Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Game Over!)  (Read 87909 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Day 2)
« Reply #375 on: March 04, 2014, 09:11:58 pm »

And other than side-commentary, what do you do about it?
Yea, you're right, I need to get back into the game. Atm I'm reading better to get reads. Are you planning to vote today? Who are your main FOSes?

Unless you are suggesting that the scum is trying to WIFOM us.
Don't count it out. I thought TDS was playing rather well on day 1.

I didn't expect some kind of Spanish Inquisition!  :D
Are you getting nervous now that questions are being directed towards you? Why is this?

Besides, we're facing 3 Mafia, and 3 inconclusive third-parties.
2 mafia.

Caz- Why do you think we should lynch NQT?
He's leading a lynch on a lurker. Why have you failed to vote so far today?

I don't feel comfortable with voting, but I'm not wasting it. I'm sorry, Darkpaladin, but I don't think that the risk of you being a friendly role is worth the risk of you being a hostile one.
Very lazy BS. I was leaning 4wolf being scum over you until this.

Changing my vote. Mastahcheese bc NQT isn't getting lynched today anyway and lynching DP is a waste of time imo. Though at this point we need 4 votes on anyone to not let DP die. W/e.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 04, 2014, 09:21:04 pm »

I didn't expect some kind of Spanish Inquisition!  :D
Are you getting nervous now that questions are being directed towards you? Why is this?
It was a very intentional joke, and followed by a statement saying "bonus points to the person who gets the reference".  Should I have surrounded it with [OBVIOUSJOKE] [/OBVIOUSJOKE] :P?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 04, 2014, 10:00:22 pm »

So it turns out that the people I was going to see already made plans, and neglected to even bother telling me, so I'm back long before I expected to be.
But that's people.

Hello everyone.
I'm going to vote MastahCheese on the following grounds:

I'm sorry, Darkpaladin, but I don't think that the risk of you being a friendly role is worth the risk of you being a hostile one.
[1] This is little more than a bandwagon vote.  If you have to apologize to someone who ISN'T EVEN PRESENT, then there are problems.  You fail to site any strong case against him.

I don't feel comfortable with voting, but I'm not wasting it.
[2] If you aren't comfortable voting, then DON'T VOTE.  Voting without reason on day two is a MAJOR tell, cheesemeister.

[3] Also, to use the argument of someone else (I don't remember who), you went after Solymr with the charge of bussing before IG flipped, which hints at hidden knowledge on day one.  In an open setup, the only way that could happen is if you were scum.  That there is not enough to vote you, however, it also happened conveniently close to the end of the day when the only chance of IG not dying was to put someone else's head on the chopping block.

[4] The plaintiff rests.
[1] No, it's not. You yourself even pitched in to say "that seals the deal" on what he said before he disappeared. I figured I wouldn't need to point that out again that this is a pretty major scum-tell, along with the other things he's been doing, because it's been mention about a dozen times now, even by yourself.
[2] Would you like me to rescind my vote, then? I find it incredibly odd that you were completely willing to put him to the chopping block earlier, with hardly more of an argument yourself, and now you've turned around and attacked me. Are you defending him, now?
[3] Fairly certain that was NQT, and if you were paying attention, I've already answered this. I went after him, using the tone that he already know about IG, to see if he would point it out, and he never did. I'll drag up my answer to NQT's same question, if you need me to.
[4] NQT also made the comment on this phrase of yours, as well. Why are you using this?

PFP
Mr. Cheese
God dang it, there's only 3 hours left, and I have to go somewhere so I won't be here to see the day's end, or be here for anyone else's replies.

I don't feel comfortable with voting, but I'm not wasting it. I'm sorry, Darkpaladin, but I don't think that the risk of you being a friendly role is worth the risk of you being a hostile one.
If you are the general or a townie, or the Good or Ugly, then I'm sorry. But I can't wait for anymore replies, and I hope to god that if there are people who think that risk is worth it, they get on right now and voice it.

I hope that if you do get lynched by the day's end, that we're right in this. I really don't like this.
Y'know, I doubt that he'd be saying he'd be doing a poor job if he is the general, so exclude that--however I do wonder why you bring the topic up. Matter of conscience?

Because the only note you've got to vote him is that vague point there. Given your disposition-he's the most likely to be voted in your opinion, yes? Why?
[bold] Why is this? If you've explained this before, I'm sorry, but I don't get this.
Like I've written in my reply to Wolf, the reason I didn't give a ton of reasons is because those reasons were already explained, by multiple people, on multiple occasions, and I was in a rush to leave.
And the reason that it seemed to me that he'd be voted is because, at least in my eyes, he poses the greatest threat, as it's fairly evident that he's not a vanilla townie. And if what you say about him not being likely to be the General is true, then it's even less likely he's on our side.

Changing my vote. Mastahcheese bc NQT isn't getting lynched today anyway and lynching DP is a waste of time imo. Though at this point we need 4 votes on anyone to not let DP die. W/e.
So your reason for voting me is that "voting NQT or DP is a waste of time"?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 04, 2014, 10:08:10 pm »

Extend

I'm hoping that the replacements will make it before night time.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 04, 2014, 10:09:16 pm »

There are no more extensions available today.
The Derail Thread

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 04, 2014, 10:36:47 pm »

So it turns out that the people I was going to see already made plans, and neglected to even bother telling me, so I'm back long before I expected to be.
But that's people.

Hello everyone.
I'm going to vote MastahCheese on the following grounds:

I'm sorry, Darkpaladin, but I don't think that the risk of you being a friendly role is worth the risk of you being a hostile one.
[1] This is little more than a bandwagon vote.  If you have to apologize to someone who ISN'T EVEN PRESENT, then there are problems.  You fail to site any strong case against him.

[2] If you aren't comfortable voting, then DON'T VOTE.  Voting without reason on day two is a MAJOR tell, cheesemeister.

[3] Also, to use the argument of someone else (I don't remember who), you went after Solymr with the charge of bussing before IG flipped, which hints at hidden knowledge on day one.  In an open setup, the only way that could happen is if you were scum.  That there is not enough to vote you, however, it also happened conveniently close to the end of the day when the only chance of IG not dying was to put someone else's head on the chopping block.

[4] The plaintiff rests.
[1] No, it's not. You yourself even pitched in to say "that seals the deal" on what he said before he disappeared. I figured I wouldn't need to point that out again that this is a pretty major scum-tell, along with the other things he's been doing, because it's been mention about a dozen times now, even by yourself.
[2] Would you like me to rescind my vote, then? I find it incredibly odd that you were completely willing to put him to the chopping block earlier, with hardly more of an argument yourself, and now you've turned around and attacked me. Are you defending him, now?
[3] Fairly certain that was NQT, and if you were paying attention, I've already answered this. I went after him, using the tone that he already know about IG, to see if he would point it out, and he never did. I'll drag up my answer to NQT's same question, if you need me to.
[4] NQT also made the comment on this phrase of yours, as well. Why are you using this?

PFP
Mr. Cheese
God dang it, there's only 3 hours left, and I have to go somewhere so I won't be here to see the day's end, or be here for anyone else's replies.

If you are the general or a townie, or the Good or Ugly, then I'm sorry. But I can't wait for anymore replies, and I hope to god that if there are people who think that risk is worth it, they get on right now and voice it.

I hope that if you do get lynched by the day's end, that we're right in this. I really don't like this.
Y'know, I doubt that he'd be saying he'd be doing a poor job if he is the general, so exclude that--however I do wonder why you bring the topic up. Matter of conscience?

Because the only note you've got to vote him is that vague point there. Given your disposition-he's the most likely to be voted in your opinion, yes? Why?
[bold] Why is this? If you've explained this before, I'm sorry, but I don't get this.
Like I've written in my reply to Wolf, the reason I didn't give a ton of reasons is because those reasons were already explained, by multiple people, on multiple occasions, and I was in a rush to leave.
And the reason that it seemed to me that he'd be voted is because, at least in my eyes, he poses the greatest threat, as it's fairly evident that he's not a vanilla townie. And if what you say about him not being likely to be the General is true, then it's even less likely he's on our side.

So your reason for voting me is that "voting NQT or DP is a waste of time"?
Ah, Cheesemeister, you are back.
2. I am not defending him, I'm putting YOU on the chopping block for a weak case. There is a HUGE difference there.
4. I'm in a lawyery mood, what have you?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 04, 2014, 10:58:31 pm »

Ah, Cheesemeister, you are back.
2. I am not defending him, I'm putting YOU on the chopping block for a weak case. There is a HUGE difference there.
4. I'm in a lawyery mood, what have you?
[2] I could see this exact same phrase being used in many other cases.
[4] Dickbag "friends" who think other people's time is meaningless. But that's not important. I'll admit that I didn't spend nearly enough time on that post as I should have, and I can't exactly fix that now.
The Derail Thread

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 04, 2014, 11:01:06 pm »

[2] I'm sure it could, but ready yourself for a verbal barrage on day 3, should I live through the night.
[4] I'm sorry...

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 04, 2014, 11:04:53 pm »

4maskwolf-
Mastahcheese- 4maskwolf, Caz
notquitethere-
Caz-
Superblackcat-
Darkpaladin109- notquitethere, MOWE, Mastahcheese
Solymr- Deathsword
Tiruin-
MyOwnWorstEnemy-
Deathsword-
No Lynch-

Not Voting- SBC, Darkpaladin109, MOWE, 4maskwolf, Tiruin, mastahcheese

DarkPaladin109 and Solymr are still up for replacement.

The second day you handed over Darkpaladin109 for hanging. The officer looks at you all. "This man is a special case. He claimed he is the General who is supposed to be in charge of this encampment, but he doesn't have the papers. We'll send him by armed guard to headquarters to check on his identity. Now, head to your tents and get some sleep."

Darkpaladin109 has been lynched. He was a Union General.

Night has fallen. If you have a Night Action, send it as soon as you can.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Day 3): Aftermath of a Massacre
« Reply #384 on: March 05, 2014, 09:52:38 pm »

Late last night, all of you heard the commotion. Over a 5 minute period, 5 shots had rung out. When you were placed on the semicircle, there were only 6 of you left. The bodies of Caz, Tiruin, and Solymr lay on the parade ground. The officer spoke, "All these men were no more then simple Union Soldiers. Bury their bodies, then decide which of you will die today."

Day 3 has begun and will end Monday March 10 at 11 PM EST
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 05, 2014, 09:59:59 pm »

As you search the bodies, you find a crumpled note in Tiruin's hand as she faced Caz.
On it reads: "This is all your fault, and I told you so. Also, take care!"

Somehow she died peacefully.

Also, Union General. AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA great. >_<

Bah humbug. I'm grumpy.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 05, 2014, 10:02:26 pm »

*takes stock of the survivors*

Alright.  Alright.  So we've got:
4maskwolf
MastahCheese
NQT
Superblackcat
Deathsword
MOWE

one union soldier, the bad, the good, the ugly, a confederate soldier, and the confederate general...

okay, MastahCheese, you have a day to start talking.  You know the charges leveled at you.  You were the keystone vote that killed the union general, and you even said that, and I quote:
Quote from: Cheese
You killed him because you wanted to stay in NQT's good books, because NQT doesn't like people not voting.  Why?  Because you are scum, that's why.
And then this:
Quote from: Cheese
You didn't even have a case, you just piled on the bandwagon.  And killed the general!  If you have to apologize for your vote, DON'T DO IT!! IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE UNCERTAIN.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 05, 2014, 10:26:40 pm »

Didn't expect him to be union general... But goddamn it.

NL

We've got a Mylo... the Good has used his kill, and the Bad should not kill...

Everyone should out, IMO.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 05, 2014, 10:28:07 pm »

Didn't expect him to be union general... But goddamn it.

NL

We've got a Mylo... the Good has used his kill, and the Bad should not kill...

Everyone should out, IMO.
The bad HAS to kill to win, bud.  If the bad does not kill, then he loses.  Because either way the game will be over too quickly to kill both the good and the ugly.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 05, 2014, 10:29:43 pm »

GG PEW PEW.

* Caz expires and returns to the ghostly realm.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33