Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632576 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2355 on: October 17, 2012, 06:05:10 pm »

ASSIST GREATWYRMGOLD IN WHATEVER HIS ACTION IS.
(6) YOU GO FORTH, TO ASSIST GREATWYRM. UNFORTUNATELY, YOU DECIDE THAT THE ONLY WAY TO PROPRELY GRANT HIM ENOUGH STRENGTH IS VIA RITUAL SUICIDE. YOU DESTOY YOURSELF, AND POUR YOUR STRENGTH INTO GREATWYRM. AT YOUR DEATH, HE FILLS A CERTAIN POWER FILL HIM AND HE FEELS HIMSELF BECOME A FACTION LEADER.

...You forgot my action, Spinal.

KEEP DANCING. AND SHOOTING. HAVE EVERY SINGLE GUY OF MINE SHOOT WHILE DANCING
(1) YOU START DANCING, THRUSTING AND SPINNING. YOUR MINIONS ARE SO VERY DISSAPOINTED THEY GUN YOU DOWN AS A SHOW OF THEIR PITY.

TRY TO FIRE THE PLASMA GUNS AGAIN!

... I just realized something. I never shifted out of 'distinguished British gentleman' form. I'm a distinguished British gentleman, on a world-destroying motorcycle, trying to fire plasma guns at those who would try to steal the bike. Badass.
(2) YOU FIRE YOUR WEAPONS AGAIN, AND IT LEAKS PLASMA ONTO THE GOUND!

CONTINUE SLAP FIGHT WITH XANTALOS WHILE HISSING MENACINGLY. LASER SHARKS SHALL BUILD ROBOTIC DUCK TANKS WHILE GOLEM DIAGNOSES LICHETTE.
(3+2vs3+2) THE SISSY SLAP-FESTE OF THE MILLENIUM CONTINUES BUT NO ONE GAINS AN EDGE. (3+2) THE LASER SHARKS GET TO WORK, CONSTRUCTING TANKS SHAPED LIKE DUCKS, AND ARE ROBOTIC. THEY'RE... INTERESTING. (2+2) "She seems fine to me now."

Pre-uteral Merlin. Seriously, why is the universe denying me the awesome of becoming Merlin?

Grow up into full size normal superwizard Merlin, in a matter of seconds.
(3) YOU GROW INTO MIDGET APPRENTICE MERLIN. REMEMBER FANTASIA, WITH MICKEY? THAT'S YOU WITH MOUSE EARS.

The time has come, teleport out of here and into The Celestial Court of The Sun. Reclaim my postion as Overdiety of the Sun and lead my Army of Syn Gods and angels agianst Sintantra.
The overdiety has awoken The Time of Ending Has Arrived. Charge! for The Empire Of The Sun! For a thousand years of glory.
(6vs???)YOU RUSH SINATRA, SPRINTING ACROSS TIME ITSELF, BUT SMASH INTO THE PLOT ARMOR! GODDAMN IT! MAYBE IF ENOUGH PEOPLE BANDED TOGETHER...

Screw it.
UNMAKE GREATWYRM AND GAIN HIS POWER
(5+2vs6+3)YOU ASSAULT GREATWYRM, BUT HE UNLEASHES HIS TRUE STRENGTH AND CAPTURES YOU FOR FUTURE SCIENCE.

plug 42 viruses into Gwg with Usb cables that let me do it off of 1 port
(5+3vs6) YOUR MIGHT IS NAUGHT COMPARED TO THAT OF WYRM! HE CAPTURES YOU, AND THROWS YOU IN WITH HANSLANDA!

"THE VOID WILL NOT BE CONTAINED!"

>OVERLOAD MEDI-PACK IN A BLAZE OF NUCLEAR FIRE
(3) YOU OVERLOAD HIS MEDIPACK! HE FLIPS THE UBERSWITCH, AND ALL GOES BACK TO NORMAL.
"Ha! Silly Ghost."

REINFORCE PLOT ARMOR

AND DO IT AGAIN

(3) PLOT ARMOR ENGAGED! IT GIVES YOU THAT OF A MINOR CHARACTER WHO IS BLACK... WAIT, THAT'S NOT GOOD! (3) YOU LAND ON THE MOTORBIKE! IT'S WHEEL GUARD! BACKWARDS!

START SMASHING NAZI SOLDIERS AND TANKS.
MEANWHILE, ASK YOINK IF HE COULD BRING ME SOME BEER TOO.
(4) YOU TAKE OVER FOR YOINK, AND START ASSAULTING THE NAZIS! YOINK IS STILL AT THE BAR...

SINATRA:
"Becuase I'm a grown up."
"..."
She continues pulling on Sinatra, but he doesn't budge. She grabs his hand, and starts pulling on it.
"GETUPGETUPGETUPGETUPGETUPGETUPGETUP."
"Fine."
Sinatra stands, and Dory smiles. She starts pulling him away from the broken chapel, but for nowhere in particular.
"Where are we headed towards, kid?"
"ADVENTURE, THAT'S WHERE."
"Why not the hospital? You might be hurt."
"You do care!"
"..."
They change their route for the hospital, but a series of hills and a mass of plain are in the way... Maybe two or three turns worth.

BOSSES:

MODERATES:
FINISH REBOOT.
BE ANNOYED AT SPACE CORE.
WONDER WHY IT WAS INSTALLED.
...Why did I speak up?
REBUILD CORES. STUPID ZOMBIE KILLER...
Oh, and remember, I'm the head moderate.

(6+3) THE DEATH OF CORAI, AND YOUR AWAKENING INTO A FACTION LEADER COMBINE INTO A SINGLE STRENGTH, ALLOWING YOU TO NOT ACT STUPIDLY. YOU FINISH REBOOTING, AND SCOLD THE SPACE CORE... HE JUST WANTS TO BE IN SPACE THOUGH, AND THAT'S ALL YOU CAN GET FROM HIM.

TERRIBLE TURN FOR BOSS. FORTUNATELY, ROMANTICS WERE TOO BUSY DANCING.
SUPER PLAN TIME GO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!AHAHAH!AH!HA!HA!H!H
VERY SIMPLE FOUR PART PLAN.

>SUMMON DOMA PAVLOVA, OF PAVLOV'S HOUSE, AND VASSILY ZAYTSEV, THE RUSSIAN SUPER SNIPER, BOTH OF STALNGRAD, TO OWN FOES AND GRIND BATTLE TO HALT
> DECLARE CEASE-FIRE
>START PEACE TALKS IN BUNKER, BRING LAWYER, SUITCASE. INSTALL GUARDS AT FRONT. HAVE EVERYONE BE PATTED DOWN FOR POSSIBLE WEAPONS UPON ENTRANCE.
>LAUGH IN FACE OF CONFUSED, WELL EVERYONE

Current List of demands, Open to negotiation. Green means resolved. Red means Currently argued or contentious. Line through means I have redacted my request. Obviously, as this is first round, I'm starting High.
  • Lichette gives up all power.
  • I be given free rein to establish universe-spanning empire
  • Sinatra die. Or fail, or lose, or whatever. Just not win or complete current plot-line
  • Ability to viciously torture certain individuals who betrayed me during war.
  • Coupon to Subway Restauraunt.
  • Complete cessetion of Hostilities.
  • Dorothy, Sinatra's, whatever, is to be sent to Kansas, where she belongs.
  • Total Dominion over Human race.
  • Better Suitcase.
  • Vorthon's soul.
  • The Drunken Fools lose thier license. I mean really, they are just romantics with a different name, and bonuses. They do whatever the Lichette tells them. They no DESERVE power. Fake groups make fairness puppy sad.
Lichette elected to send one of the Scouts, who carries a radio so his obnoxiousness doesn't influence the discussion. Lichettes voice rings clear from the radio
"What are your terms?"

Drunks:
"MAN, OUT-DANCING ROBOTIC NAZIS IS THIRSTY WORK"

>GO TO NEAREST PUB

>ACQUIRE BEER
(4+3) DAMN, THAT'S A GOOD BEER.

Romantic:
(1+3) Lichette bites her tongue as she pulls out a tube a bit harshly, then begins walking towards the hospitals enterance, singing and spell-weaving as she goes. A rune starts to form around her.

NPCS:
The clashing armies continue their fight, and the Nazis suffer a massive rout!
Nazis: 900,000
Allies: 1,000,000

Romantics:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Paladins:

Wat:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS
THE MODERATES:

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: October 17, 2012, 06:09:58 pm »

GWG is a faction leader.
N̯̔͊̌́̉ȯ̮̥͖̣͙̓͆͋̉ͮ͑.͎̰͎͇͉̒͌ ̨̖̤͕̠̲̞̈̽̓̍̚Ḭ̬̺̤̮͎͊ͬ̈͐͒ͮ ͉͖̩̹ͅh̩͓͗̔̏̀̄ͣ͆ǎ͕̤͔̀ṽ̝̳̲ͤͭ͋e̲̟̭ ̶̠̻͈̠̰̄̅ͭͬ̋͛w̛̹̻̒ä̰́ͤ̽͊̄͗̾iͩ̐̋͛̋t̝̓ͮͧe̲̪̮͌ͮ̐̉͋̀̚d̻̞͍̑͐ ̢͈̪̦͗͂̈́ͧ̿ṯ͚͖̥̮͠o̪͉͇̳͈̩͋̑͆͘o̪ͮ̎̔̑̎̌ ͕͇̤͊͋ͬͫ͛͊l̼̭͓͓o͙̬ͬͣͬ͠ͅn̩̞͕̟͙̫̿͆͒͐͛g̵̲̮̠̲͔̬ͨ̇ͦͭ̓ ̙̤͍͈̝̖ͥ̈́ͨf͕̪͔̱̠͎͂͂̇̅͝o̲̤̿͝r̺̱̦̟͇̍̔ͩͯͧ ̰̻͖̦͙͙ͮt̩͚̣̔ͨͧ̅h̭̪͉͖̜̘̿̾ͥͧ̔̒̚ĩ̙͇ͩş̘ͥ̏̌ ̵̪̼͐ͩͧ̓ṭ̗̰̀̂̾o̪͎͉̬̿̀͂͠ ̣̥ͪ̓̉͡c̴͚̺͙ͤ͑̌͗ͦ̄̉o͒ͦ͒́m̩̟ͧ͒̂̏̄̐e̱̮̯̒̎ͧͦ̂͊ͣ ̷͇̠͈̹̩ȁ̭̞͖͕b̳̳ͨ̀o̪̾ͤ̔͜u̥t͔͉̰̫͒̒ͅ ͍͍̟̟̞̎ͪ̚p̷̥̱͉̰e͕̞̙ͦȧ̶̟̰̯͖c̻̃͂̆ȅ̩̺̼͖̬̤̹ͪͬ͒ͯ́f̢̩͕̭̥̺̣͓̔͋ͥͪ̑ͨu̩̹͂l̗̤̈́̄l̪̘̬̭ͤy͉̜͇͐̏̅̒̌͆̊͘,͖̮͇̘͉ͣ̊̓̍͆̍ ̞̦̭͎̙͜b̗̖̮̓͛̄ͧ̑ͫ͂ư̈̾̓̈́t͇̲͔̹͚͂̄ ̀͆́̚̚N̩͙̏Ö̳̥̱̫́̍͢ ̺̝͎̮͉ͭ̈́͆ͣ̑ͧ̏̕M͇͚̘͓̏̒́Ȯ̭͈̯͍͑ͬ̌͑ͅR̜̞͚̹ͧE̶̮̙̩͖̼̲͑ͮͪͮ!̂͆͗͏̬̱͉̝̖͈͓ ̦̣̣̝Mͨĭ̳̠ͪͨ͠s̽͏̗k̛͙̪̖ͩ̉͋̌̀͑ͅo̡̳̦͖̱̠̺ ̵͉̰̗͙̪ͪ̓͋͂̂̚ͅͅa̦͔̩̼̹͖͂͆ͣ͌̆̂ͅnͧ͌̐͋̏ͮ͋͏̮̥ḑ̯̪͙ͫ͌͑ͦ ̧̜ͣͮͤ͑ͧ͆h̦̩ͩ̉͂i̶̤͎͛ͦ́̇s̛̫̖̬͚̝͒ͩ ̥̘̰͔̱̜̣̌̇͗c҉̭o̹̼͓ͩͥn̸̥̞̪͐̽̾͆͌̑̂s̓̉̈́ͩ̋̊ͤ͏̙e͋̈́ͫͫ̃ͫ͏̻̞̫rͪ̓v̆̒ͮ̌̈́ͭͩȁ̜̞̞ͦţ̲͙͈̭̖̘̦̌i͎̣͈̙̙͖͍̎́ͤv̓́ĕ̵ͧs̞͍̺̝̙̥̲̅̇̃̐ͤ͗ͥ͞,̡͈̘̞̦̾̍͊̏̈̿ ̥̩͍̺̲͒̈̓̌̌l̆i̡̼̤̖ͭͯ̄̔ͪc̯̙͉͕̃̒̃̍͌̈͡ḥ͉͇̄̐e̮̟̺̝̖̽̌ͯ͑͡t̢̠͍̱̼ͮt̪̙̺ͣ̄͌͐̔͋e͈̯̲̜̐ ̢̗ͯa̞̯̰͔ͫ̾ͅn͉̫͙͉͐d̋ͪͤ ͫ̅̀̍͌͘h̪̤͇͊ͭ͡e̦͎̳̩ͬ̌ͮ̊ͦ͢ͅr̰̞̲͇ͣͬ ̭̩̼ͬ͊̍ͥ̈r̥̪̎͞ọ͒̚m̫͝ͅȧ͚̞̈́͗ͮ̀ͨ̇n͏͉͕͓̠̠t͑ͫ̽ͪ̓̀i̦͖̠ͫ̈͒̆͌̀c̶̺̟̥̹͈̦ͯͦ̎̿ͨ̈̓s̟͈͍̹ͣ̍͐͝,̪̪͗͐͊̃̈́̿̚ ̞̣̓ͣ̌̇̇G͍̥̭̫̗̀͞W͖͖͂̔̾̚G͑̔̒͏̜̯,͔͖̹̝̰̹̂͒̽ ̫̫̝͗ͤe̜͓̳͇͚̜v̫̗̳͙͚̹̌͌͞e͈̤̼ͯ̉̈̂̊̂̚r̪̥̦y̢̙̩̩̞̘̅͒̅͛̚o̞n̙͓̫͜ĕ͇̥̻̖̅ͩ͐́͋ ͩ҉eͨ̉͆̋̉l͙̹̯̬̘̭ͬ͒͑s̮̦̟ͧ̒̾̄͘e̘͓͍̯͕͓ͅ.̣̣̠̣̭̐̽̑ͨͯ̌.̴̔̊.͕͋̏̕I̶̺̰͉͗ ͎̞̜͕̼͔̀̑̏ͪs̈́̏̎̃ͨ͜h̺̼̠̗̳̟̬͜ỏ̞̞͑̎̉u̹̇ͣͨͩ͊͌̋l̙̋ͥ̉̿d̗̳̣ͪͨͫ͑ͦͭ̚ h̰̩̲̞͙a̼͇̘̗ͩ̋͊̋́ͨ̿v̸͍̲̱͓͈̔ͥ̑ͤͧͅe͖͓̳̺̭̯̠ͮ̎͋ͦ̂ ̵̟̫̩̞ͮ͒̈ŗ̲̣͕̲̫̯̣̌ͥè̵̯̲͓̬̂͂ͧ̒a̾͐͗͂͒́҉̥̝l̵ͨ͑i̤̗̥͊̉ͅz̧͍̥̮̒ͫ͌͊̓e͊ͪͪ̓̔ͤ̅҉̥͉̦d̳̓ͩ͌ͭ̄̊̓͜ ̴͕̭͖̣̗͓̿͆̎ṫ̨̬̜͓̮̟́̾h͗͜ḭ̼͉ͪ̄ͦ̓̚͡s ̧̰̗̜̾ͮ̈́ͩ̓ṣ̢̤̘͚̞̲ͬ͊̃̈́͋ͤ̓o͖̰̽͟o̝̣͕̟̥̣̭͞n̖͔͖̳̪̬e̜̠͇̯͋ͯ͋ṙ͓̪̋.̠̞̻̄̽ ͙̞̗̣͙̲̱͂̔̓͐͑ͣ̀Ť̥͉͇̳̃͊̎h̵̦̬͍̪ͮ͑̀ͥ̔ͧͅeͥͭ͋ͫ͗̒͏̠͎̠̩̙ẙ̛̂̑ͬ͋͂͆ ̜͙̾͞ͅͅå̡ȓ̵̪̺̟̺̏ͣ̉̑͋e̝̳̳̮̳ͭ̄ͫ̓̿̑̑ ͍͈̗̻̫̱̍̓͂ͧ́͂̈a̯̞̝̅͛̀͂̿͒̇̕ͅͅl͖̭͎͎͉̜̲̅ͬ͆̒͝l̦̩͇͇͇ͬ̔̃̈́͑̒́ ̬͓̠̫̬̮͑̆̉̓ͭͣ̀e̤̐̀̋̚͞x͇̤͎͗̉̽͛͌̅ḭ̤͈̳͇̰̋ͧ͗̈́s͘t̟̝̺̙ͣ̊ͤ͆̎͛i͙͙̻͙̳ͬͫ̌ͫ̇n̶͍̳̜̻̣͉̏͌͊̃ͬg̤̠̺̓̓̍ͮ͢.̙̜͚ͭ͆ͬ̎̓̌ͨ ̝̹̜ͯ̈́ͤͭ͆M̻̪̘̓̔ͬ̍ͫ̋y̫̠͚̞͓ͬ͆͊̊ ̟̐m̈́̎͗̎̎̾̓͏̹̗͈i̟͔̯̳̪̥͐͐s̘͚͈̮̖̠͖̍ͥ̚s̟̪̥ͥ̊̾ͪ͑̚į̝̿́͂ͦ͐ͤo̗̜͈̺͊̌̾̎͋n̦̟̱̽̔̆͋̾ ̯̩͕̥̺i̢͕̲ͮs̮̲͔̱ ̨͌̎̅͗̚t̜͈͚̦̥͇͐̔͢o̯̍ͤ́ ̲̪̪̞͕̯ͫͤ̀̑ͧ͗͡b̵̺r̓͌ͮ̑ͤi̺̬̬͕̗ͪnͭ̈́̊ͪͯͩg̞̱͕̉̽̀ ̪̫͇͚̞̣̐ą̙̜̖̬͙ͭ̇͐̃̐ͤͅb̛̜͇͕̰̀̑̾̔͋͛ͩo͇̯̠ͮu̧͚̮̪ͮ͒̂ͅt̘̬̼ͯ̈ͦ̃ ̘̦̙̟̱̠̔͒̆̀ͨẗ̪͖h̸̰̙̄̑ĕ̮̪̙̭̣̈̅̀ ̣̙̘ë̠̦̹̥̟́ͅn̬̯ͮ̽̄͘d̟͚͖͎̝̙̱̔̾ͤ̌̂͑ ͖͍̯̩̫̜̱͂̍̒̒ͥ͗̄o̖̹̭̣͕͖̓ͣ̕f̡̹ͭͣͣͅͅ ̤̃͝ͅṫ̘̰͉͟h̦̗̤̯ͭͥį͙̮ͅs̩̺̥͉̜̯̱̔̓ͩͫ.̧̩̱̠͙͖͕̫̈̾͂̍̿̿ ̫͍̟̗̑́ͩ͐T̳̙̱̳̩̂̆ͤ̏̓h̨̥̬̙̹ͦ́͊e̘̗͉̲̺̲̋́ͧ̚ͅr̓̋̅̏͡e̼̞̘͈͓͎̾̓͂̔̿̏f̖̳̹̉o͔̘̤̖̘̗̣ͭ͘r̩̻̩̝̺e͈͕͍ͪ̒̂̆̂̎,͓͉͕ ̌ͥI̭͈̋̓ͯ͑ͣͭ̄ ̜̝̣̱͖͔̅͂ͩ̚w̶͕͌i̪͙͓̙̭̼̞͞l̴̬̜lͣͪ̍͆̌͏̭̣̤͙̺̠ ̵̼̹̫͓͓̣̋͂̽ͪ̓ͫ̓ͅk̬͕͑͒̋ͬi͓̿̽́l̽͑ͩ͝l͎̗ ̢͉̭̬̬̗̈̇͋ͦ̈́̄̉t͙͔͓̻͈͔̊ͦ̂ͨ̀̍hͫ͆̆̉̐͑̈́e͇̘̜̗̮̻̽́m̦̜̪̻͚̱͓ͦ.̹̲̲͚̳͕̣͛̀̂ͪ̎͟ ̢̮͉̰͈͗̽͗̈̊̓͋Ṫ̶ͪ̌ͥh̦͔͋̃̆͐̈͂͛͡e̼̙̼͔̖̖ͭ͌ͩy̨̯̏̀̓ͣ̈ͫ ̖̞̥̠̖̩̣ͦ͟w̹̭͉͉̲̦̦͗ͩͤ̌͘ï̝̳̠̬̬̖l͙̩͛̓͂̉l̠̹͐ͭ̍̍ ̥͇̥̥̞̠͊̚a̝͕ͯ͘l̗̟̹̪̠ͣͤ͆̿l͇̳͕̩̆ͥ̿ ̇̿̀҉̞d̯̫̗̭̻͉̺͊̇͂̋ͭ̃ỉ͉͜è̞ͥ̇ͨ.̛̳͕̮̋̐̑ͮ̆͆ͅͅ ̞̜͖͂ͣ̄̂ͦ̀A̷̗̟̱͍̬͆̉̈́ͭn̿d̫̗͐ͮ͞ ̼̪ͣ̇̓ͫ͊t̶̹̣̺̗ͫ͐̓̿̉ͅh̩̦̝͉̻͔̦ͨe̝̠̰ͩ͑͗̉̈ͧ̚n͔̮̉͐ ͊̈́̆̈́͑͑͟Ị̦͓̬̝̓ͅ ͔͔ͯͩ̍̽̏s̰̞͓̣̣̲̍̊̑̈ͬͪ̋̕h̜ͤͥ̋̄a̡͇̣̣̭l͚̺͎l̴͔̊ͩ̆̃͒ͥͣ ̫̙͟u̟̜̦̝ṋ̺͇͉̺ͧͭͦm̳͖̳̺͛a̯̗̫̫̤̔̏̑̕k̥̈́͗͌͊ͫ͋̏ë̶̥́ͭ̀ͤ͊̿ ̨̖͉̯͇̇ͤ̐c͕̼̜̭̝͉ͫͧr̢̘̰̝̮̙͎̂͆̀éͤ͒ͮͯͭ͝ā̷̖͖̩̼̐̿͆ͯ̚t̽̂̐̓ͫ҉ḯ̳̞̮ͬ̐͌͡oͥ͒̓ṉ̺̱͛̿ ͙̓̒́̐̿̊̃͟a̜͇͙͕͕͇ͩ̅ͅǹ̮͎̥ͬ͆͡ͅd͙̰͆ͤ̎͂̍ͦ ̴̞͕̦̪̳̜͈̈̂̓ͤ̃̎̒m̧͖̻͍̪͙͒̐̿͌̆͒y̤̍͒ ̦̦̣ͤ̇̈̑̓͝w̙͇̲̘ͩ̋̑ͧo̺͖̖̺͇͍̽̑̇̾ͫ̌r̛̻̞̻͂͂͑͌ͮ̾k̻̫̲̘͖̯͉ͤ̈́̇̽̇͆̚ ͈͔͉̞̙̪̏͗̂̑ͨ͂̚͝s͔̖̰h̲͛͋͆̔̍ͫa̍ͯͪ͛ͧ͛ͯ̕ľ̶̲̠̳͎̿ͪ̈ͭͅl̗͚̉ͭ͐͆͂ ̸͓͙̠̲̳͊ͅb̧͎͚ͮě̦͈̻̒͑̑ͮ ̶̮̣͙͓͕ͨ͋̈́̅d̯̯̤̟͓͐o̗̳̠̟͖̰n͖̰̫̖͙͗̂͗̍̑ͬ̚e̳̝̰̰̭̝͉ͩ.̠͕͌͌ ͕̬͊̓ͦ̉ͯ̀N̘ͣ̌̇ͨͬ̋ơ͚̺̹͈̝̌͐͂̂̽͑ẅ̶̯̗̖̙́ͩ͒̊ ̼͔̝̪̜͈̾̄
D̶̛̜̼̙̝̈́͌̃ͫͥ̑͐ͫ̒̀̔͝I̶̡̳͓̤̟̪͓͉̪̻̞͚̠͍͇̱̜̪ͧ̃̒͗̒́͑͋͛ͦ̍͊E̷̩̭̦̤͖̙̹͉̙̓̾ͥͣ́͞.̲͖͈̖͎̮̰̤̖̂̎̈ͩͦ̃̂͌̑̐̒ͪ͊̕͞
I am no longer part of any other's faction. I am an Omnicidalist, and I will bring about the end of creation and all the miserable piles of life in it.
Kill Corai.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 07:35:24 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: October 17, 2012, 06:14:59 pm »

Headbutt LordSlowpoke!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: October 17, 2012, 06:16:13 pm »

Two Pack re-enters!

"...The fuck?"

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: October 17, 2012, 06:17:17 pm »

Headbutt LordSlowpoke!
THIS PERSON'S HEAD

SWITCH PLACES WITH IT

ALSO, DODGE INCOMING ANVIL
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 06:21:31 pm by LordSlowpoke »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: October 17, 2012, 06:19:48 pm »

FUCKING PLOT ARMOR! FUCK IT KILL THE LITTLE GIRL. HAVE THE CELESTIAL ARMY ATTACK SINATRA WHILE I GO FOR THE LITTLE GIRL.

Your evil has corrputed this girl Sinatra and she must be destroyed. I am sorry for what I am about to do to you, I am truly sorry

((also why the fuck am I not in the Paladins spoiler yet? I have announced several times that I am part of that faction.))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: October 17, 2012, 06:22:32 pm »

Goddamnit! I swear by all the hate and vitriol in this universe, I SHALL BE MERLIN!

Become the superbadass version of Merlin.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: October 17, 2012, 06:34:39 pm »

>Remind warring armies that fighting is bad, and I will kill everyone here with a nuke if they do not stop, since appearantly I can just hack into mainframes like that.
>Where is my Vassily? Send him to hold enemy at bay.
>Explain qute cleamly I want only a few things. To be unopposed in my empire, to not see a equal in power in her, and right to exact revenge on betrayers, and a subway sandwich. And a suitcase. No Fucking compromise on that last point. Totally serious. Any negotiation is with that in mind. I WILL WALK OUT OF THIS BUNKER RIGHT NOW.
>Act Irrational to pressure Lichette to give into ridiculous demands.

Two Pack re-enters!

"...The fuck?"

JOIN US TO WIN
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 10:06:04 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: October 17, 2012, 06:35:59 pm »

"No! Join the Romantics! We fight for looooooooooove! And freeing humanity from the vile clutches of the Arch-Conservative Demon!"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: October 17, 2012, 06:37:13 pm »

"No! Join the Romantics! We fight for looooooooooove! And freeing humanity from the vile clutches of the Arch-Conservative Demon!"
This guy HATES AMERICA. AND HUMANS.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: October 17, 2012, 06:39:30 pm »

"Dafuq are you on? I love humanity! And 'murrica is a little fucked in the head anyways. Canada FTW!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: October 17, 2012, 06:42:35 pm »

misko, since we made up can you change your action?

Alright...Ah, I know.

MAKE VIDEO CAMERA AND NOTE SAYING, "This is someone who wants to destroy you and your realm. Have fun."
ATTATCH NOTE TO XANTALOS.
OPEN PORTAL TO ASMODEUS'S PALACE.
PUT XANTALOS, NOTE, CAMERA THROUGH PORTAL.
CLOSE PORTAL.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: October 17, 2012, 06:43:44 pm »

"Dafuq are you on? I love humanity! And 'murrica is a little fucked in the head anyways. Canada FTW!"
My point exactly. There is nothing I could possible tell you to prove that he is more Misanthropic then this.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: October 17, 2012, 06:44:47 pm »

I do not know of this Amercia or Canda of which you speak and mankind is just one among many but this man fights for the armies of an evil undead tyrant. The kind that covers its misdeeds with false sayings of "Love" and "Justice". Fight with us, famous rapper of man, and help save all sentinet life.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: October 17, 2012, 06:46:37 pm »

I do not know of this Amercia or Canda of which you speak and mankind is just one among many but this man fights for the armies of an evil undead tyrant. The kind that covers its misdeeds with false sayings of "Love" and "Justice". Fight with us, famous rapper of man, and help save all sentinet life.

"Lies! The foul Demon seeks to wipe out all save humanity! Also, we are not a man. We are a Collective. Of kittens. And we are adorable."
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 232