Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 962022 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"No bar brawls! It's not good for science!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

Waitlisting.
Some Nut.
Strength:0
Dexterity:0
Endurance:1
Potency:2
Will:1
Channelling :4
Going to be saying my words out loud, mostly so I can see what others do with them.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Hmm.

Again!  Same as last time.
[pot:2+1]

A small, completely unfocused burst of orange energy erupts in front of you and fades moments later, leaving nothing but disintegrating wisps behind.

Try to use the wings to hover in place for a few seconds. Then land, and see how much of my body I can get them to cover.
You can't exactly hover in place, you're not a humming bird. You can flap in circles but thats about it. As per your wings covering your body, if you sort of crouch down or squeeze yourself into a ball then you can cover your whole body.

Heabsihai?
[pot:6+1]

An enormous mushroom surrounded by a tiny forest of smaller mushrooms and strange luminescent fungi sprouts in front of you.

"Argh! It was No-nohiem!"

Furiously scrawl "Quielshar No-noheim Uristrat Hobitaeod" into book.

"Hmmm... According to the previous owner's notes... or, at least the ones not soaked in blood- there should be a plant-staff here somewhere. That could help.

If possible, seek out the plant staff seeing it's unowned.

You don't see a plant staff anywhere around here. Maybe it got destroyed.

"Always mixing up Fire and Iron, damn. Ah well."

Attempt to summon a small red flame in front of me using thought and the staff, then throw the staff back into my pile of useless junk behind me. Say Word.

Your attempts to summon fire using the staff but fail. With a sigh you toss the staff over your shoulder before trying another word.

[pot:1+2]

The air in front of you shivers violently with unfocused force.

Say words. Comfort Possibly.

[pot:2]
You get a tiny bit of cloth and an equally tiny bit of obsidian.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:2/4 [fourth floor, west stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:1/2 [obsidian left arm][third floor,south east area]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 5/5 [First floor, Gazebo]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:1/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel.Right hand marked. Fire claws.) [third floor, southeast area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:4/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[Fourth floor, South area]

Hydrus (2):Wwolin: Pool:3/3  [third floor, southwest area]

Ormkel:Yoink: Pool:1/1 [fourth floor, south east side.]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

That was...underwhelming. Sad.

Try to form the goldeney wax into something.

How small of pieces of obsidian and cloth?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

That was largely a big bag of fail turn.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Thrancaole Phal.

Point at the ground nearby while still laying on the floor.
"I... don't feel like getting up today."
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((I have returned! Interesting things I've missed...))

Oh.   Shit.

Irony, want to give me you hell word so I can talk to demons?
((Notably this. What?))

Grin stared at the figurine, blinking several times. He clearly did not know what he was doing.

...hm...

Words.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Irony:

[pot:4+1]
The electrical discharge that crackles in front of you looks fairly normal except...you could have sworn you heard a voice in that random crackling.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

I'd like to know how to open the hole to the void as well- I'm wondering the practical applications of plugging it with booze.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Irony:

[pot:4+1]
The electrical discharge that crackles in front of you looks fairly normal except...you could have sworn you heard a voice in that random crackling.
((Oh. Oh my.

Sadly you'll have to do business with Grin if you'd like any of the Stabbicus family's specialty. By which I mean Alga's specialty, but she lived longer than every other Stabbicus combined so far, so more or less the same thing.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

It dosen't matter who opens it really, I just want to plug it with beer.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

"Are you really trying to make a boozebear down there? And I thought that I was the crazy one. Well, Thrakor, our truce officially ends now, but I'm going to keep enjoying this peace while it lasts. Just don't get too close to this floor."

Do some Science. If I'm attacked, respond with Black Magic Barrage.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

"Yep, you're correct."

Swing my big magical... spells around.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 10:24:44 pm by Toaster »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Ormkel sighed and sat down with his lump of iron.
"They'll forget. Oh yes. They always forget... Snab snaboli abbedy cantar snant!"

>Lie in wait.

>Scream magical gibberish.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile

I would like to give this a shot, it sounds fun.

Name: Bobo The Bear

Description: He is male, 7 feet tall, with brown eyes, and brown hair all over his body.
He was left to die in the woods, but a traveling circus found him, and they
raised him as a bear. Years of performing for the unwashed masses has given him great dexterity.

Stats

Strength: 0

Endurance: 0

Dexterity: 8

Potency: 0

Will: 0

Channeling: 0
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 435