Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 377963 times)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

((Yeah, I recall however, that in Perplexicon, [attack_material][weapon/attack/shape_type][form_material][weapon/shape_type] would allow such things to be a bit safer. If memory serves, [blackhole][propelled_sphere][clockwork][bow] resulted in Corsair's singularity armcannon in Perplexicon, perhaps something similar could be achieved? Though mind you it was never actually used so the specifics such as whether or not a strength roll is still required are unknown.))
Wait, wasnt Corsair armcannon made though will?
Either ways, we lack the word for clockword.

Myxida Enur Zigula () Pame.

Also: Where im thinking at>Where im pointing at. Im triying to find that.

Toaster Online! WE NEED MORE UPDATEEEEEEEE!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 01:02:50 pm by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Probably tonight, sorry.  Just hitting the high points ATM.

Also you're stalking me and it's scary
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

Probably tonight, sorry.  Just hitting the high points ATM.

Also you're stalking me and it's scary
You re a toaster. What did you expect? People stalk toasters, else the toasters fire damn burning bread at them from behind, you toasters re evil by nature! So we must stalk you to ensure you dont traition us.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

My idea is that "Zentol"ey words aren't really materials per se.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If all goes well I'll be able to test that next turn.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

If all goes well I'll be able to test that next turn.
But, what if you have to do a will roll to see if the weapon eats you or not? I think it fits me more (Biggest will so far). But if you want to risk yourself on an possibly suicide action like two persons already did.

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But, what if you have to do a will roll to see if the weapon eats you or not? I think it fits me more (Biggest will so far). But if you want to risk yourself on an possibly suicide action like two persons already did.
I think they had to do a will roll because they were trying to turn part of themselves into Chaos/Order|Hell/Heaven.  I'm willing to try a possibly suicidal spell to test that.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 04:08:03 pm by Vakothu »

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

I think they had to do a will roll because they were trying to turn part of themselves into Chaos/Order|Hell/Heaven.  I'm willing to try a possibly suicidal spell to test that.
Checked it, in Perplexicon, Zentol weapons didnt need Will Roll, but there were more elements, shuch as Gastorpit, in that weapon. Maybe they had to do.
Still, how did they make the ´´Zentol tells you words`` thing?

Checked it out: Zentol Pouerstol. Other Mind.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 04:40:27 pm by Sarzael »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

I can't wait to see what I find out with my spell, assuming I don't get attacked, that is.

Wait, with no piecewise or derm...

I had planned on who to protect for when my turn came up, but now I don't know anymore.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

I can't wait to see what I find out with my spell, assuming I don't get attacked, that is.

Wait, with no piecewise or derm...

I had planned on who to protect for when my turn came up, but now I don't know anymore.
Derm is alive i think.
But, he will kill you if you attempt to ally him.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh! so he is.

Now to go and summon an elk made of candy.
lalala..
The Derail Thread

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

I never killed or tried to kill piecewise when he aided me.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Derm is a honorable type of evil.
The Derail Thread

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Theres also the fact that I failed all of my spells about four times in a row so who knows if I just didn't get the chance?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm willing to take that chance.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 198