Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632660 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2325 on: October 16, 2012, 02:09:34 pm »

I'M BACK BABY!
...I'M ASSUMING I DID THE CHEDTBURSTER THING, SO...UNMAKE DIRG, I GUESS?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: October 16, 2012, 05:45:03 pm »

Excellent, exactly as I planned.

Respawn as Merlin. Do it right this time.
(1) YOU RESPAWN AS PRE-UTERAL MERLIN. ESSENTAILLY, YOU'RE TWO CELLS ON THE GROUND, SLOWLY DRYING UP.

Prevent the potential destruction of reality by turning WHITE HOT PLASMA bubble guns on LordSlowpoke and firing them.
(2) YOU TURN THE WHITE HOT PLASMA GUNS ONTO LORDSLOWPOKE MODE, AND FIRE THEM. IT FIRES SLOWPOKE CO REGISTERED MERCHANDISE.

GET GOLEM TO CONTINUE PROTECTING LICHETTE WHILE I SUMMOM AN ARMY OF FLYING SHARKS WITH LASERS ON THEIR HEAD TO COMBAT MISKO.
(6+2) THE GOLEM LEAPS ONTO LICHETTES SHOULDER, AND LICHETTE GIVES IT A PAT ON THE HEAD. (3+2) THEN, YOU OPEN A PORTAL TO AUSTIN POWERS, LETTING A TIDE OF FLYING LASER SHARKS IN.

MECHA-DRAGON. CPU, NOT BRAIN. ALSO, THE NEW GLaDos.

MAKE TRANSMOGRIFIER. TEST TRANSMOGRIFIEER ON USELESS TEST SUBJECT. NOT CHELL. IF IT WORKS, GIVE TO GREENSTARFANATIC AND WARN HIM NOT TO USE IT WHILE PREGNANT. Where did those come from? Well, misko's after me, so LOCK DOORS WHILE MISKO IS SCREWING WITH LICHETTE.
NOT LITERALLY SCREWING, OF COURSE.
IF THERE IS TIME, MAKE, TEST, AND DELIVER TRANSMOGRIFIER.

Since Spinal_Taper says being a mecha-dragon far from the lichette doesn't help, reactivate personality cores and reboot.
(3) YOU REACTIVATE THE CORES, BUT THEY'RE NONFUNCTIONAL... EXCEPT FOR SPACE CORE.

GO GET BADASS POLISH RESISTANCE FIGHTERS. LEAD THEM INTO BATTLE AGAINST MEGAHITLER AND HIS UNDEAD ARMY OF NAZIS.

OR UNDEAD ARMY OF ALLIES. NOT SURE WHICH KIND OF ZOMBIES.

(1) YOU WALK INTO POLAND, AND START TELLING PEOPLE TO FOLLOW YOU, OTHERWISE THEY WILL ALL BE DESTROYED. DOESN'T WORK AS WELL AS YOU MIGHT THINK.

>POSSESS ONE OF THE MEDICS AT THE HOSPITAL. DISCRETELY.
(1) YOUR SPECTRAL FORM RUSHES AT ONE OF THE MEDICS. HE CHANGES THE MEDI-PACK TO "GHOSTBUSTING" MODE, AND CAPTURES YOU!

EAT THE PAVEMENT AND GAIN ITS VARIOUS POWERS IN A MANNER SO SPECTACULAR THAT IT IS CONFUSING AND SPINNING

TRY TO BOARD THE WMD MOTORBIKE IN AN AWESOME MANNER ONCE MORE

(3) YOU GAIN THE ABILITY OF EASY AND EFFICIENT PATH BUILDING! (1) SADLY, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BOARDING MOTORCYCLES, AND YOU FALL OFF OF IT AGAIN.

EAT PAVEMENT, BECOME TIGER-HEADED PAVEMENT GOLEM.
(5) YOU ARE A MASSIVE MONSTROSITY OF A GOLEM, WITH THE FACE OF A TIGER SCULPTED INTO STONE.

I'M BACK BABY!
...I'M ASSUMING I DID THE CHEDTBURSTER THING, SO...UNMAKE DIRG, I GUESS?
UH... NO TURN MEANS THAT... UHH... (Roll for GM decisions: 5) YOU REAPPEAR AS YOU NORMALLY DO, THAT IS, PERFOMING MINDLESSLY VIOLENT ACTS. (1+3vs1+3) THEN, YOU SEE DIRG. YOUR FURY CONSUMES YOU, AND YOU RUSH HIM! YOU BRING YOUR ARM AROUND, ISSUEING A SLAP TO HIM. WHAT? HE COUNTERED, WITH A MIGHTY SLAP OF HIS OWN! THE CAT FIGHT BEGINS...

COMMENTARY
Forgot Xantalos... Whoops.

BOSS TURN:
ROMANTICS:
(4+3) Lichette continues weaving magical threads, and the shield becomes thicker and more vivid as she pours more magic into it.

DRUNK:
>CHALLENGE HITLER TO DANCE-OFF, INCORPORATING TRADITIONAL DANCES FROM VARIOUS COUNTRIES OPPRESSED BY NAZI GERMANY (CEPT FOR FRANCE) WITH MY USUAL DISCO, CAUSING HITLER'S HEAD TO EXPLODE

>HAVE GREENSTAR'S GOONS AS BACKUP DANCERS 
(5+2vs2) YOU WRANGLE UP THE ENGINEERS, AND LEAD THEM IN A DANCE OFF AGAINST ROBO-HITLER. HIS FUNK IS INSUFFICIENT, AND YOU BLOW HIS MIND UTILIZING ADVANCED DANCE TECHNIQUES.

PALADIN:
YES THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE KID SHOWS. NOW THOUGH I AM SERIOUS. TIME FOR SCP-447.

Do you have a thing where you do not post until I demand It?

>Need more time to think about Action, for now, mentally torture Greatwyrm fo his insolence.
>Toss Sandwich of SCP-447 at lichette.
>Annhilate opposing army. Using the methods detailed in link
>Launch 25-Megaton Nuclear Missile at Sinatra's current Locale.
>Demand the Drunks be recertified. They're just supporting the Fucking Lich, but with Bonuses. Bullshit. I demand that non-neutrals be punished for taking the rewards of such, or that they actually do something neutral for once.
I have a thing where I post daily once I get home, unless I get distracted.
(1+3vs3) YOU FIRE A PSIONIC WAVE AT GREATWYRMS DYING BRAIN. IT JIGGLES A LITTLE, AND APERTURE ITCHES A LITTLE. (1+3 vs2+3) YOU THROW A SANDWICH OF SCP-447, AND IT COLLIDES DIRECTLY WITH HER ARM, SMEARING THE GOO ONTO HER. SHE STARTS LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY, THEN CALMS DOWN AND LOOKS AROUND CONFUSED. (2+3vs3+3) IN THE WAKE OF ROBO-HITLER BEING OUT-FUNKED, YOU LEAD THE NAZI ARMY AGAINST YOINKS ARMY OF THE ALLIES. PEOPLE START DYING, BUT A FEW MORE BIGOTED FACISTS DIE MORE THAN BRAINLESS PATRIOTS. (2+3vs???) YOU FIRE A NUCLEAR WEAPON AT SINATRA, BUT THE MISSLE COMBUSTS MID-ARC! IT MUST HAVE HIT PLOT ARMOR!

I can't decide what the Drunks do. I gave them power, and they decide how to use it.

Sinatra:
Sinatra sighed heavily, and lay down, staring into the sky. He rubbed his brow in thought and closed his eyes, trying to concentrate. Dorothy sat down, and drummed on her knees impatiently. Sinatra opens his eyes.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm bored, let's go somewhere."
"Why?"
"Because... I'm bored."
"Why don't you go somewhere by yourself? The only violence around here circles around those two armies, and no one needs to eat here."
"Because... You should go with?"
She walked up to him, grabbed his arm, and tried to pull him up.
"C'mon, let's go!"
"..."
"Why're you so heavy!"

Romantics:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Paladins:

Wat:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS
[/quote]

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: October 16, 2012, 05:48:31 pm »

ASSIST GREATWYRMGOLD IN WHATEVER HIS ACTION IS.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: October 16, 2012, 05:49:57 pm »

...You forgot my action, Spinal.

KEEP DANCING. AND SHOOTING. HAVE EVERY SINGLE GUY OF MINE SHOOT WHILE DANCING
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 09:20:32 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: October 16, 2012, 05:51:26 pm »

...You forgot my action, Spinal.

KEEP DANCING. AND SHOOTING. HAVE EVERY SINGLE GUY OF MINE SHOOT WHILE DANCING
Can you bold your actions? It makes them much easier for me to see.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: October 16, 2012, 05:57:41 pm »

TRY TO FIRE THE PLASMA GUNS AGAIN!

... I just realized something. I never shifted out of 'distinguished British gentleman' form. I'm a distinguished British gentleman, on a world-destroying motorcycle, trying to fire plasma guns at those who would try to steal the bike. Badass.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: October 16, 2012, 06:00:48 pm »

"MAN, OUT-DANCING ROBOTIC NAZIS IS THIRSTY WORK"

>GO TO NEAREST PUB

>ACQUIRE BEER
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: October 16, 2012, 06:12:14 pm »

FINISH REBOOT.
BE ANNOYED AT SPACE CORE.
WONDER WHY IT WAS INSTALLED.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: October 16, 2012, 06:35:58 pm »

CONTINUE SLAP FIGHT WITH XANTALOS WHILE HISSING MENACINGLY. LASER SHARKS SHALL BUILD ROBOTIC DUCK TANKS WHILE GOLEM DIAGNOSES LICHETTE.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: October 16, 2012, 06:39:55 pm »

TERRIBLE TURN FOR BOSS. FORTUNATELY, ROMANTICS WERE TOO BUSY DANCING.
SUPER PLAN TIME GO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!AHAHAH!AH!HA!HA!H!H
VERY SIMPLE FOUR PART PLAN.

>SUMMON DOMA PAVLOVA, OF PAVLOV'S HOUSE, AND VASSILY ZAYTSEV, THE RUSSIAN SUPER SNIPER, BOTH OF STALNGRAD, TO OWN FOES AND GRIND BATTLE TO HALT
> DECLARE CEASE-FIRE
>START PEACE TALKS IN BUNKER, BRING LAWYER, SUITCASE. INSTALL GUARDS AT FRONT. HAVE EVERYONE BE PATTED DOWN FOR POSSIBLE WEAPONS UPON ENTRANCE.
>LAUGH IN FACE OF CONFUSED, WELL EVERYONE

Current List of demands, Open to negotiation. Green means resolved. Red means Currently argued or contentious. Line through means I have redacted my request. Obviously, as this is first round, I'm starting High.
  • Lichette gives up all power.
  • I be given free rein to establish universe-spanning empire
  • Sinatra die. Or fail, or lose, or whatever. Just not win or complete current plot-line
  • Ability to viciously torture certain individuals who betrayed me during war.
  • Coupon to Subway Restauraunt.
  • Complete cessetion of Hostilities.
  • Dorothy, Sinatra's, whatever, is to be sent to Kansas, where she belongs.
  • Total Dominion over Human race.
  • Better Suitcase.
  • Vorthon's soul.
  • The Drunken Fools lose thier license. I mean really, they are just romantics with a different name, and bonuses. They do whatever the Lichette tells them. They no DESERVE power. Fake groups make fairness puppy sad.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 03:48:07 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: October 16, 2012, 06:42:29 pm »

I DO NOT AGREE WITH MISKO.

HE IS NOT TO HAVE COMPLETE POWER OVER THE UNIVERSE. OTHERWISE I HAVE NO OBJECTIONS.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: October 16, 2012, 06:44:09 pm »

THE TURNS THAT TIME FORGOT!:
I take the portal gun, then backstab Gwg with a machete(I am a mix of Neal caffrey, Michael Weston, tf2 spy, and machete)
(4) YOU WALK OVER TO APERTURE, AND ARE A TOTAL MARY SUE, THEN SMASH SOME MACHINERY WITH A MACHETE UNTIL THE CORE OF THE LAB IS EXPOSED. YOU SMASH IT WITH YOUR MACHETE, AND IT BREAKS. NOW, ONLY SPACE CORE REMAINS!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: October 16, 2012, 07:40:52 pm »

...Why did I speak up?
REBUILD CORES. STUPID ZOMBIE KILLER...
Oh, and remember, I'm the head moderate.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 10:58:41 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: October 16, 2012, 09:09:16 pm »

1. No. 2. Maybe a small chunk, definetly not the whole thing. 3. No. 4. Yes. 5. $10. 6. Yes. 7. Yes. 8. Maybe. 9. No 10. Can't do, talk to him. ((Sorry for lack of formatting, impossible to do on phone.))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: October 16, 2012, 09:14:50 pm »

Pre-uteral Merlin. Seriously, why is the universe denying me the awesome of becoming Merlin?

Grow up into full size normal superwizard Merlin, in a matter of seconds.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 232