Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 378042 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Half of You Have Injured Left Legs]
« Reply #2520 on: October 18, 2013, 02:18:34 pm »

You activate the ley lines, and turn into a red-scaled drake...Sadly, your leg continues to not be there.
Didn't I try pretty much that?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: October 18, 2013, 02:24:48 pm »

He used a full body form, which works with whatever is left.  You used a leg form, which didn't have anything to target.  If you had half a leg and use the leg form, you'd get half a leg in the new form.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: October 18, 2013, 02:35:12 pm »

Well, let's kill the deadly creations of these irresponsible players.

The werewolf will die One way, or another

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: October 18, 2013, 02:35:37 pm »

He used a full body form, which works with whatever is left.  You used a leg form, which didn't have anything to target.  If you had half a leg and use the leg form, you'd get half a leg in the new form.
I was referring to when I also turned into a drake and promptly bled to death.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: October 18, 2013, 02:45:17 pm »

Well seeing as this guy is a vegetable Mark looks around for a way to kill him while trying out a

word.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: October 18, 2013, 02:49:33 pm »

Oh, I see what you mean.  He turned his leg into fire, which cauterized the sever point.  Said cauterization still exists, so he's good.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: October 18, 2013, 02:55:40 pm »

Oh, I see what you mean.  He turned his leg into fire, which cauterized the sever point.  Said cauterization still exists, so he's good.
Still, did her really expect the limb to come back?
Sig

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: October 18, 2013, 03:01:15 pm »

Still, did her really expect the limb to come back?
So, Mastahcheese is female?

I would be confused if it wasn't for the fact that we are in an internet forum.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: October 18, 2013, 03:03:19 pm »

It's a typo. It would be she in the context, not her.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: October 18, 2013, 03:05:34 pm »

Precisely. Myf fingers sometimesd o this thing where the last lettero f the next word is added to the end of thew ord in front.
We see what you did there. Watch what you're saying or watch your throat.
Sig

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: October 18, 2013, 03:12:17 pm »

Precisely. Myf fingers sometimesd o this thing where the last lettero f the next word is added to the end of thew ord in front.
I usually have the same problem, but I proofread most of my posts. Because I tend to make the kind of mistakes that have the potential to change the meaning of the whole post.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: October 18, 2013, 06:36:00 pm »

pitiful attempts to defend myself.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: October 18, 2013, 07:01:55 pm »

Another Experiment, because what else can I do?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: October 18, 2013, 10:51:37 pm »

I usually have the same problem, but I proofread most of my posts. Because I tend to make the kind of mistakes that have the potential to change the meaning of the whole post.
Yes, because the wrong gender pronoun would really derail what people thought you meant.
Sig

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: October 19, 2013, 12:13:42 am »

If anyone wants to help me with the 7 or 8 pot roll magma stag BEFORE it escapes, I would be grateful! As would our life expectancies.

I would also be inclined to help clean up that Werewolf.

I can also make amaze-ball weapons, for the record, as the individual with the highest pool and probably (maybe) greatest word count...

Regardless, FIRE "ARCANE COMPENSATOR" at the moose-thing's face, should slow it down/distract it, or make it hopefully rampage in it's room!
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 198