Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1367 1368 [1369] 1370 1371 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3687313 times)

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just want to know what they are. They might not even be here when we come back. Plus their watery tails remind me of slug penises, which I find interesting.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

If we were Ciro I'd be all over free shiz, but we're Proxxy, and it's probably more important to get back to our hub and maybe realize everyone in Underside is dead

To the hub!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

HUG.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

wow you guys are zero fun permitted within the premises

i mean here ffs goes out of his way to give us pets and you're nope no pets for us

i bet you're all pathos too

Maybe if we had the full team here, we'd be willing to break the glass.

As it is, we've only got proxy, and she's badly injured. We are by no means ready to handle the FUN that would result from breaking the glass.
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, -1 to pets, +1 to hub.

who wants to bet the hub is going to be an Oric-ambush
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

don't give the GM ideas
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

These things might be baby hellyfish.
You know, I think they are.

-1 to any action that involves the pets, we don't want to anger the mother

Edit: Whoops double post
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We really, really need to get to the underside. Presumably, Proxxy can get to the Underside from her lair, since she left a letter there.

Also, possible idea for Astral Influx abuse: ask the holder to switch back after a certain number of turns. This is probably a bad idea if Ciro isn't the one holding it, since there are ambiguous bad consequences for using others' Soul Stars.

We should test this once we're back.

Also, have we been to our lair since the clearing of DL2? It might have been OFF-ified.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought our hub was located in the underside?

Spoiler: evidence (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 09:47:51 pm by heydude6 »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Our lair doesn't exist in one point in space; the hatch was a portal to it. We can change where this portal leads as we like from inside our lair.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

Yeah, -1 to pets, +1 to hub.

[snip to limit damage]
+1
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's wrong with "Have a look at the 'pets' and see what they are, and then go to the hub?"

I don't think they are friendly or even that an encounter with them is a good idea, I'm just curious because they're new enemies and to me they look pretty damn strange.

Also, have we been to our lair since the clearing of DL2? It might have been OFF-ified.
The scary thing is, FFS can do this to us (or anything similarly horrible) without it even being a dick GM move, and you know why? 'Cause any important details about things like that would've been written into the code we never solved.

We could always ask Proxxy to give us another clue, now we're somewhat in the clear.

These things might be baby hellyfish.
You know, I think they are.

This is a baby Hellyfish! :D

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 03:09:48 pm by Chris the OK »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

There's a door behind that glass, too!
It's an optional area guys, you all know what that means!
That means it's mandatory!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EDIT: I have no idea how I even did this forum gods delete this post ;_;

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

So... we're just giving up on the Pendant? Unusual for Bay 12.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 1367 1368 [1369] 1370 1371 ... 1544