Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632533 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (1)
« Reply #3240 on: December 12, 2012, 12:21:44 am »

>DECLARE THE ONLY SOLUTION IS MASS SACRIFICE! AN ORGY OF FIRE AND DEATH TAKES THE LAND, INNOCENTS KILLED, CHILDREN TAKEN FROM THEIR PARENTS FOR THE GREATER GOOD, HUSBANDS TAKEN FROM WIVES. ORDER MARTIAL LAW, GO PSUEDO-RELIGIOUS AND CAVE TO THE DEMANDS OF THE POPULACE, ORGANIZE SACRIFICES.
>As the world collapses around me, and death and destruction fill the air, sit down in front of wifes grave and think. Think. Think about what was really worth it, and be glad now at least soon death will come for me, and maybe I'll see my wife again.
EDIT: KILL CORAI. KILL EVERY KOBOLD IN EXISTANCE. STOP HER AT ALL COSTS.

(2+2)YOUR PEOPLE ARE SUPRISINGLY WELL SWAYED TO THE PATH OF ORGIES AND SLAUGHTER. (3+2vs2+1) THEN YOU DECIDED TO KILL YOUR NUMBER ONE SUPPORTER, AND SUCEEDED.
"You should change him back into a male. And so far, all I can tell is... Radioactive blood? Maybe if the source of this countdown was having sex... Anyway..."
Attempt to locate the being with radioactive blood, and give location to Dirg and Lichette.

"Get to blasting, ladies. Lets hope this helps.."
(6+2) LIKE SLOWPOKE HAD BEEN SAYING FOR SO LONG, IT'S SPIDERMAN.
... Damn you, intelligent pony who pointed out you are furred. Oh well.

Go back in time and shoot Misko's wife's mother before Misko's wife is born. My Misko.
(4+1) FROM THE GRAVE, YOU CURSE MISKOS WIFES MOTHER. SHE THEN DIES.
"Hrm..."
Taking a gaseous form, spread throughout the area until I find the thing that is causing the countdown. When found, inform Tim and destroy it as the Scotsman from Samurai Jack.
>DECLARE THE ONLY SOLUTION IS MASS SACRIFICE! AN ORGY OF FIRE AND DEATH TAKES THE LAND, INNOCENTS KILLED, CHILDREN TAKEN FROM THEIR PARENTS FOR THE GREATER GOOD, HUSBANDS TAKEN FROM WIVES. ORDER MARTIAL LAW, GO PSUEDO-RELIGIOUS AND CAVE TO THE DEMANDS OF THE POPULACE, ORGANIZE SACRIFICES.
>As the world collapses around me, and death and destruction fill the air, sit down in front of wifes grave and think. Think. Think about what was really worth it, and be glad now at least soon death will come for me, and maybe I'll see my wife again.
((WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGST))
(3+1) SPIDER-MAN. SPIDERMAN. DOES WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS. (1+1vs5+123) HE SWINGS IN FROM REFERENCE WORLD AND RIPS ALL THE PRINCESSES OUT OF YOUR EVERYTHING. BY THAT, I MEAN HE RIPPED EVERYTHING OUT OF YOUR EVERYTHING BECAUSE EVERYONE'S A PRINCESS.
>KILL ALL OF THESE HIP-HOP LOVING MORONS. THEY CAN'T SHOOT STRAIGHT ANYWAY, THEY HOLD THEIR GUNS FUCKING SIDEWAYS.

>CUT OFF TCM'S HEAD, BURY IT UPSIDE DOWN, INCINERATE HIS BODY, YADDA YADDA YADDA.

>THEN CHASE DOWN GREENSTAR ON MY BIKE AND RIDDLE HIM WITH BULLETS.

"CAN WE GET THIS OVER WITH? SO MANY BAD DUDES TO KILL, SO LITTLE TIME."

DANGIT SPINAL, WHY YOU MAKE MY ACTIONS TAKE TWO TURNS?! :C
(1+2vs6) YOU TRY AND FIRE AT TCM AND HIS MINIONS, BUT YOU'RE TOO BUSY LAUGHING AT THEIR AWFUL AIM TO AIM PROPERLY. THEN IT TURNS OUT THEIR AIM ISN'T ALL THAT AWFUL.
"Alright." PRAY TO MORGAN FREEMAN GOD TO HALT THE COUNTDOWN FOR A BIT. IF SOMEONE/THING FINDS THE SOURCE OF THE COUNTDOWN, DO THE APPROPRIATE THING TO STOP IT FROM GOING OFF, OTHERWISE AID PEOPLE IN SEARCHING FOR IT.
(3+1) "I will try."(5+1) IT'S SPIDERMAN. YOU PISS YOURSELF IN FEAR OF HIM.
Oops.
Save universe!

(5+1(2?)  THE UNIVERSE IS SAVED FOR A MOMENT. YOU COMBINE YOUR POWERS WITH MORGAN FREEMAN AND SAVE THE COUNTDOWN.
HAVE A FINAL STAND AND CHARGE THE EASTSIDE COLLECTIVE

"LET'S DO THIS MOTHAFUCKERS!"

"WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"

>CUT OFF TCM'S HEAD, BURY IT UPSIDE DOWN, INCINERATE HIS BODY, YADDA YADDA YADDA.

NO. MAKE THIS GUY DEAD.

(5,6) THE WESTSIDE DESTROYS THE EASTSIDE IN THE FINAL CONFLICT OF GANGSTERISM! THEN YOU TRIP AND FALL ONTO YOINK, KILLING HIM, BUT BRAINING YOURSELF ON HIS REVOLVER.
Hop on an Eppaljeck, charging Yoink at the same time he charges me, turning it into an epic 'End of the world' final joust battle.
Call upon all of my Youtube-ey powers to aid me in my fight against the drunken master. Make it an equal battle.
Yell my final words:

FOR GARY'S MOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

AND THEN YOU JUST SAT THERE, DOING DRUG WITH GMOD MONSTROSITIES.
Evacuate my actual empire. Also, Kill spiderman. It's obvious he's behind the countdown.
(3+2) THEY GET THE HELL OUT OF THE UNIVERSE!(4+2vs6+123) YOUR COUNTRY IS NOW WITHOUT A LEADER.
Wait until countdown has finished.

Remove burrito from microwave.

(2+3) THE COUNTDOWN AS DELAYED! YOUR BURRITO SHALL BE BURNT!

NPCS:
(4+3)
"Spider-man. It's him. Oh god. It's him."

(2+4)Tim also detects this.  (3+4)  He drags Xantalos with him off to the NeckBeard Planet.
"We're looking for Rorshach."

SWAGGOTS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Romantics:
Paladins:

TWOCS
THE DRUNKEN FOOLS
THE MODERATES:
MANLY MEN:
WOMANLY WOMEN:
ISOLATIONISTS:
WESTSEEIIDE!!:
DISCIPLES OF LOVE:

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)
« Reply #3241 on: December 12, 2012, 12:23:50 am »

Reform my avatar and join my empire in the multiversal void. Begin seeking for a universe just entering the star-forming stage.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: December 12, 2012, 12:27:09 am »

Transform into Deadpool/Dr Manhattan.
Find Rorschach.
Get him to stop Spiderman.

"I SWEAR, IF EXISTENCE IS ENDED BY SPIDERMAN, I AM GOING TO COMPLETELY DESTROY - HEY WAIT A MINUTE.
QUICK, TIM! GO BACK IN TIME AND DESROY MARVEL COMICS BEFORE IT WAS BORN! YOU MUST KILL STAN LEE AS A CHILD. IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE."

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: December 12, 2012, 12:29:20 am »

Is my wife retroactively dead? If so, when Corai attempts to take her place, instead switch places, therefore making Corai dead and wife alive.
If not, mentally torture Corai's soul. Break her.
Regardless, summon The Green Goblin to distract Spidey.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:42:38 am by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: December 12, 2012, 12:32:17 am »

Ensure Misko's wife never existed. Then take her place in time and space.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: December 12, 2012, 12:33:31 am »

Summon Black Cat. Consider Spidey distracted.

"Why the hell is SPIDERMAN here? Ugh, he's one of the least lusted after heroes, ever. Couldn't it have been Thor?"
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: December 12, 2012, 12:34:29 am »

Isn't wife perma-dead?
Hmm... That DOES solve my problem. And, Perhaps I could exchange her place with you...

THIS IS GOOD PLAN. I ENDORSE.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: December 12, 2012, 01:27:22 am »

HELP MORGAN FREEMAN GOD IN DELAY THE COUNTDOWN FURTHER. "How the hell did he get that strong?"

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: December 12, 2012, 05:29:35 am »

>PREPARE ANNIHILATION CHAMBERS SO THAT PIECES OF DEAD OR DESTROYED CREATION IS FUNNELED INTO THEM
>SPEED UP COUNTDOWN

Eͨ̒̌ͧ̅ͣ̊ͮ҉̴̻͔͎̪͚̰̻̭̣̭̟͚͖̥̟̯̜͉͡M̵̭̩̫͚̻̼̦̼̼͔ͮͭ̀ͯͣ̑̑̈́ͪͭ̀͛ͨ̊̆ͪ͝͡ͅB̴̙̭̟͔̱͉͎͉͔͇̗̄͛͊ͦͫ͋̌̾ͨͩ̍̃̆͛ͩ̈́ͩ̀́̚͠R̬̜̗͌̍̍̃̓ͦ̏̀̀̚̕ͅȀ̴̷̛̰̜̺̯̥͔̭̱͇̯͈̽ͮͪ̓̽̔̒͟͟Cͮ̽ͧͩ͂ͩ҉̡͎͈̺̱̻͎͢͝͠E̷̗̺̯̞̺͇̘͍̒ͧ̈́̊͋͐̃̏̉ͨ͒̈́͆̈́ͧ͟͝ ͋̌ͫ̿ͧ̃̉̂ͥ̉ͧ̀ͫ̅ͪ͝͏̶̨͈͎̗͈̖̭̖̦̱̳̻̱̰̠̖͕ͅT̸̶͎̮̝̰͕̙̗̻̼̱͖̘̩͔̈͒̉̑̾͂ͪ̊̾͆ͥ̈̊ͯ̚͢H̋̓͂ͬ̒ͬ͐ͯ͛̃͊̓ͨ͏̧̨͈̲̳̺̱̞̥̯͔̠̥̬̯̥͓̙Ę̴͚͈͔͙̯̺͓̮̦̓ͥ́ͨͪ̑͊̓͑͊ͫ̕ͅ ̡̢͖̩̫̘̆̇ͫ̒͊̎̒̽̾ͣ̽͆̀̔ͮ̂͒͗̀́͝ͅA̲̟͚̭̱͖̝͈̮̭̣̜̠͉̘̠̯̜ͣͬͩ̾͜͡N̏͊̅ͮͥ̉̌ͯ̑͒̓̽͌̈̓́̀҉͏͉̗̱͇͔̝̗ͅN̸͎͕̠͖̼̩̩̯͍̩͈̆͊̈́̉̽̌ͮ͋ͤ̑́̚̕͘ͅI̸̶̲̥̳͔̜̱̘͖̟͈̲̘̬͂̔̌͗͊ͯ̄͂ͪ̒͐̔̐́͞H̨̫͉̟͎̬̜͉̙͈̒ͯͤ̆̓͛ͥ̈́̒ͧ̈̾ͬ̚͘͢ͅĮ̸̛̺̦̞̯̗͍̮͓̗̙̳͒ͩ͒͐̀ͪ̍̈́͑̿̆͗͌̍̀̔͘ͅL̢ͪ̊̄̆̂̂ͦͩ̑̀̋ͫͤ̓̋̚͡҉͉̙̻͎̝̮̝̜̬̯͘͡A̷̓͋͆̂ͣ̋ͯ͋ͪ͆̃ͨͧ͊̋̿̃͋̕͏̖̼̘̫͉̗͇̱̲̺̼ͅT̨̡̒͑̄ͥ͆͑͝͏̖͖̼̞͉̗̱̞̬͉̣͚̻̻̙̹ͅͅĮ̸͎̼̙͎̜̹̺̄̐̽͂ͩ̔̈ͯ̈́̑̓́̎͐̊ͮ̚͜͝O̡̢̰̲̠̗̹͍̥̜͙̗̟̱̼̰̦̜̟͚̥ͬ̂͗̓̅̔͂ͩ̍̌̎͒ͧ̐̍̀̒̚̚̕͠N̹̻͖̣̬͎͕̣̙ͪ͐ͯ͂ͤ̾́͢͝ͅ!̵̩̮̼̭͔̭̟̟̲̍̎̊̀͐̔ͣ͒̐̋̌͐͆̂̋̎̀̕͢ͅ
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: December 12, 2012, 07:28:48 am »

HELP MORGAN FREEMAN GOD IN DELAY THE COUNTDOWN FURTHER. "How the hell did he get that strong?"

NO, SHOOT DIRG FROM MAKING THE COUNTDOWN MORE DELAYED, THIS IS MY DESTINY!

THEN HAVE SHOOT-OUT WITH REALITY
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: December 12, 2012, 07:54:24 am »

Summon Green Goblin.
Enlist Goblin, Tim, Etc, into helping me save the world some more.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: December 12, 2012, 09:36:32 am »

((Spiderman! The one who took my victory from me in the very first minimilst Roll To Dodge, as good a time to appear as any.))
"Spiderman! You! Are! Going! Down"!
Suddenly appear, kill the spider man.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: December 12, 2012, 11:37:59 am »

Continue Being High. Maybe make an attempt to stop the spiderman. Whatever.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: December 12, 2012, 11:52:05 am »

"SPIDERBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ THIS IS FOR YOU!"
Throw Tim's bonusdestroyer gun to Spiderman.

Proceed to acquire different snack.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: December 13, 2012, 09:45:08 pm »

Reform my avatar and join my empire in the multiversal void. Begin seeking for a universe just entering the star-forming stage.
(1+2) YOU ARE REINCARNATED INTO A SMALL CHILD IN YOUR EMPIRE.

Transform into Deadpool/Dr Manhattan.
Find Rorschach.
Get him to stop Spiderman.

"I SWEAR, IF EXISTENCE IS ENDED BY SPIDERMAN, I AM GOING TO COMPLETELY DESTROY - HEY WAIT A MINUTE.
QUICK, TIM! GO BACK IN TIME AND DESROY MARVEL COMICS BEFORE IT WAS BORN! YOU MUST KILL STAN LEE AS A CHILD. IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE."

(2+1) YOU TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES AND PAINT YOURSELF BLUE, RUNNING AROUND SCREAMING
"WHERE IS RORSHACH?"
(1+4V5+5) Tim rips the very dimensions open, leaving behind a wormhole. He leaps for it, but as soon as he nearly goes in, he's launched backwards into a wall with a loud crack. He pulls himself off of the wall, looking worried.
"Shit. That hurts."
Is my wife retroactively dead? If so, when Corai attempts to take her place, instead switch places, therefore making Corai dead and wife alive.
If not, mentally torture Corai's soul. Break her.
Regardless, summon The Green Goblin to distract Spidey.
(3+2vs2+1) CORAI, YOUR NUMBER ONE SURVIVOR, LIES DEAD BY HER OWN HANDS. DEEP, YO. (6+2vs1+4) SPIDEY STRUGGLES FOR A MOMENT TO RESIST GOING AFTER GG, BUT FALLS TO THE DISTRACTION! (5+1vs6+4) BUT THEN THE COMICS RUN TRUE, AND GREEN GOBLIN IS DEFEATED BY SPIDER-MAN.
(1+1) BUSY BEING DEAD THANKS TO MISKO.
Summon Black Cat. Consider Spidey distracted.

"Why the hell is SPIDERMAN here? Ugh, he's one of the least lusted after heroes, ever. Couldn't it have been Thor?"
(2+5vs4+2) HE LOOKS AT HER FOR A MOMENT.
"Not Princess."
SHE WINKS AT HIM BEFORE BEING OBLITERATED BY THE LIGHT OF REFERENCE POWERS.
(4+2) YOU HARNESS YOUR POWERS TRYING TO STOPSPIDERMAN, BUT THEN YOU'RE GUNNED DOWN BY SOME GANGSTER BLOKE.
>PREPARE ANNIHILATION CHAMBERS SO THAT PIECES OF DEAD OR DESTROYED CREATION IS FUNNELED INTO THEM
>SPEED UP COUNTDOWN

Eͨ̒̌ͧ̅ͣ̊ͮ҉̴̻͔͎̪͚̰̻̭̣̭̟͚͖̥̟̯̜͉͡M̵̭̩̫͚̻̼̦̼̼͔ͮͭ̀ͯͣ̑̑̈́ͪͭ̀͛ͨ̊̆ͪ͝͡ͅB̴̙̭̟͔̱͉͎͉͔͇̗̄͛͊ͦͫ͋̌̾ͨͩ̍̃̆͛ͩ̈́ͩ̀́̚͠R̬̜̗͌̍̍̃̓ͦ̏̀̀̚̕ͅȀ̴̷̛̰̜̺̯̥͔̭̱͇̯͈̽ͮͪ̓̽̔̒͟͟Cͮ̽ͧͩ͂ͩ҉̡͎͈̺̱̻͎͢͝͠E̷̗̺̯̞̺͇̘͍̒ͧ̈́̊͋͐̃̏̉ͨ͒̈́͆̈́ͧ͟͝ ͋̌ͫ̿ͧ̃̉̂ͥ̉ͧ̀ͫ̅ͪ͝͏̶̨͈͎̗͈̖̭̖̦̱̳̻̱̰̠̖͕ͅT̸̶͎̮̝̰͕̙̗̻̼̱͖̘̩͔̈͒̉̑̾͂ͪ̊̾͆ͥ̈̊ͯ̚͢H̋̓͂ͬ̒ͬ͐ͯ͛̃͊̓ͨ͏̧̨͈̲̳̺̱̞̥̯͔̠̥̬̯̥͓̙Ę̴͚͈͔͙̯̺͓̮̦̓ͥ́ͨͪ̑͊̓͑͊ͫ̕ͅ ̡̢͖̩̫̘̆̇ͫ̒͊̎̒̽̾ͣ̽͆̀̔ͮ̂͒͗̀́͝ͅA̲̟͚̭̱͖̝͈̮̭̣̜̠͉̘̠̯̜ͣͬͩ̾͜͡N̏͊̅ͮͥ̉̌ͯ̑͒̓̽͌̈̓́̀҉͏͉̗̱͇͔̝̗ͅN̸͎͕̠͖̼̩̩̯͍̩͈̆͊̈́̉̽̌ͮ͋ͤ̑́̚̕͘ͅI̸̶̲̥̳͔̜̱̘͖̟͈̲̘̬͂̔̌͗͊ͯ̄͂ͪ̒͐̔̐́͞H̨̫͉̟͎̬̜͉̙͈̒ͯͤ̆̓͛ͥ̈́̒ͧ̈̾ͬ̚͘͢ͅĮ̸̛̺̦̞̯̗͍̮͓̗̙̳͒ͩ͒͐̀ͪ̍̈́͑̿̆͗͌̍̀̔͘ͅL̢ͪ̊̄̆̂̂ͦͩ̑̀̋ͫͤ̓̋̚͡҉͉̙̻͎̝̮̝̜̬̯͘͡A̷̓͋͆̂ͣ̋ͯ͋ͪ͆̃ͨͧ͊̋̿̃͋̕͏̖̼̘̫͉̗͇̱̲̺̼ͅT̨̡̒͑̄ͥ͆͑͝͏̖͖̼̞͉̗̱̞̬͉̣͚̻̻̙̹ͅͅĮ̸͎̼̙͎̜̹̺̄̐̽͂ͩ̔̈ͯ̈́̑̓́̎͐̊ͮ̚͜͝O̡̢̰̲̠̗̹͍̥̜͙̗̟̱̼̰̦̜̟͚̥ͬ̂͗̓̅̔͂ͩ̍̌̎͒ͧ̐̍̀̒̚̚̕͠N̹̻͖̣̬͎͕̣̙ͪ͐ͯ͂ͤ̾́͢͝ͅ!̵̩̮̼̭͔̭̟̟̲̍̎̊̀͐̔ͣ͒̐̋̌͐͆̂̋̎̀̕͢ͅ
(4) SPIDERMAN SLOWLY STARTS MOVING ONCE MORE, BUT HEAVILY SLOWED.

NO, SHOOT DIRG FROM MAKING THE COUNTDOWN MORE DELAYED, THIS IS MY DESTINY!

THEN HAVE SHOOT-OUT WITH REALITY

(6vs2+2) YOU TURN HIS WEAPONS ON THE MOST INCOMPETANT POSSIBLE SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND GUN HIM DOWN.(4) THEN, YOU SPIN AROUND, BRINGING YOUR SIGHTS TO BEAR ON REALITY ITSELF. YOU FIRE AT RANDOM, SLAUGHTERING THE INNOCENT.
Summon Green Goblin.
Enlist Goblin, Tim, Etc, into helping me save the world some more.

(5+2) GG COMES BACK FROM THE DEAD. (5+2vs4+2) TIMS ARM JOINS YOU.
((Spiderman! The one who took my victory from me in the very first minimilst Roll To Dodge, as good a time to appear as any.))
"Spiderman! You! Are! Going! Down"!
Suddenly appear, kill the spider man.
AS IT IS, ONLY THAT WHICH HAD PREVIOUSLY FOUGHT THE GREAT BEAST CAN SLAY IT, AS HE WAS TAINTED BY ITS POWER. (6vs3+123) OH WAIT. OR NOT. HE'S GOING 2 FOR 2.
Continue Being High. Maybe make an attempt to stop the spiderman. Whatever.
(1+2) YOU DON'T HAVE ANY GREAT REVALATIONS OR ANYTHING INTERESTING.  (3+2vs4+123) SPIDERMAN SHOOTS YOU WITH HIS KNIFE-GUN.
"SPIDERBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ THIS IS FOR YOU!"
Throw Tim's bonusdestroyer gun to Spiderman.

Proceed to acquire different snack.

(6+3vs1+123) YOU THROW THE GUN AT SPIDERMAN, THEN HE SMACKS IT, LAUNCHING IT BACK AT YOU. IT STRIKES YOU IN THE FOREHEAD. IT HURTS. AND CRACKS SKULLS AND STUFF.

NPCS:
Lichette stands in the center of the universe, delving into the black hole within its center. She pulls Dirg and Cassandra with her.
"Oh, GM, you should help us!"

Tim (2+4) fixes himself.

SWAGGOTS:
Romantics:
Paladins:

TWOCS
THE DRUNKEN FOOLS