Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 109

Author Topic: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.  (Read 212150 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.
« Reply #600 on: March 20, 2014, 12:24:19 pm »

Go join Lars.

"Brother Lars, how are you on this day?" Jack asks while giving a curt nod.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: March 20, 2014, 12:30:34 pm »

Join Lars and Jack.

"Hi! I'm Grate. Who are you?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: March 20, 2014, 12:30:49 pm »

Check what weapons, ammo, types of grenades and what armour and gadgets I have on me, as well as how many tokens I have. Count how many grenades there are to split among my team too.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 12:34:46 pm by Zako »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: March 20, 2014, 12:32:50 pm »

Check what weapons, ammo, types of grenades and what armour and gadgets I have on me, as well as how many tokens I have. Count how many grenades there are to split among my team too.

(FTFY.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: March 20, 2014, 12:33:41 pm »

Why did you attempt to make that an image?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: March 20, 2014, 12:35:36 pm »

I am too tired and the damn bold button is right above the picture button. Shut up, I'm going to sleep. :-[

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: March 20, 2014, 12:44:09 pm »

Team D Fleshtech, Steve Saint

Dynamic AUX bonus:+/- 1

Quote from: piecewise
How exactly will this program work? Like what will it do, mechanically? Both in terms of gameplay mechanics and in world mechanics.

Response:
Spoiler: in here (click to show/hide)

Action:Go get a tablet from the AM.  Then use AUX bonus to finish the melee combat program thing.  Then go get into Team D's boarding pod.

((Woo!  I got picked for the team that has Milno and Renen.  Either of them could probably solo a ship!))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: March 20, 2014, 12:45:55 pm »

Lars nods at his teammates.  "Hello, young Brother Grate.  Unusual to see one so young coming on a mission so dangerous- may Algis cover you with his shielding hands on this perilous quest.  Brother Jack, hello again.  May the gods favor us as we go forth in the name of Most Glorious Steve!  Is everyone ready?"

Lars hefted the shard launcher that Miyamoto had lent him.  Well, surely one so blessed by Steve would not mind the insignia of the gods...

As he reviewed his gear, he thought of one thing.  "Most Glorious High Steve, under which god of the Pantheon would the domain of nuclear explosives fall under?"

Inscribe Shard Launcher and ammo with the Arrow of Ingram.  Ask Steve.

Also herd teammates into pod if it's launch time.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 11:03:52 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 20, 2014, 01:01:15 pm »

Lars nods at his teammates.  "Hello, young Brother Grate.  Unusual to see one so young coming on a mission so dangerous- may Algis cover you with his shielding hands on this perilous quest.  Brother Jack, hello again.  May the gods favor us as we go forth in the name of Most Glorious Steve!  Is everyone ready?"

Lars hefted the shard launcher that Miyamoto had lent him.  Well, surely one so blessed by Steve would not mind the insignia of the gods...

As he reviewed his gear, he thought of one thing.  "Most Glorious High Steve, under which god of the Pantheon would the domain of nuclear explosives fall under?"

Inscribe Shard Launcher and ammo with the Arrow of Ingram.  Ask Steve.

"I am ready." Jack says before turning to Grate. "Hello again Grate, remember me?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 20, 2014, 01:05:38 pm »

"I think I am...um...thanks?"

"I am ready." Jack says before turning to Grate. "Hello again Grate, remember me?"
"Um..."
((What would Grate remember him from?))
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 20, 2014, 01:07:16 pm »

((We've all been on the planet for a year.  I think it's safe to assume everyone knows everyone.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 20, 2014, 01:10:04 pm »

((Everyone probably knows everyone else's face, and most peoples' names, but that doesn't mean we know each other past that. My own experiences agree with this deduction. Some people I had class with all through high school were barely more than a name and a face to my knowledge...if that says what I meant it to say...))
Sig

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: March 20, 2014, 01:11:00 pm »

((We've all been on the planet for a year.  I think it's safe to assume everyone knows everyone.))
(Lets just say it was wiped due to the death thing.)

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 20, 2014, 01:43:22 pm »

Felix Grant, Boarding Team E

Felix returned his flamethrower to his locker before boarding Team E's pod.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 20, 2014, 02:10:13 pm »

Magilla, Boarding Team E
((I realized I haven't said which items I'l take for the mission. I guess I'l list them here for convienience.))
Items taken for mission: 1 Laser Rifle, 1 Kinetic Amplifier.
EDIT: Go to Team E's pod.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 02:52:36 pm by darkpaladin109 »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 109