Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 74

Author Topic: FUCK YOU, DAD!: Not grading on a curve.  (Read 129234 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: FUCK YOU, DAD!: I UPDATE EVERY DAY YOU BLIND BASTARDS
« Reply #720 on: February 04, 2014, 02:00:15 pm »

LOOKS LIKE GRATE IS GOING TO VEGAS TO BE A FUCKING SECRET AGENT OR SOME SHIT.

You throw grate in the trunk of your car and drive an unspecified number of hours to get to Vegas, city of neon, prostitution, gambling and faux elegance. You drive onto the strip, park your car across several lanes of traffic and pull grate out of the trunk before hurling him into the pool outside the Venetian.

"YOU CAN COME HOME WHEN YOU'VE GOT AT LEAST 3 OFF THE FOLLOWING LIST!" You shout down at him

"1. A NAKED WOMAN COVERED IN GOLD PAINT.  2.AN EXPLODING PEN BOMB. 3. A SLIGHTLY DEFORMED VILLAIN WHO WANTS TO DO SOMETHING ELABORATE AND STUPID. 4. AN ASTON MARTIN DB5 WITH BUILT IN MACHINE GUNS 5. A GOLDEN GUN 6. A NAKED WOMAN WHO WILL DANCE IN THE NUDE IN AN ARTFUL MANNER WHILE SLIGHTLY SILLY 70'S MUSIC PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND!"

Grate attempts to ask why you're doing this to him but you just start screaming the lyrics to "Snake Eater" and drive off.

HE COMES BACK 6 WEEKS LATER WITH EVERYTHING ON THE LIST, PLUS A FREAKING FITTED SUIT, AND EXPLODING LADY BOMB AND A DEFORMED GUN THAT IS WILLING TO DANCE NAKED FOR YOU!

GRATE IS 5 NOW. I THINK.

Dappertude:2
Cynicismish:5
Businessness:-1
Determinational:2
Survivalous: 3
Sporties:0
Schooliouses:9

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: February 04, 2014, 02:03:08 pm »

FUCK YES.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: February 04, 2014, 02:03:46 pm »

Kid prodigy there.

Make Grate learn how to out-debate ANYTHING.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: February 04, 2014, 02:13:30 pm »

We need to cheer Grate up and remove his depression. (Although I have to say he's a really high-functioning depressed dude.) What do semi-god children who can do lots of secret agent stuff do for fun? Uh...

Throw a birthday party! With cakes and frilly-bright colored stuff! Invite kids from everywhere, tell Grate to either be their friends or be their leader, tell him that he must rule with either fear or kindness and he must choose!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: February 04, 2014, 02:19:18 pm »

We need to cheer Grate up and remove his depression. (Although I have to say he's a really high-functioning depressed dude.) What do semi-god children who can do lots of secret agent stuff do for fun? Uh...

Throw a birthday party! With cakes and frilly-bright colored stuff! Invite kids from everywhere, tell Grate to either be their friends or be their leader, tell him that he must rule with either fear or kindness and he must choose!
+1
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: February 04, 2014, 02:23:19 pm »

Plus have a bonding moment in which you tell him that he's made you proud and that you expect greatness from him.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: February 04, 2014, 02:29:37 pm »

Plus have a bonding moment in which you tell him that he's made you proud and that you expect greatness from him.
+1 to birthday party and this.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: February 04, 2014, 02:30:32 pm »

Boo!

Shame on you! Cynicism be his second highest skill! He'll just get mad!

Send Grate to Mars. On a rocket.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 02:47:53 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: February 04, 2014, 02:55:43 pm »

FUCK YEAH, MY PLAN WORKED!

But now he needs more businessness. FUCK.

HIRE CORPORATE BIGHEAD WITH GOLF CLUB TO TEACH GRATE HOW TO BE A BUSINESS OWNER. EVERYTIME HE FUCKS UP, WACK'M WITH THE CLUB.

This'll help the little shit.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: February 04, 2014, 02:59:01 pm »

Want him to be happy? Make him go build his own theme park... we get his profits, and he get's a fun place designed the way he wants where he go to anytime! Makes him happy and get better business stuff.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: February 04, 2014, 04:47:45 pm »

Want him to be happy? Make him go build his own theme park... we get his profits, and he get's a fun place designed the way he wants where he go to anytime! Makes him happy and get better business stuff.
+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: February 04, 2014, 05:14:41 pm »

+1 We don't have the money for a theme park.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: February 04, 2014, 05:45:18 pm »

+1 We don't have the money for a theme park.
+ Even more ones
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 04, 2014, 06:59:24 pm »

Wait, I remember, piecewise said not only do you not know what bad attributes come up, you also can't take them down, I hope not at any rate.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 04, 2014, 07:03:23 pm »

When this is all over, will we know where we gave our kid all the terrible ideas?
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 74