Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 376858 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Half of You Have Injured Left Legs]
« Reply #2415 on: October 11, 2013, 09:39:41 pm »

Seeing Cromwellius appear on the other side of the room call Mark calls out "Hey do you want to team up strength in numbers and all that?"
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: October 11, 2013, 10:14:20 pm »

Seeing Cromwellius appear on the other side of the room call Mark calls out "Hey do you want to team up strength in numbers and all that?"
You could also do an action this turn.

For instance, you could attack Cromwellius. Just saying, all acquaintanceships end in betrayal if they last long enough, you might as well get a jump-start on it.
*Not responsible if you use this terrible, terrible advice in real life, where it is worse to follow.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: October 11, 2013, 11:31:17 pm »

"Well, let's see..."

Words first, then decide!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: October 11, 2013, 11:36:15 pm »

For instance, you could attack Cromwellius. Just saying, all acquaintanceships end in betrayal if they last long enough, you might as well get a jump-start on it.
*Not responsible if you use this terrible, terrible advice in real life, where it is worse to follow.

My alliance ended due to stompy people, not betrayal!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: October 11, 2013, 11:54:37 pm »

Lets see what this does Mark thinks as he flips through the book
Word
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: October 11, 2013, 11:56:39 pm »

Lets see what this does Mark thinks as he flips through the book
Word
((Wow, you have one pool.
Which in this game means you can either be worthless or unleashe an uncontrolled monstrosity on innocent bystanders.))
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: October 12, 2013, 12:35:36 am »

((I tried to fix that but my dex failed so bad while trying to curbstomp someone who was bleeding out and didnt try to stop me.))
My Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: October 12, 2013, 08:52:38 am »

My alliance ended due to stompy people, not betrayal!
It didn't survive long enough.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: October 13, 2013, 06:07:40 am »

I will be leaving in the morning for a 5 day camp so you guys know I will have no internet

is there anything I can do so I dont have to wait for a new spot on the waitlist like having my charater frozen or something
My Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: October 13, 2013, 07:52:43 am »

I once had a character frozen in place for a while in Perplexicon. Someone stripped him naked and leaned him against a wall.
Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: October 13, 2013, 08:06:00 am »

better then dead
My Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: October 13, 2013, 10:10:05 pm »

Sorry, gentlemen (I don't think there are any ladies in the group): this weekend was awful and I'm too braindead to run a turn.

Killerhellhound:  I don't think I see a problem with that as long as no one is attacking you this turn.  I'll check for sure when I run the turn.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: October 13, 2013, 10:16:01 pm »

((Get well soon Toaster :D
Also, yeah, I believe you're all gentlemen as you killed us all off earlier. xD))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: October 13, 2013, 10:22:13 pm »

Thanks!  But I'm healthy- I just had a surprise 14 hour shift yesterday (starting at 6:30 PM, that is) thanks to a blown transformer.  I'm running off four hours of sleep and am about to pass out.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 198