Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 376848 times)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Farmville]
« Reply #1530 on: August 29, 2013, 02:49:25 am »

"Well, tingly!"

Pick up and wear ArmBlade on right arm.

"Well, I think I shall permit myself a moment of science, I shall need unique words if I am to be able to trade with these fellow... individuals"

Pausing a moment to listen to the far off, but not far off enough for comfort, sounds of murder and screaming, he casts SOME MAGIC WORDS!

((Yo Sarzael, I hope you don't have any... lethal intentions regarding my good self. I would be... disappointed.))
((  :P ))
Right now i have some lethal intentions for someone who isnt you.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: August 29, 2013, 06:57:09 am »

"Well, tingly!"

"Well, I think I shall permit myself a moment of science, I shall need unique words if I am to be able to trade with these fellow... individuals"

Pausing a moment to listen to the far off, but not far off enough for comfort, sounds of murder and screaming, he casts SOME MAGIC WORDS!

((Yo Sarzael, I hope you don't have any... lethal intentions regarding my good self. I would be... disappointed.))
((  :P ))
Right now i have some lethal intentions for someone who isnt you.

Huh. Good. Reassuring.

-REPEAT-
I hope you notice its a whole SWORD on your arm, not a small blade :p shouldve used the dagger word instead.
Although it may not be "optimal", it leaves my hands open for grabbing, and I'd have to carry a sword anyway. Plus, I'm a man made of steel! I'M ALLOWED TO RUN WITH SCISSORS DAMMIT!
((But thank you for the concern ;D))
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: August 29, 2013, 07:03:33 am »

The blades to long for you to use the arm with the bracer on it, its a sword, not a dagger.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1533 on: August 29, 2013, 08:15:22 am »

Toaster... Is... ONLINE!
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: August 29, 2013, 08:21:59 am »

:D

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: August 29, 2013, 08:28:58 am »

Stalk stalk

Good news is this turn is next on my priority list.  Bad news is I don't have an action from TCM.  Since no one has bothered him lately, I don't think I need it, though.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1536 on: August 29, 2013, 08:30:20 am »

Stalk stalk

Good news is this turn is next on my priority list.  Bad news is I don't have an action from TCM.  Since no one has bothered him lately, I don't think I need it, though.
Perhaps any player who doesnt do an action goes on Auto-Dodge action?

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: August 29, 2013, 08:59:40 am »

Stalk stalk

I say he squirms

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: August 29, 2013, 09:02:04 am »

Potency Focus.

You channel your inner Goku.

Hold him against me and actions!
PM.

[Dave Spd:4]
[Ocil Spd:3+1]

[Dave Str:2+1]
[Ocil Str:4+1]

The two men struggle for a second, Dave trying to maintain and Ocil trying to break the grapple, with Ocil breaking free in the end.  He goes for another stomp.

[Ocil Dex:3+1]
[Dave Dex:3]

[Ocil Str:4+1]
[Dave End:4]

Ocil lands a well-aimed stomp on Dave's throat, eliciting a pained cough from Dave.  Ocil drops to a knee and attempts to spin Dave's helmet all the way around.

[Ocil Str:1+1]  No dice, though.  Dave snarls and goes for a counterattack.

[Dave Str:6+1 (Standing up in all that armor is hard)] 

[Dave Dex:1]
[Ocil Dex:3+1]

Ocil evades Dave's clumsy grab, and sends Dave right back down to the ground- at least he's on his back and not face first.

Actions

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"

Climb up the stairs and take a look at the unrevealed areas.

You climb up the stairs and survey the area.  Well, these stairs put you on a ledge overlooking the grand room.  It's about fifteen feet up, so jumping probably isn't wise.  Out of here are exits to the west and south.  The western one leads into that cavern you saw, while the southern one looks like it goes into spikes or something.

(Not quite sure what you meant- the whole map's been explored)

"Josionp Jupedem Lodr."
Create arcane lightsaber.

Maybe a melee weapon would better suit your needs.

[Pot:3+1]  A gladius appears before you and plops to the ground.  It's solid steel, but appears to be shot through with energy currents- including the handle.  Hmmmm.

You pick up the armblade.  A blast of energy arcs into it from your hand, and blows a chunk out of it where your hand touched, sending the remainder back to the ground.

Uh... maybe stick with magic?

[Pot:5+1]  This summons a strange object.  It looks like an ordinary hand saw except with a few differences.  First, it appears to be constructed of solid impenetrable darkness.  Its handle is large, but the blade is much smaller than you would expect.  It's very thin, but as best you can tell, the edge looks razor sharp.

You wonder if you can pick it up without exploding it.

Quote from: Players
Angle: Joseph - West side of Ledge, Grand Room (4 Pool)
Bigf00t: Bigf01t - East side, Bottomless Pit (3 Pool) Body is arcane field over steel core)
Draco1234:  Danath - West Side, Grand Room  (4 Pool, Bronze form) (2)
Nahere: Nahere - South Center, Spike Room (4 Pool) (Steel body)
RathofSTS:  Ocil - South of Center, Cavern (2) (0 Pool) {Nose is broken}
TCM:  Andy Ravage - Center, Cavern  (0 Pool) {On ground, right upper leg is broken}
DaveTheGrave: Dave - South of Center, Cavern  (5/6 Pool, Crystal-Electric Form)  [Obsidian helmet, chestplate, and legplates  (Helmet crooked),  Force-light steel spear]  {On ground, Cracked skull}  (10)
Sarzael:  Alish - North Exit, Magma Room  (4 Pool, Body is arcane energy, Potency Focus) [Wand] (2)

I'm experimenting with a status format change.  Now everyone's pool is listed. If it is listed as (4 Pool) then you are not in combat regen mode, and have full pool at the start of every turn.  If it is listed as (4/4 Pool), then you are in combat regen mode, and will regain 1 pool every turn by default.  Those with no pool will always be 0 Pool.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1539 on: August 29, 2013, 09:03:44 am »

Unlimited Blade Works! Also swap the r with the d.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 09:40:39 am by Sarzael »

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: August 29, 2013, 09:05:02 am »

Stay on back and do some actions!

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: August 29, 2013, 09:49:20 am »

Actions!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1543 on: August 29, 2013, 09:59:10 am »

Actions
"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"
You had to PM that?
I think he had an action, but since no one attacked him, he just said that.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #1544 on: August 29, 2013, 10:09:29 am »

Avoid people and do Science!  Abioutt Fioltrin Ollospon Enur.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 10:48:16 am by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 198