Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632652 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2280 on: October 14, 2012, 07:10:33 pm »

>Lichette is dead body correct? Replace green jelly with SCP 447.
HINDER ACTION.

HINDER ACTION.

Ahem.
Go hug the Lichette! Whilst on fire!

Do you even know what SCP-447-2 does when it comes in contact with dead bodies? Let me put it this way: Someone decided to conduct a test on it and was immediately reassigned to D-class duty, typically reserved for felons serving life sentences or awaiting execution. Also, they wouldn't let it be added to commercial cement in case a dead body fell on it. And they wouldn't let it be used as a [DATA EXPUNGED] because of the danger of it falling into the hands of a necrophiliac. Keep in mind the Foundation's SOP...

... Were you talking to me? Because I was intending to help you hinder Misko's action.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: October 14, 2012, 07:23:48 pm »

>Send Get well card with SCP 089's face on it.
Wait, why?
Bcause, whenever someone sees it, it goes into a rage and kills whatever it is. Even if it is 1000s of miles away, and you only saw 4 pixels of it. It can't be stopped by any means.
SCP-089 is a prophetic statue. Do you mean SCP-582?

HINDER ACTION.

HINDER ACTION.
Ahem.
FINE. No SCP World destruction then. Mecha hitler though.
Fine by me.

HINDER ACTION.

HINDER ACTION.

Ahem.

Do you even know what SCP-447-2 does when it comes in contact with dead bodies? Let me put it this way: Someone decided to conduct a test on it and was immediately reassigned to D-class duty, typically reserved for felons serving life sentences or awaiting execution. Also, they wouldn't let it be added to commercial cement in case a dead body fell on it. And they wouldn't let it be used as a [DATA EXPUNGED] because of the danger of it falling into the hands of a necrophiliac. Keep in mind the Foundation's SOP...

... Were you talking to me? Because I was intending to help you hinder Misko's action.
It sounded like you were hindering my attempt to hinder misko's action. Please clarify in your post, we don't want Spinal to mess it up and have a big [DATA EXPUNGED] just because you weren't clear.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: October 14, 2012, 08:58:54 pm »

Eh, either he'll figure it out, or this will be hilarious.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: October 15, 2012, 06:47:15 am »

Dissapear until later, when the lichette needs me most. Bring a coat hanger.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: October 15, 2012, 03:09:12 pm »

THERE WAS NO UPDATE YESTERDAY. EVIL LORD SAD :'(
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: October 15, 2012, 05:10:55 pm »

((I assume you haven't heard of Team GRN, before, Spinal? They're the Griefing Recording Network, and it's made up of all Engineers. http://www.youtube.com/user/dsSLAY3R/videos?view=0.))

SEND HEAVIES TO GO UNLOAD ON HANS. SNIPERS WILL GO TO THE TOP OF THE HOSPITAL AND...SNIPE. ENGIES WILL BUILD A PROTECTIVE BARRIER OF MACHINES AROUND LICHETTE, WHILE SCOUTS WILL TAUNT MISKO WITH HTEIR UNLIMITED BONK! ATOMIC PUNCH SUPPLY. SOLDIERS AND DEMOS WILL WILL ATTACK GREATWYRMGOLD, AND MEDICS WILL HANG OUT AND HEAL ME. FINALLY, THE SPIES AND THE PYROS CAN DO WHATEVER.

I MYSELF WILL TAKE MY MEDICS BACK TO THE HOSPITAL TO CHECK UP ON THE LICHETTE AND THE ENGIES/SNIPERS.
(4vs2+2) YOU GET THE TEAMS SET UP, THEN WALK OVER TO LICHETTE. XANTALOS IS TRYING TO SEXUALLY HARASS HER AGAIN, SO YOU ANNOUNCE TO THE MEDICS THAT THE FETUS MAKES A GOOD TEST SUBJECT. XANTALOS BARELY MANAGES TO HOLD THE TWO OFF.

The Kitten Collective shall attempt to upgrade the bubble guns to fire bubbles of WHITE-HOT PLASMA.
(4) YOU DO SO!

LOCATE WATER, SILVER, AND NEUROTOXIN EMITTERS.
CAST BLESS WATER ON WATER, SILVER
REPLACE NEUROTOXIN WITH HOLY WATER
SPRAY LICHETTE WITH NEUROTOXIN HOLY WATER FROM NEUROTOXIN EMITTERS.
(1vs2+3) YOU TAKE THE NEUROTOXIC EMITTERS, AND REPLACE THEM WITH HOLY WATER. THEN, YOU TRY TO SPRAY LICHETTE WITH THE WATER. She creates a forcefield which blocks the water, then pulls the neurotoxin into the air, before pouring them into the control center, where they destroy the remainder of your brain.

AID LORDSLOWPOKE'S ACTION. WHATEVER IT IS.

(thats one hawt undead being)

let's do this

BEND PHYSICS TO FLY OUTSIDE OF WINDOW AND LAND ON YOINK'S WMDBIKE DRIVER SEAT, MAKE SHADES FALL ON FACE IN PROGRESS

MAKE EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE UNDERGO RAPID OXIDIZATION

(1+1) YOU FLY OUT OF THE WINDOW, AND LAND ON THE PAVEMENT. MIAUW FOLLOWS YOU ONTO THE PAVEMENT.

STUFF SELF BACK IN UTERUS
SAP STRENGTH, THEN BUST OUT CHESTBURSTER STYLE

"SHE DARES TURNING THEM ON ME!"

>SHED THESE MORTAL SCALES, BREAK THE SHACKLES OF REALITY AND ABSORB THE SHARDS OF THE VOID FROM THE HORDE OF THE VOID.
(4) YOU SHED THE MORTAL SCALES, WHATEVER THAT MEANS. THEN, YOU TRY AND BREAK THE SHACKLES OF REALITY. UNFORTUNATLY, THERE IS NO SUCH THING IN THIS WORLD, BUT YOU DO ABSORB POWER FROM THE HORDE. SHAME IS, YOUR IMMORTAL BEING IS IN A SERIES OF BLOODY BITS..

BEGIN HUNTING DOWN TRAITORS STARTING WITH GREATWYRMGOLD. USE AS MANY METHODS OF TORTURE ON HIM AS POSSIBLE WITH JUST A CAN OPENER.
(1+2) LICHETTE DID IT FOR YOU!

CREATE TIME MACHINE, BRING WW2 TO BATTLE. POINT ALLIED FORCES IN DIRECTION OF MEGA-HITLER.
(6) YOU SUMMON WW2, AND SEND THE ALLIED FORCES TO ASSIST YOINK. SADLY, WITH THE ALLIES GONE, THERE'S NO ONE BUT YOU FOR THE AXIS TO KILL!

(5vs6+3) YOU UTILIZE THE SPIRIT OF THE BESERKER WARRIOR, AND CHARGE AT LICHETTE LIKE A DRUNKEN NORSE FIGHTER. She simply fires a bolt of energy into you, killing you near instantly.

BOSS TURNS:

PALADINS:
SCP-athon time. Links to come later.
>Link Hospital feed to SCP-895, within 5 meters.

I love how they are physically defending her while I am hacking into the hospital.

EDIT:
>Modify Mecha-Hitler, and purge it of any malicious viruses, or, possibly surreptitious programming included by GreatWyrm.
>THEN HAVE HIM ASSUALT HOSPITAL LEADING MASSIVE ARMY OF UNDEAD WWII ZOMBIES RIDING FLAME BREATHING VELOCI-SPIDERS. ALSO THERE SHOULD BE GIANT-BADGER/CAPYBARA HYBRIDS THAT VOMIT MAGMA WITH ADAMANTINE CLAWS, SILVER FISTS, AND STEEL BONES LEADING AS HEAVY WEAPONS, AND ALSO NUCLEAR CROCODILE-SNAKES TUNNELING UNDERNEATH. THROW IN OBAMA THE BARABRIAN LEADING A ARMY OFHEAVILY ARMED POLITICIANS.
(5+3vs5+3) WHILE LICHETTE IS ALONE IN THE ROOM, YOU OPEN UP A FEED TO SCP-895. She begins to laugh, interrupting her removal of various tubes and devices. She then calls out to you.
"Got any other kids shows for me?"
(6+3) MECHA-HITLER HAD AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SET OF RULES FROM WHAT GWG TOLD YOU!
Spoiler: Actual Program (click to show/hide)
YOU MAKE THE PROGRAM INTO "DO WHAT I, MISKO, SAY" (3+3) THEN, HE LEADS THE ARMY OF THE UNJUST DEAD OF WWII INTO BATTLE, BUT YOINK STEPS FROM THE HOSPITAL, BADASS MODE ENGAGED.

DRUNKS:
>EMERGE FROM CLOSET (REMAINING HETERO. SORRY GUYS)

>CHAT TO PASSING PATIENTS, MAKE HILARIOUS YET IN-POOR-TASTE HOSPITAL JOKES TO THEM

>TRY TO ENSURE NO BADNESS IS GOIN' DOWN
(5+3) WELL, THE HOSPITAL IS BEING ATTACKED BY HITLER, SO YOU DECIDE TO STOP THAT. BEHIND YOU, THE LEGIONS OF RUSSIA, AMERICA, FRANCE AND BRITAIN SWELL. YOU LEAD THEM IN A MASSIVE CHARGE AGAINST THE FORCES OF MISKO!

ROMANTICS:
Lichette steps from the hospital, and shudders. Her eyes shift shift into a cloudy gray, and she begins speaking once again.
"Yjr pmr jr vp,rd. Oh god..."
She (1+3) creates a portable shielding device.

Sinatra:
The girl walked over to Sinatras side, and began prodding his shoulder.
"Hey. Hey Mister."
He didn't respond.
"Hey, mister. Pay attention to me..."
"... What?"
She broke into a huge smile.
"What's your name? Mine's Dorothy, but you can call me Dory. You have to tell me yours now."
Frank sighed. How had such a small girl known the strengthy vows founded upon magic eternal.
"Frank."

COMMENTARY:
THERE WAS NO UPDATE YESTERDAY. EVIL LORD SAD :'(
Did I hallucinate me making it?

Romantics:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Paladins:

Wat:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 11:02:39 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: October 15, 2012, 05:22:53 pm »

Excellent, exactly as I planned.

Respawn as Merlin. Do it right this time.
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: October 15, 2012, 05:26:49 pm »

YES THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE KID SHOWS. NOW THOUGH I AM SERIOUS. TIME FOR SCP-447.

Do you have a thing where you do not post until I demand It?

>Need more time to think about Action, for now, mentally torture Greatwyrm fo his insolence.
>Toss Sandwich of SCP-447 at lichette.
>Annhilate opposing army. Using the methods detailed in link
>Launch 25-Megaton Nuclear Missile at Sinatra's current Locale.
>Demand the Drunks be recertified. They're just supporting the Fucking Lich, but with Bonuses. Bullshit. I demand that non-neutrals be punished for taking the rewards of such, or that they actually do something neutral for once.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 12:01:17 am by misko27 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: October 15, 2012, 05:29:16 pm »

MECHA-DRAGON. CPU, NOT BRAIN. ALSO, THE NEW GLaDos.

MAKE TRANSMOGRIFIER. TEST TRANSMOGRIFIEER ON USELESS TEST SUBJECT. NOT CHELL. IF IT WORKS, GIVE TO GREENSTARFANATIC AND WARN HIM NOT TO USE IT WHILE PREGNANT. Where did those come from? Well, misko's after me, so LOCK DOORS WHILE MISKO IS SCREWING WITH LICHETTE.
NOT LITERALLY SCREWING, OF COURSE.
IF THERE IS TIME, MAKE, TEST, AND DELIVER TRANSMOGRIFIER.

Since Spinal_Taper says being a mecha-dragon far from the lichette doesn't help, reactivate personality cores and reboot.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:55:39 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: October 15, 2012, 07:24:28 pm »

Prevent the potential destruction of reality by turning WHITE HOT PLASMA bubble guns on LordSlowpoke and firing them.

zombie killer

• Bay Watcher
  • mwuahahahahhaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: October 15, 2012, 07:27:16 pm »

I would like to be part of this game and I do have roleplaying experience

I'd settle for capitalization. although all lower case seems to be zk's thing.
thank you and have a nice day!

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: October 15, 2012, 07:46:08 pm »

GET GOLEM TO CONTINUE PROTECTING LICHETTE WHILE I SUMMOM AN ARMY OF FLYING SHARKS WITH LASERS ON THEIR HEAD TO COMBAT MISKO.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: October 15, 2012, 07:51:32 pm »

GET GOLEM TO CONTINUE PROTECTING LICHETTE WHILE I SUMMOM AN ARMY OF FLYING SHARKS WITH LASERS ON THEIR HEAD TO COMBAT MISKO.
FOOL. EVERYONE KNOW CAPYBARAS BEAT SHARKS.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: October 15, 2012, 07:54:02 pm »

Post an action. I'll give you a portal gun or something if you help me.
I'm a gold mechadragon controlling Aperture Science, by the way.
Sig

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: October 15, 2012, 08:00:24 pm »

Well, have you read up the whole thread? It's definitely worth the read if you haven't. Also: OOC thread. Try to keep OOC banter there.
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 232