Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 73705 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 7
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2013, 06:29:01 am »

"For the love of God, WHO IEEPS THROWING ME!"
Glow powers, ACTIVATE!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Turn 8
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2013, 09:55:47 am »

Run.
You quickly shuffle out of there at about walking speed...
[2] Everything seems slow, even your mutational rate.

"Hey guys, what's- Fred? Man Fred is that you?  Dude whaddup? Check me out!"

Greet police friend Fred. Flex various muscles.
Awakening to the sound of cop cars, you flex your muscles at a policeman. [6-1] "...Joe, is that you? What's going on? Are you allergic to pollen...and when did you get those muscles?"
[4] What's going on is that you glanced angrily at Fred's partner for pointing a gun at you, and starts muttering gibberish and shaking a bit. Neat!
(Oh gods, why is dermonster getting all these dermy mutations?)

GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THAT POND

GO FIND SONEONE ELSE AND STAB THEM TO RELIEVE MY FEAR

You sprint away, [1] tripping within fifteen seconds. [5] You find a terrified--paralegal?--to stab, [1-1v3-1] but end up breaking your knife against your shin. Ouch!
[4] Your toes turn into and shoulders grow some woody tendrils, which promptly split off into branches and worm themselves into the soil. Aaah...

Disintegrate them, then try again.
[2+1, 2-1] You feel woozy after disintegrating the pigeons, causing an inexplicable vulture to come down and land on your shoulder. It picks at your head as well.
[2] Your most recent mutation worsens.

im going to ransom you for delicious mutagens, now go over to the edge and call for help while i find the stairwell.
Yeah, so much for hoping you'd be...not that.

find and bar the roof access point, wait for people to come to help my captive then trade her for mutagens.
[6] You don't find any way onto the roof, but are alerted of a way off as your "hostage" hops off the roof...onto a fire escape. Huh. Maybe of it was darker you would have noticed that.
[1] You ponder this as major mutations completely fail to occur.

While/If he isn't currently being watched due to being passive/unimpressive compared to the others, Rick silently opens the cage door and retrieves the worm, which he puts in his front jumpsuit pocket. "Thanks little buddy, how about we get outta here, yeah? I'm itching to spread my legs." He said silently as he then moves to leave. If anyone tries to stop him he shouts an "EXCUSE ME SIR/MA'AM, DREADFULLY SORRY," and/or gives a tingling shove out of his way.
If he is being watched however, he says "Well, thinkin' I best be moving on now, places to see, people to meet an all. Been nice knowing you fellas, he says as he retrieves his worm and opens the door at once, putting the worm in his pocket softly while whispering a thanks to it. "Now, I don't mean to be rude but I'll be heading off now." If anyone tries to stop him he shouts an "EXCUSE ME SIR/MA'AM, DREADFULLY SORRY," and/or gives a tingling shove out of his way.
[I get a lot of awesome six rolls on mutations.]
"Well, thinkin' I best be moving on now, places to see, people to meet an all. Been nice knowing you--" "Owowow! Don't pull! I'm stuck!" "...Um...one sec."
[2] No new mutant powers arrive to save the day.

"For the love of God, WHO IEEPS THROWING ME!"
Glow powers, ACTIVATE!
You glow, girl! Only not, because "Bruce" is a very odd woman's name. You do, however, glow.
[2] And not mutate. And get thrown into a trash can.

NPC Actions:
The cops out front look at each other fearfully and open fire. [2v1+1,5v1+1,6v5+1] By almost dodging out of the way of one bullet, he dodges into another and almost a third. His right arm was grazed, [6] and that bullet to the lung ignored.
Elsewhere, a paralegal screams, [4] attracting a security guard to the scene. He draws his taser and [3v3-1] hits a root of the rooty guy. No noticeable effect.
On the building, a young woman sprints down a fire escape. [6] Displaying excellent parkour skills, she parkours all the way to the bottom area, before jumping down and twisting her ankle on the last bit...right near Crazy Joe.
Meanwhile, inside, the original room has been abandoned save for one technician, watching the guy trying to tug a worm out of the keyhole and wondering how it got in there. In the hall, a stressed intern throws a little glowing doll someone left out into a trash can.

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

Yay, first Google Docs update! Nothing happened which would make me need to have done that, but meh.

In other news, I've decided to bring the waitlisters in before the turns hit double digits, so would some of you kindly take a stupid risk?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 8
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2013, 11:05:35 am »

Waitlist rules!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2013, 11:40:43 am »

"Oh dude! WHat the fuck, man!"

Glare at them heavily and go back inside.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2013, 11:47:49 am »

Are you trying to use your new Evil Eye?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2013, 12:22:13 pm »

Yes.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2013, 12:28:19 pm »

Wave my hands around hippie style while singing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2013, 04:04:39 pm »

"Well... Damn. Don't know why I thought that would work." Rick sighed and grumbled a bit. "Since I'll be here a bit longer than I wish, it seems, care to shoot me a name? Name's Rick, don't believe I saw you around the office, so to speak. How'd we all end up like this, you holdin' a man in a cage like an animal, and me being the spoke 'oft man."

Rick tries to distract the technician by talking to him while he also uses his power of water manipulation to make water go into the lock and try to, gently, extract the worm from it.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2013, 04:49:20 pm »

"Stop throwing me!"
Chase after that mother fucker who keeps throwing me, I'm going to kick him and insult him a little bit.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2013, 05:59:28 pm »

jump into the fire escape, re kidnap her
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2013, 07:22:06 pm »

Still need actions from Remuthra and Scelly...although this could be a good excuse to kill 'em off...
Sig

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2013, 07:27:10 pm »

Apply GM B Gone, for defense against modkills, then look for a gun.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2013, 07:32:01 pm »

Overmutation? I still wanna see what that would look like. Would you keep rolling until you have something that would be sufficiently deadly, or just roll once and try to turn that into a deadly mutation?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2013, 08:23:41 pm »

Overmutation? I still wanna see what that would look like. Would you keep rolling until you have something that would be sufficiently deadly, or just roll once and try to turn that into a deadly mutation?
...Either could be fun.
Sig

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2013, 04:33:12 pm »

Odd. Go find a homeless shelter.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35