ͠ͅń̛͎̙͉͉͔̬̜̤̊̃͋̑͞o̴̵͉̱̱̣̘̗̞̪̥̝̻͓͎͕͉͖͗̎͐̅ͧ͌̓̓͗̎̿͗̿ͦ̐ͦ̅́̚͞ͅw̸̶͎̘̬͉̫͙͕̼̖͚͎̮͙̥͉͇̓͂͒ͧ͊̕ͅͅ,̵̢̟͖̜̫͕̥̬͈̙͕̮̲̻̜̟͓̾̃̄̃̾̔ͪ͐ͦ͘͜ͅ ́͒̅̍̇̾̈ͭ̂̆̂̄҉͏̵̠̖̖̟̩̯̥̖̘͔͕͇͠ͅb̷̅̑̏̃̉̀̇̆҉̣͍̼̗͙̹̪̰͓̖͈̥̖e̋͗̏̈͋̔ͥ̓ͬ̋͋́̔ͣͣ́̚͟҉̱̖̪̠̤̦̗̦̹͍͙͠f̢̧̥̳̬͍͚͛͐̓ͪ́̀͞o̴̢͈̰͚̬̰͕̱̹̼̤̠͇ͬ̌̈ͯ̌͐̍͐ͪ̄̌̍ͩ̽͐̏͒̕͝ͅr̵̡̘̤͙͔͈̗̱̲̬̘͎̞̞̗͇̙͎̎ͩ̍ͮͯ̊͂̎̓̄̈́̆ͧ̈̅̂̐̈̆e̢̟͇͖̪̭̗͓̗̪̰̩͉͍̰̭̪̮̙̖͊̆̒̃̊̍͗̄ͥ̌̉̇̕̕͡͝ ̸̨ͭ͋̐͊͊ͮͯ̍̃͆ͣ͌̓̇̚͏̨̥̺̰̮̱͓̺̮̘̠̣̻̰͇̥̣y̧̹̦̜̹̠̠̺̥̞̬̘̹̠̤̽̍̔ͪ̆ͯͨͫͭ̚̕ͅo̴̧̯̟̥͔̾ͩ̆̊̐̄ͨͬ̇ͬ̽̿̐ư̸̴̥̤̬͈̝̩͖̣̹̔̅͐͛͑̏͗ͧͯ̍͌ͩͯ̚̕ ͇͕̤̰̺̘̣͖̤̩̮͙͈̦̯̝̌̓̂̉̅̎̽̎̽̈́ͬ̋͞d͂͒̍̑ͮͭ͌̂̾̓͂̐͆̃̋̒̚͡͏̖̖̞͔͔̳̙̞̖̰͔̼i̊ͥ̇͑͞͏̼̞͎̘̲̳̗̝̭̠̙̼̺e̷̷̳̻͇̹̥̫͙̟͎̠͚͕̹͙͇͈̬̼̎̍̂́,̸̶̨̫̗͓̱͖͍̪͙͖̅͌͑͒̔͒ͪ̆̑͟͡ ̶̴̮̜̫̰̹̥͔͚̦̤̳̄́̀͆̈́ͨͣ̌ͯ̍̌ͬ͑ͦ̃͆͒͊̚͜͡ͅk̞̠̳̻̫̰̘̻͇̭̬̖̠͖̤̄͊͗͐͛͋͋̓̓̋̾̾̆̍̆́̚͢n̵̢̡̫̠̬̪͈̖̣͓̘͍̗̺̦͕̠̗̽̅͗ͤͯ̄̈́͘͟ͅo̫̘͖͓̰͉̺̟̪ͪ̈ͫ̓ͭͤ̾͗̚͟w̷̢̼̗̩̩ͦ͑̾̾͢͞ ̣̪̫͓̙͗ͫ͆̀ͬ͋͊̾ͫ̓́̕͟͜͝t̶̸͕͔͍̤͕ͧͭ̓ͮ̏̿̃̀ͨͪ̽͂̐͟͠h̡͙̼̠͎͔̠͖̩̥͔͚̠̟̳̊ͫͬͣ̑̽ͮ́̌̊ͅį̢̩̙̫̠̖̮̼͇͕͖̹͉̼̬̏̄̄͛̔ͮ̀̾̚̕̕͞s̉̄̏̃͌̊͛̾ͨͨ̍̆̌͊̕͡͏̣̲̲̺̰̻̠.̵̷̜̥͓̯̮͙͕̦̈́̐̆̊ͮͮ͊̃̌̓̎͛͜͡.̪̲̼̭̘̑̾ͥͣ̇̓̓̋ͦ̏̒͂̕͞͞͝͡ͅ.̸̵̢̢̩̰͇̘͕̭͇̇ͪ̃̏͗ͩ̔ͫ͘ ̝̮̥̦͓̣̺͎͇̱͎͔̤̝̜̜̒͊̽̐̔͌̍ͯ̔̎̐̄̿ͩ̾ͨ̚͜͠
̧̮̭̲̭͕͕̹̙̺͙̣̗̬̝͍̱͓͂͌͌͐̎̂̽ͧ͌͌ͩͪ̀͟ ̴̳͙̥͍̜̫̥͈̙̦̝̘̬̳ͯ̓͗͒̑͌́͟͠
̷̩͕̺͙̥̮͎̮͔̘͔͗͒ͯ́̃͂̆͒͂ͧ͆ͫ̌̋̆͊ͩ̀͘ͅY̪̣̪̝̤̺͍̤͈̮̟̭͔͈ͦ͑͒̿ͯ̆͂͆̀́̀͟͠͞Ơ̷̵̗̙̹̠̫̺͂̋ͧ̀ͩͯ̊ͮ̓̔̈̔̉̿̕͠Ū̾ͧ̓̔̅ͤͮ́̐̍̑̔̓ͦ͡͝҉̡̺͍̳̘̥̦͎̭̟͕̤͈̠̝͍̝͚͝ ̦̫̜̜̙̳̞̦͉̫ͤͪͬͮ͑̈́̄ͬͩ́L̷̢̞̤̤̫̰̖̫̩̱̫͈͈͕ͤͭͨ̌ͥ͗͗̔͌̌͘͘O̢̞̹̭̘̫̗̩͓̺͖̤͌̾͗̽̀͡͞͝S̤͓͈͚̖̟͎̭̜̲͉͚͉̅ͮͭ͐̓̑͘͜͠͞E̷̵̪̪̥̥̣̅ͥ͑ͩͪ̓͊͊͘͠.̴̶̸̢̙̞͖̣͇̖̦͚̱͇̲̦̹͎͐̉̌ͯ̿̕

Xantalos then attacks with full force, ripping apart the ties that bind the lichette's molecules together, separating those molecules into their component atoms, ripping the atoms into subatomic particles, and decaying those into nonexistence.

((Oh, and I'm back in my position of Leutinant now.))
((All members of team Eldritch/Conservative, ATTACK THE LICHETTE!))
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: October 08, 2012, 08:07:47 pm »

All moderates and Aperture Science employees, please follow the world-destroying abomination until the lichette is dead!
Unless it decides to destroy the world halfway through!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: October 08, 2012, 08:09:19 pm »

Un-Ashify myself through sheer will and PICK UP MY SWORD ONCE MORE, RUSHING TO AID YOINK IN WHATEVER WAY POSSIBLE.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: October 08, 2012, 08:49:20 pm »

No. I'm still holding your sword. Kinda.
Reform my body! Also, keep Greenstarfanatic from taking the sword!
Really, this is kind of fun. Let's just do this the rest of the game.

I LIED!
Join the legions marching upon the Lichette! Destroy her once and for all!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:29:45 pm by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: October 08, 2012, 09:27:45 pm »

"You continually ignore the one crucial fact. Every single race, every race that exists, is corruptible. No, More then that. They are the ESSENCE of corrupt. It is the very idea of Purity that is intellectually bankrupt. It is a foolhardy notion, constantly used to excuse you're own perverted ways, never accepting the quitensential fact that no one is perfect. Nothing can be, is, or ever was perfect. Not even your love for the lowly being, Dirg. It is this very fact that allows man to swarm over the galaxy. It Is BECAUSE things are not perfect that he can change it. If things had a right way as you suggest, man would not have left his cave! This 'purity you speak of, it does not exist. It is a shallow justification for failure. You simply ignore the fact that it is not man that threatens these races. If they had been wise, they would have anhilated man. They should have. Man is now united and will punish this race for its irrationality. Look here:
Nah, you have to follow rules on the other team.
My point so inelequently put by Xantalos, sums this up perfectly. Your rules, what are they for? For forcing a failing ideology upon a group so they are limited? Bah!  You ignore here a basic concept of the Universe, that Of Evolution. Survival of the fittest! That rule is what will lead to the new age of man, and you will fail because of it! The only good rules are the ones that enforce Order. Order, that all important concept. there are some who don't believe that order can exist in world of change. They are mistaken. All change can be predicted, and accounted for. all can be part of the all-consuming Pagent of Order! All will fall under the ever-exanding dream! All traditionalist tried to resist, from the original Spanish inquisition, to the Native Americans, to The Middle East ((Don't forget I conquered earth, 'mkay?)). All were foolhardy, makign unneed difficulty for all. And they all fell. You refuse to change. Now you can join them."

SERIOUSLY, ATTACK A WELL DEFENDED OPPONENT? HAVE I LEARNED NOTHING FROM DWARF FORTRESS? LET MY RECRUTIED ARMY DO IT FOR ME. LET THE ARMY OF MAN, AND HIS GREATEST SOLDIERS, ASSUALT HER WITH ALL THEIR FORCE.
INFUSE MY FOLLOWERS WITH THE FORCE OF THE GREATEST SCIENTIST TO EXIST, TO REMAKE THEM, AND, better them
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:23:47 am by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: October 08, 2012, 09:40:28 pm »

Look, you're the guy with the big bonus. At least help repair me.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 232