Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 73526 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 6
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2013, 10:24:07 pm »

RUN OUTSIDE THROUGH WHATEVER HOLES ARE AVAILABLE. STAB SOMEONE.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:34:53 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2013, 05:06:29 am »

Try again.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2013, 07:07:58 am »

Stab the lady trapped in the mirror in the ass with my knife, then secrete numbing fluid in the wound.
...Do you mean that lady trapped in the window?
Your attempt would have been prevented by the fact that everything below the chest was dangling through the window outside, and now she has fallen out the hole, making her outside and below a light-blind man touching her stomach.

Try again.

You succeeded last time. What are you trying to do?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2013, 08:22:01 am »

"Somebody get a number for that velocraptor spacehsip mama....."
Wait what just happend, someone threw me, for some reason, stand up and go back to the guy I was talking to.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2013, 01:59:30 pm »

Not according to the update.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2013, 02:27:47 pm »

You did unleash such a call. What were you trying to accomplish?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2013, 02:28:34 pm »

You did unleash such a call. What were you trying to accomplish?
I was trying to call a falcon.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 7
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2013, 09:35:33 pm »

One of these days, I'm going to take my own advice so I stop deleting entire updates...

"Oh, that sound? Probably one of the nutters you fellas experimented on. Could it 'ave hurt you to choose more sensible people? Buncha funny guys in bathrobes, mutterin'. One moment they're all quiet, next they're punchin' stuff and screamin'."

Rick keeps on distracting drawling at the scientist.

[You know, foreshadowing is fun. Electric punches and hyper voice! Just need to get out of this cage...]
"Not that that sound, that other sound...they're starting the other tests? We're still getting the last test under control!"
The worm [6+1] twists, causing a muffled click and a softer squish. "A little help here?"
[6] You feel a tickling on your face. You wish you had some sort of mirror, causing little bits of water in glasses, droplets, and a little puddle of Xan's drool into a small puddle, letting you see that you have two small horns on your chin and one on your nose.

Escape out the hole, stretch!
You do so. Not sure what more needs be said, aside from the crazy cultist cutting your tie.
[6] You stub your toe turning around, causing way more pain than it should. You also develop bony growths on your legs d feet, I peding

make the situation less uncomfortable by kidnapping her and flying to the roof.
Once up there block roof access and ransom her for mutagens

Not sure how that makes things LESS uncomfortable, but [4-1] you struggle the two of you up to the roof into the sun's pitch-black rays. [2] You find no roof access, and start looking for someone to demand ransom from. "Um...mister, what are you going to do to me?"
[1] No mutations will interrupt your discussion.

Go outside, take a nap in the grass. Be sure to check for nearby flowers before doing so.

You locate a patch of lawn, no flowers, and curl up for a nap.
[1] Your skin goes deep orange and your left arm becomes a tentacle, but as the former was pointed out by Teddy Roosevelt it might have just been a dream.

RUN OUTSIDE THROUGH WHATEVER HOLES ARE AVAILABLE. STAB SOMEONE.
You leap out of the building and [5v5] cut off the end of the tie of a fellow mutant.
[5] You notice an ornamental pond and grow fearful!

Quote from: Remuthra's posts
Call for falcons!
[1] You call a few pigeons, who promptly decide they hate you. Headpecks ensue.
[2] Your head shifts, gaining some holes.

Quote from: anailater
"Somebody get a number for that velocraptor spacehsip mama....."
Wait what just happend, someone threw me, for some reason, stand up and go back to the guy I was talking to.
You stagger up, muttering about velo-craptr spaceh-sip mamas, and stumble for the room. You get knocked over by people swarming out, one of whom grabs you by the back of your loose shirt and tosses you away again. You tighten your belt and wish you had something to cut most if the legs off your jeans.
[6] You feel a chill and start to glow.

NPC Actions:
The people in the original room make note that only one--two--of their experiments are still in the room and reflect that half of them have already developed dangerous abilities. They scurry out of the room, going to various rooms for various tasks. One throws a very small person out of the way. Meanwhile, some police officers show up, exiting their cars. Several gawk at the weird guy sleeping on the lawn.

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

Yeah, I'm intending to add the waitlisters at the first excuse. I have a fun idea for what's happening with them...
Sig

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 7
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2013, 09:38:09 pm »

Run.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2013, 09:40:29 pm »

"Hey guys, what's- Fred? Man Fred is that you?  Dude whaddup? Check me out!"

Greet police friend Fred. Flex various muscles.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 09:59:40 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2013, 09:48:57 pm »

GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THAT POND

GO FIND SONEONE ELSE AND STAB THEM TO RELIEVE MY FEAR
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2013, 09:56:32 pm »

Disintegrate them, then try again.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2013, 09:58:43 pm »

"Hey guys, what's- Fred? Man Fred is that you?  Dude whaddup? Check me out!"

Greet police friend Fred. Flex Tentamuscle.
Mixing dreams and reality, are you?
The tentacle only exists in your dream.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2013, 10:23:49 pm »

im going to ransom you for delicious mutagens, now go over to the edge and call for help while i find the stairwell.

find and bar the roof access point, wait for people to come to help my captive then trade her for mutagens.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2013, 01:06:30 am »

While/If he isn't currently being watched due to being passive/unimpressive compared to the others, Rick silently opens the cage door and retrieves the worm, which he puts in his front jumpsuit pocket. "Thanks little buddy, how about we get outta here, yeah? I'm itching to spread my legs." He said silently as he then moves to leave. If anyone tries to stop him he shouts an "EXCUSE ME SIR/MA'AM, DREADFULLY SORRY," and/or gives a tingling shove out of his way.

If he is being watched however, he says "Well, thinkin' I best be moving on now, places to see, people to meet an all. Been nice knowing you fellas, he says as he retrieves his worm and opens the door at once, putting the worm in his pocket softly while whispering a thanks to it. "Now, I don't mean to be rude but I'll be heading off now." If anyone tries to stop him he shouts an "EXCUSE ME SIR/MA'AM, DREADFULLY SORRY," and/or gives a tingling shove out of his way.

[I get a lot of awesome six rolls on mutations.]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35