Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 401871 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #4470 on: March 11, 2013, 04:56:14 pm »

"Mountain Drakes" are already a megabeast.

Since Ghaz might get pissed if I keep talking about mods, I've set up a brainstorming thread over in DF Modding.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4471 on: March 11, 2013, 04:59:36 pm »

One last mod-related question that has to do with the RP: So, you guys ok with me using Az-Sho, Vanida and Neyravah, and any related creations?
Yup.

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: March 11, 2013, 05:09:19 pm »

"Mountain Drakes" are already a megabeast.

Since Ghaz might get pissed if I keep talking about mods, I've set up a brainstorming thread over in DF Modding.
You can use Az-Sho, but could you post a link to said thread?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: March 11, 2013, 05:10:09 pm »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: March 11, 2013, 05:14:32 pm »

Don't forget to add Shades! They are pretty much Non-Fleshy Humanoids, Which are stronger than men.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: March 12, 2013, 05:07:52 am »

You know, I really can't wait to see the resolution of this situation. This is perhaps the first time in Pantheon where majority of the deities are united in a common goal, for better or worse.
Who knows, maybe a peaceful universe can be secured if everyone sticks to cooperation.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: March 12, 2013, 05:20:58 am »

You know, I really can't wait to see the resolution of this situation. This is perhaps the first time in Pantheon where majority of the deities are united in a common goal, for better or worse.
Who knows, maybe a peaceful universe can be secured if everyone sticks to cooperation.

Yes, I am sure you are off to a good start with the below:

Udil heard the call of the Spider, which drowned out the incessant calls of Un'girla to release him.
Aodun, the very same he released not so long ago, now bayed for blood across the void, drinking of ichor of many other deities. This would not stand, The Chaos spread across the universe and he was responsible. Udil's wrath grew and he realized that he had to rally and stand to fight, regardless of its outcome

Udil renders down the World Hammer into 1 Mighty act, which he uses to blast Aodun with alongside other gods who fired. Then Clad in Armor and with Lifestealer, he joins the fray alongside Sabt-Golgo and others.  In case of victory, be first to absorb most of Aodun's power via his feather that Udil still carries with him.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: March 12, 2013, 05:51:34 am »

It'll be interesting too se how this ends yes, and I feel like the one who gets the most from Audons death will become the most powerful deity, and how the gods react to Vandia's lone refusal to help will also be rather interesting
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: March 12, 2013, 06:17:36 am »

I think it's a given the gods will all attempt to bite off as much Aodun-food as they can chew.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: March 12, 2013, 07:38:48 am »

Is Corvus fighting? If he is, he should use some of the energy to revive Aldemas. To atone for his sins of course. I think Aldemas would be grateful.
Apparently though, if revived using a Mighty Act; I only get an Act on revival :(

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: March 12, 2013, 07:55:05 am »

To be fair Aldemas was the one who attacked Corvus, if he had agreed to an alliance or left Corvus alone, chances are he wouldn't be dead right now
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: March 12, 2013, 08:04:13 am »

Is Corvus fighting? If he is, he should use some of the energy to revive Aldemas. To atone for his sins of course. I think Aldemas would be grateful.
Apparently though, if revived using a Mighty Act; I only get an Act on revival :(

Reviving god of darkness? I think not.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: March 12, 2013, 08:10:23 am »

Why not? The world is pretty dim and dreary right now, and since the Pheonix is dying; I can make it somewhat easier for people to live.
Also; Ghaz tempted me with the Mighty Act! It was either slow death or kill someone weaker than me! Too bad the Shattered(Who should be renamed to the Fallen) killed off my Shades

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: March 12, 2013, 08:13:56 am »

Name one benefit that can be had with a god of darkness around. Had you been god of water, or love or sun or bunnies, then maybe.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: March 12, 2013, 08:20:12 am »

To be fair, the Sun God killed the OverGod, and killed other lesser Gods to power his weapons.
What did I do? Create an astronomical event and create a race.And the love God raped Squiddles, and created abominations; then left her Children to fend for themselves.
The god of Darkness is the least of your worries.

To answer: I can create life which thrives in Darkness, and allow mortals to harness the Darkness in the world. Which there is plenty as of now.
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 379