Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 513864 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I mean, Fuhrer Merkel is caught up in the outrage if it is just outrage.

I don't know, this sort of shit happening continuously in Europe is making me wonder if this isn't a politically-induced blind spot. I'll be joining LW at his EDL meetings in no time.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

It's so topical even talking about North Korea anywhere else on Bay 12 should be a crime.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Giant Golden Statue of Mao Sitting in the Toilet?

PD: wait it gets better:
The statue is painted gold and mysteriously has a spare giant Mao head placed next to it.

The odd thing is... that doesn't even really look like Mao. I mean, compare and contrast

Remove the hair on the sides of the head and you can say it's a statue of Varys

« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 11:05:58 pm by ChairmanPoo »
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile

Edit: wrong thread

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit: wrong thread

Is this even possible?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
No Gods, No Masters.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Oh I can't wait untill glorious leader shows up in episode VIII
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Oh right, I meant to ask. How's Episode VII? I still have to watch it and I worry that it might be arse. To be fair, I don't like the SW series whatsoever, so my expecations are low, but it's a new Star Wars movie.

Is it shit?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh right, I meant to ask. How's Episode VII? I still have to watch it and I worry that it might be arse. To be fair, I don't like the SW series whatsoever, so my expecations are low, but it's a new Star Wars movie.

Is it shit?
i thought it was good.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it shit?
The general feeling is that it is "rather nice".

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean, Fuhrer Merkel is caught up in the outrage if it is just outrage.
Yeah, that's a red flag. If even Merkel is outraged, then there just might be something to be outraged about.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 341