Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27

Author Topic: SerCon's Roll to Fail - T24: Derm Occurred  (Read 21290 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: SerCon's Roll to Fail - T12: 'You [mastahcheese] Need The D' - Xantalos 2013
« Reply #195 on: November 01, 2013, 06:06:58 am »

>Crawl to safety.

>Vow never to patronize that particular restaurant again. Then see if I can find someplace else to satisfy my dream-hunger.

((Given that I had no money anyway, I'm not too worried about losing my wallet. ...Unless I had ID or whatever in there, I guess.))
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 06:09:44 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: SerCon's Roll to Fail - T12: 'You [mastahcheese] Need The D' - Xantalos 2013
« Reply #196 on: November 01, 2013, 06:31:32 am »

Waitlist please.
Also "Mastahcheese Needs The D-Xantalos 2013" sounds like a passage in a holy book.

So yeah if I survive in Mastahcheese's IRTDDD game long enough to make the "Book of Xantalos" that is totally gonna be an actual passage of the book :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 01, 2013, 06:50:10 am »

Run away to the closest drugstore.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 01, 2013, 07:36:44 am »

Read da big book
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 02, 2013, 12:29:18 am »

Waitlist please.
Also "Mastahcheese Needs The D-Xantalos 2013" sounds like a passage in a holy book.

So yeah if I survive in Mastahcheese's IRTDDD game long enough to make the "Book of Xantalos" that is totally gonna be an actual passage of the book :P
I will destroy you.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 02, 2013, 01:19:15 am »

I should probably PM Gamerlord. He's probably asleep right now... if he lives in the US... so I'll do it tomorrow. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 02, 2013, 01:19:49 am »

He's an Aussie, actually.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 03, 2013, 07:29:32 pm »

(DANG NABBIT.)

KILL THOSE ZOMBIE BASTARDS.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 03, 2013, 09:58:50 pm »

(at this rate of music being deadly in this world, add a megaphone to a shotgun and you got a get out of frying pan free card, provided you dont, you know, fail.)
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 03, 2013, 11:41:27 pm »

TURN 13

Xantalos figures duct tape and a trip to the hospital is just the thing for barely surviving a massive explosion. (1) He moves to get the duct tape, and in so doing shifts a bit of rubble that was holding up one of the remaining support beams. Squish. XANTALOS HAS DIED

Yoink tries to crawl to safety. (3) The restaurant staff is letting him crawl away, although one flings a plate at the back of his head and dings him another good one. (5) Yoink also awakens in reality to blinding head pain, as he rolled off of the table and cracked it on a chair. Well. This is not the best way to start one's day, after yesterday went so well.

Persus beats cheeks/feet/makes like a tree and leafs. (4) He manages to get outside the hospital, at least, but there are no places in sight where one might find medical supplies. I assume that's what he was looking for.

GL (5) goes on a shotgun rampage. I would link the 'graveyard shootout' scene from The House of The Dead to give you an idea of how many zombies he utterly annihilates, but that sort of punishment (that is, watching ANY of The House of The Dead) on the players who actually would click the link is best saved for if he had rolled a 6 and I'm too lazy to see if it's actually on Youtube. Regardless, in a few short minutes (4) GL has used up about half his ammo and is surrounded by corpses. "That's what ya get, ya filthy animals," he says, chomping on a cigar he got from who knows where.

Derm settles in to read, ignoring the rather excessive amount of gunfire outside the library. (6) Huh. What do you know? This shit actually works! Unfortunately, while testing the techniques presented within, he accidentally set the library on fire because he unwisely chose the Buster Poindexter song Hot Hot Hot, but, at least he has the ability of the elusive DJ Witchdoctors.

Lenglon is also in the library, using one of the computers. She smells a bit of smoke in the air. (...I think you're female, anyway, Lenglon. Let me know if I'm wrong. >.>)

STATUS

Xantalos's head and upper torso was squashed into a paste by a heavy steel beam
Yoink is awake - multiple broken bones, compound fracture breaking skin in right forearm, full, unconscious
Persus is bitterly cursing the hospital  - Left arm from elbow down eaten by zombies
GL is a few steps away from working housewares at S-Mart - Has a DBSO shotgun and ammo to spare
Derm is harnessing the power of music - Can use song titles to try and do things
Lenglon is chilling on the computer
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:44:09 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 03, 2013, 11:43:31 pm »

Execute operation: Thriller
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 03, 2013, 11:43:37 pm »

WELP.

That was awesome.
Sig! Onol

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: SerCon's Roll to Fail - T13: Come Get Some? (Lenglon is IN)
« Reply #207 on: November 03, 2013, 11:44:23 pm »

Want to re-waitlist Xan? :P

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 03, 2013, 11:45:49 pm »

Yeah sure.
Sig! Onol

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 03, 2013, 11:47:10 pm »

(YOU CAN BEND REALITY FROM WHAT YOU SING NOW?! The possibilities from this revelation, I mean honestly!
I would sing that another one In the dust for instant kills.

Also, Derm, remember the singer [michal jackson] also turns into a zombie, so... You know.)
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27